Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Caught Her Sex Chatting. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Sex Chatting. (37933 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by Glexxx: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2015
Guy,u no dey sex chat n nack oda pipo sisters?...Also,wen u were in ur teen age yrz,did u not talk abt n practice sex matterz?,so guy go sleep u no get talk at all.Advice her 2 play safe dats all,cos at d end of d day,she wud still hv sex as time goes.Wud u be wit her always 2 police her around?Guy,if oda guys tackle u lyk d way u dey Bleep n follow their sisters,u for don turn homo.
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by dadoctore(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2015
grin
naijathings:
OMG!!
you caught your sister doing what ?
this is the worst crime in the world and the number one cause of all the earthquakes and tsunami in the world.
she is probably the reason why many workers in Nigeria have not been paid for up to 7 months
and i suspect her being on 2go is one of the reasons we have not got ministers till now.

oh my good lord.

please, call the police before it gets out of hand.
I'm glad to announce that you've been awarded for the best use of sarcasm on NL that I've come across so far.
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by jimmy101231(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2015
Give me her 2go ID I will talk to her as a Man of God and pray for her too
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2015
kendrick9:
Whats the big deal about sexchatting anyway, its just for fun... is she a kid, if not,let her be
Your comment shows how little you are. I guess you still do 2go shiť.. if I'm lying screen shot your Twitter time line. grow up. stop answering Kung kunta by mouth, act on it. Peace
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by oseka101(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2015
hunt the order guy and break his legs.

as if u ma no do am... pray for her Joh..... bloody Nigerians....
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by lionphil(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2015
Esdb3:
This is no cock and bull story. She is my sibling and I caught her sex chatting with one mofo from kaduna on 2go. I earlier caught her talking about love with one dude and I admonished her over it. Now I snooped around her phone and I saw a gruelling shrewd conversation. I'm contemplating reporting her to dad or mum. But you know the sibling code now so I'm thinking of talking to her myself, but I don't think that will work. The last thing I want is a thot for a sister.

Advice needed pls.

The idiat dey find traffic!
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by praizbenjamin(f): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2015
my bro did that to me, checked my msgs on 2go..they weren't anything sexual but i just felt bad that he would do that..till today i can't hand him my phone even though my apps are locked, i still can'ተ
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by lionphil(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
praizbenjamin:
my bro did that to me, checked my msgs on 2go..they weren't anything sexual but i just felt bad that he would do that..till today i can't hand him my phone even though my apps are locked, i still can'ተ

Even at this Ur sweet looking, sex.y..... grin u are old enough to get pregnant na. Does he want u to remain a virgin forever? lipsrsealed
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by praizbenjamin(f): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2015
lionphil:

Even at this Ur sweet looking, sex.y..... grin u are old enough to get pregnant na. Does he want u to remain a virgin forever? lipsrsealed
fah blow u ni
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by lionphil(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2015
praizbenjamin:
fah blow u ni

Kini eleyi n so? What are u trying to say Madam? angry
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by lionphil(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2015
praizbenjamin:
fah blow u ni

Oh sorry! You are no more a virgin...but are u from Virginia? tongue
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by lionphil(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2015
praizbenjamin:
fah blow u ni

Person no dey follow u play again? U wan blow me...I hope u can last for long sha lipsrsealed
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by trapQ: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
where did you fall from, heaven

GOD bless you, bless your mother, bless your father, bless siblings etc.

if every guy were like you Nigeria, Africa and the world would be a better place.

PLEASE RUN FOR PRESIDENT. you have my vote[quote author=JoeCutie post=35071292]"A thot for a sister"?

Well, whatever that means.
Guys shaa! If your sister says just hello to another guy, you "admonish" her. But you'd want someone's sister to even have sex with you at a Bust Stop even on a first date. That's double standard, and it's not fair.

If all the girls' brothers show strictness like most guys, I'm sure we wouldn't have girlfriends until we are ready to get married. [/qu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by trapQ: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2015
why do sound like this is more serious than BOKO HARAM hypocritical fvcktard
Esdb3:
This is no cock and bull story. She is my sibling and I caught her sex chatting with one mofo from kaduna on 2go. I earlier caught her talking about love with one dude and I admonished her over it. Now I snooped around her phone and I saw a gruelling shrewd conversation. I'm contemplating reporting her to dad or mum. But you know the sibling code now so I'm thinking of talking to her myself, but I don't think that will work. The last thing I want is a thot for a sister.

Advice needed pls.
Re: I Caught Her Sex Chatting. by JoeCutie(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
trapQ:
where did you fall from, heaven

GOD bless you, bless your mother, bless your father, bless siblings etc.

if every guy were like you Nigeria, Africa and the world would be a better place.

PLEASE RUN FOR PRESIDENT. you have my vote
shocked shocked shocked
All these just for me? Awwww! Thanks, dear. Bless you too.

I'd pick you as my running mate then.
Mr. President! Wow. That'd be wonderful. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' / Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.