Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Caught Her Sex Chatting. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Sex Chatting. (37932 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
I once did that sex chat thing with one random chic on 2go. It was crazy.

Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by carzola(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
If she is upto eleven years old then she is old enough to s3x chat.
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by goodlife5659(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
naijathings:
OMG!!
you caught your sister doing what ?
this is the worst crime in the world and the number one cause of all the earthquakes and tsunami in the world.

please, call the police before it gets out of hand.

Hahahahahahah na you mumuuu pass seriously I can't stop laughing. Grate advice from a sarcasticallysakazim BRAIN. Dude u'r funny.

~sarcasticallysakazim
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by sweatlana: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Esdb3:
This is no cock and bull story. She is my sibling and I caught her sex chatting with one mofo from kaduna on 2go. I earlier caught her talking about love with one dude and I admonished her over it. Now I snooped around her phone and I saw a gruelling shrewd conversation. I'm contemplating reporting her to dad or mum. But you know the sibling code now so I'm thinking of talking to her myself, but I don't think that will work. The last thing I want is a thot for a sister.

Advice needed pls.

Tell your mum.
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by naijathings(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
goodlife5659:

Hahahahahahah na you mumuuu pass seriously I can't stop laughing. Grate advice from a sarcasticallysakazim BRAIN. Dude u'r funny.

~sarcasticallysakazim

wetin u want make i talk again naw.... as the problem was so serious that he had to come to NL to seek advice i come
think say e worse pass
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
And how are we sure that you aren't making this story up? You haven't told us her age nor yours, so that we can know how to advise you better.

I smell lies.
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by peeta89(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
I really wonder what our teenagers of nowadays gain from 2go? To the extent that they no longer read their books any longer. 2go ko 4go ni...
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by peeta89(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
I really wonder what our teenagers of nowadays gain from 2go? To the extent that they no longer read their books any longer. 2go ko 4go ni...
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
EbirichBen:

okay.
then the both of them are M..
I think so
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by smsdigito: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
hmmmm . Just let her know its not d right path for her to follow.

[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
peeta89:

Oh Pulease.... Tech age
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by churchkilo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
what does it mean to sex chat,
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by favourmic(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Esdb3:
This is no cock and bull story. She is my sibling and I caught her sex chatting with one mofo from kaduna on 2go. I earlier caught her talking about love with one dude and I admonished her over it. Now I snooped around her phone and I saw a gruelling shrewd conversation. I'm contemplating reporting her to dad or mum. But you know the sibling code now so I'm thinking of talking to her myself, but I don't think that will work. The last thing I want is a thot for a sister.

Advice needed pls.

Funny if you now report what we now be the out come of it? She want to enjoy that thing called fun so its free world you make sure you advise if she listen good luck and if she does not fine
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by sharpshooter01: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Please hw many people sister u don sex chat with b4? shocked tongue . leave her anlone jor.. na u want marry her?
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by suwalee(f): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
I tink I shld scold dis nigga why are u snooping arnd nd goin tru her msgs guy d babe wud neva open up to u if u dat kinda guy jst pretend u saw ntn maybe wit tym u ask her questions abt her sex life for now ignore it she jst savoring her tym as a Yung lady she wud get over all of it trust me

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by smudge2079(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin Sarcasm is all i have left.
naijathings:
OMG!!
this is the worst crime in the world and the number one cause of all the earthquakes and tsunami in the world.
she is probably the reason why many workers in Nigeria have not been paid for up to 7 months
and i suspect her being on 2go is one of the reasons we have not got ministers till now.

oh my good lord.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by warranger: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
ramdris:
Why won't she when all u do hia on nairaland is to be shouting "Fayose my hero, GEJ my role model".. tongue.

J.

you got me laughing out loud for real

funny jeezz all over the land called naira
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by churchkilo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
what the hell is sex chatting
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by Kimeto(f): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
First of all...how old is she?
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by Kimeto(f): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
People still use 2go? grin grin grin Why is she still on 2go at this point in life? undecided undecided You should definitely admonish her for that.
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by hensben(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
suwalee:
I tink I shld scold dis nigga why are u snooping arnd nd goin tru her msgs guy d babe wud neva open up to u if u dat kinda guy jst pretend u saw ntn maybe wit tym u ask her questions abt her sex life for now ignore it she jst savoring her tym as a Yung lady she wud get over all of it trust me
Talking from experience right?
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by yemmybx(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
BROS YOU ARE JEALOUS NIYEN OOOOO,
HAVENT YOU DON WORSE TO SOMEONE'S JUNIOR AND SENIOR SISTERS BEFORE?

BE CALM DONT POLICE HER, GIRLS MATURED FASTER THAN THE BOYS, JUST ADVICE HER AND LET HER DECIDE WAT SHE WANTS.
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by peeta89(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Oh Pulease.... Tech age
What are you writing? Kus you are in tech age, will you allow your own sister to do suchpele ooooooooooooo
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by meimoks(f): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
churchkilo:
what the hell is sex chatting

it's using fork and knife to eat eba

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
peeta89:
What are you writing? Kus you are in tech age, will you allow your own sister to do suchpele ooooooooooooo

I merely answered a part of the whole... How can you generalise in such manner? Pele ooooo

I answered your question about kids on 2go and all
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by Femistico(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Free her now, shey u no do pass her own...hahahahha

joking...jst call her to order and stop giving her subs money...
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by Khd95(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dis is a stage she must pass tru.
Find a way 2 disuade her frm such act,nt snitching on her oooo.
Dat ab.oki frm KD shaaaa gringringrin
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by eyeon(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
If it's the first time, causion her. If it's not, do your thing the way you wanna.
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by lovely17(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
do people still use that social network
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by shaboti: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
naijathings:
OMG!!
she is probably the reason why many workers in Nigeria have not been paid for up to 7 months
and i suspect her being on 2go is one of the reasons we have not got ministers till now.

oh my good lord.

Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by shaboti: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
naijathings:
OMG!!

oh my good lord.

perfectly sarcastic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' / Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.