Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years (38058 Views)

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by humilitypays(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2015
butanep:
Boss you are very correct. I am not in support of what the guy did but situation like this happen to guyz on a daily basis and some get down for sometime and later move on. It has heppen to one lady now, everyone is blaming the guyz.

Guy face rejection and heartbreaks from ladies and it doesn't feel anything to the ladies. They take it as natural phenomenon not considering the emotional breakdown the guy will go through. This same guy might just be also on a revenge mission. The way ladies dump their guy when they see a someone who they think is far better is also the same guyz do. It should be taken that way.

But I really don't understand a dating for 7yrs. That is really serious. Hitting one kitty-cat for 7yrs when you guyz are not married and you think he won't get tired on day. What will he now do after marriage.

I do tell ladies, never sing it to the world or scare other guyz coming because you have a boyfriend. You can only do so when he is your husband.
My brother, ladies can hardly learn sha...they keep broadcasting their boyfriend as if he is a GSM network, thereby scaring better guys away...and when the said boyfriend leaves them, that start to scream heartbreak! Its well
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by ArcToyin(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
I dont believe this story. Still wondering an undergraduate of that age could go to the extent of taking her life over imperfect human being. Such act should be accorded to an illerate or unexposed personality.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by privatetisa(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
rhaby:
May she RIP. Depression took over. I truly understand how she felt.
Hi rhaby. Nice meeting you. You sent me an email sometime in the past but I haven't been able to open the mail since then.
Can you please contact me via 08168974531. Text message preferable.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Oluwaxhango(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2016
No why?
Why?
Why?
Some guys ehn ...
RIP...
OWH..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.