Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate (32252 Views)

Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus / Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by excelbeing099(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2015
i hate Snoring roommate die!
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by fhunn: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2015
dkronicle:
Lolz... Wen i went to nsukka 4 post utme. In d hostel that i was, there was a guy there that use to bang d bed wen ever his about to slp. Mbanefo hostel

shey na this year post utme?
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Hawlahscho(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Hapuya:
Guy I believe you grin. Especially that guy nauseatingly untying a nylon tidily and holistically like he is about to make a sacrifice to the gods of akara grin It must have really happened to you for you to nail down the disgust you felt this eloquently cheesy angry cool. grin

Bro, relax na. grin
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by killercute16(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2015
dblaisepascal:
I never had a room mate' I choose whoever squat with me' if d person sucks, I dish him out....
SIMPLE
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2015
Princecalm:
the funny thing is that you might not know he is a cultist until you find yourself in the red zone.

Exactly,because most of them dont display there identity where they leave instead they act cool and calm, its only in social gaterings and among members they get to show themselves
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by 1miccza: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
You'd like the play boy as a roommate who brings many girls who bring their friends for y'all to just lay back and chillll.and do stuff..... Abi angry angry angry

Good question
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by blakky97(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by blakky97(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Chascop:

i taught you should be sleeping by now..

Did you take Tea or Coffee ?
Teach taught
Think. Thought
Buy. Bought
Wear. Wore
Run. Ran
Etc.

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
lepasharon:

Lmaoo...U should have joined them,come onnn... learn to mix tongue

Don't get me wrong I like a girl with aperfectly sculptured behind. but I keep it to myself. I find it very insulting when guys have 2 talk about it.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by GBAGAAUN(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
i hating class mate that mess smell smell mess in d night when people will be sleepin ni
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Go read the full story man. The SUG guy wasn't a cultist but he crossed the red ZoNE!!!
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Babe2sure(f): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
googlepikin:
as in, a girl? any girl wey dey snore her bride price should be reduce to N1,500. its a fact never share a room with someone who grew up in port Harcourt or ebonyi state. them over stingy. am judging from 7 to 10 of the ones I've known. I don't know what their problem is.

Yes o. One of my roommates, during my NYSC days. She snores so loudly, I don't know how to qualify it. She also has a bossy attitude (took that from being a choleric temperament). She is from Benue State.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Babe2sure(f): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
nigelcoop:
the op himself na victim of dah 1 so him no go fit add dat 1...holier than thou op

Lol...... All the points the OP listed, is just for the fun of it. Every one has pet peeves (attitudes you don't like in people). He said we should list our own. This your accusation is strong o. He should come and defend himself.grin

Teekay213, Nigelcoop said, "you snores, that probably, that is why you did not include it in your list." True or false? shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by pelij18(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
googlepikin:
OK sir, its More over not morever. thank you.
you should be wise enough to know that my device isn't much capable. Thanks anyway.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Bhayomi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ragner:
The Gambler ; Always talking about Odds to play.,,,constantly borrowing phone to check livescores and when game casts, he go snub you like say u be the Winch undecided
. Reminds me of when I was serving.....chai..my roommate ehn..
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by nigelcoop: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Babe2sure:

Lol...... All the points the OP listed, is just for the fun of it. Every one has pet peeves (attitudes you don't like in people). He said we should list our own. This your accusation is strong o. He should come and defend himself.grin

Teekay213, Nigelcoop said, "you snores, that probably, that is why you did not include it in your list." True or false? shocked
where is he? So we get interpreter wey dey interprete pidgin to english 4 here?? I never knew
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by dkronicle(m): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ok sir
pelij18:
your english is too poor.. Please upgrade.

void of insolence.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by dkronicle(m): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
No.. 2012
fhunn:

shey na this year post utme?
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by kento15: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2015
The Selfish roommate dt will even count d no of matches in its box, I had one who would position his standing fan in such a way as not 2 allow d air from d fan get 2 any other direction apart from his bed side. Gush its so irritating having such a roommate.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Aniekwe1: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by FRANKOXY(m): 4:41am On Jun 26, 2015
how about Snoring mate.... ? had one in year 2 and left the room for her in 3rd.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Sammy12302(m): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
the one's wia d pack dia frndz kom chop ur food finish fa

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Idydarling:

my current bunky... beautiful outside, dirty inside
hahaha akwa ibom ayaya. n'a uniuyo M2 hostel? grin
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 6:28am On May 26, 2016
I CAN MANAGE ALL EXCEPT THE CUTISM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria / BREAKING: Fashola Orders Reversal Of LASU Fees To Old Charges / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.