Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane (1220 Views)

I Tried To Jump Out Of A Moving Vehicle Because Of Love - Nafisa Abdullahi / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / What Does It Mean When Your Girl Didn't Allow You To Know/see Her Pastor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by rully2: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
My dear Nairalanders. I just want to share my experience from yesterday.

So I was jejely driving my own on my way back from work yesterday. Unlike other days when I usually drive with my colleagues, I was driving alone. Then this dude who was trying to claim a smart road user decides to switch lanes unannounced, close to brushing my car. In my annoyance, I did an "are you okay" gesture with my hands and drove off.

Knowing how foolish Lagos drivers could drive most times, I didn't even take it to heart and continued driving my own jeje. But to my surprise, as I parked at the next bus stop to get something, this same dude parked right beside me. My glass was a little wound down, and I didn't even notice as several cars were trying to park as well since its a bus stop, then this dude, just in a blink of an eye spat from over his car towards me and then drove off.

Seriously This act was not carried out by an agbero oh, not a bus conductor, not a shabbily dressed pedestrian standing along the road, but by a seemingly responsible, well dressed individual all dressed up in tie and all, obviously heading back home from work. I couldn't help but wonder what kind of individual this dude was, a guy for that matter?! is he a married man with a wife, with a job that probably have people answering to him? I couldn't help but wonder how one could never be judged by looks, cos as much as this individual looked like a respected fellow, he ditched all that by belittling himself so low to carry out such a sick act that only a retard would be capable of. He is probably the controlling type who could not stand a lady making such gesture at him. I couldn't help but feel pity for his wife or gf if he had one.

I told my fiance about the incident and he went mad asking why I didn't capture the vehicle's registration licence. My fiance could deal with someone in ways they won't even suspect where its coming from. And when he say he's gonna do something, he does! Well I wasn't that fast to capture his reg. number and I feel angry that I did not.

Got home and told the security guard to thoroughly wash the car and spray a disinfectant all over the car in and out. His disgusting fluid didn't exactly touch my skin, but I made sure I immediately washed everything I had on and had a thorough bath. I then asked the guard to swipe the disgusting saliva with a tissue paper from my car glass. He is from the Northern part, I narrated to him what happened and he said he would "take care" of the saliva. Good thing the dude left some fluid. Lol

Has anyone experienced such before? or anything close at least? How did you handle it? I was pretty more baffled than angered, because I just couldn't figure how a grown a**s man would stoop so low to act like a childish street thug. We really have a whole bunch of dysfunctional beings roaming the street. And a lot of them surley don't show by how they look. So one really needs to be careful and alert!
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by Cutehector(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lol at disinfect and thoroughly wash......

U should hav used izal and dettol to disinfect the car

1 Like

Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by ArchEnemy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
smiley
Agbaya act

1 Like

Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
guy i sure say na juju he spit at ur car.Take ur car to ur pastor make im deliver the car from the with wey the guy don put inside cheesy
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by MzzTega(f): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
The guy is a frustrated fellow.
And tell your fiance to take it easy.
Greet your security guard for me,hin try.
Weldone!
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
undecided how is dis romantic?pls move thread to properties section cos ur car,ur property cheesy
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by Adamsdelrio(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
A mature man with a baby's brain
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by adonisgold: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
I am not supporting what you claim he did but we have heard only your own side of the story. I know women can drive rubbish usually. What would your fiance do? Does he know the strength of the other person? I beg jare, make we hear word.
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by rully2: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
adonisgold:
I am not supporting what you claim he did but we have heard only your own side of the story. I know women can drive rubbish usually. What would your fiance do? Does he know the strength of the other person? I beg jare, make we hear word.

believe me when I say I was driving on my own jejely. my only offence was not allowing him enter my lane with force. And as per the dealing aspect. lol. Every fellow get where their power reach!
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by rully2: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol at disinfect and thoroughly wash......

U should hav used izal and dettol to disinfect the car

yes o. that's exactly what I asked him to do. cheesy
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by Cutehector(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
rully2:

yes o. that's exactly what I asked him to do. cheesy
ur just so funny...
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by eyeon(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
What Gestures Do These Days.
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by elantraceey(f): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
So what should we do now?
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by rully2: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
elantraceey:
So what should we do now?

By the time one were of a guy will do something similar to you then you will know what to do.

Pray not
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by elantraceey(f): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
rully2:

By the time one were of a guy will do something similar to you then you will know what to do.

Pray not

Sorry dear but I have too many important things to do in my life than to ponder on the misbehaviour of a naughty fellow, I'll simply go wash my car and get on.
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by Osezzua(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2015
from ur story, things don't add up.
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by prettyjo(f): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahah....you should also pray cos you Dont know the type of venom that is in his spit.

some men Shaaa!!!!
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by czarr(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2015
You seem like the proud type!
I hate proud ladies,what are you now feeling like na,no under rate the capability of the other guy oo.

and by the way ladies drive like they are epileptic.
why do you have to gesture 'are you okay' to a guy,,basking in the glory of ya hubby mtchew
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by rully2: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2015
elantraceey:

Sorry dear but I have too many important things to do in my life than to ponder on the misbehaviour of a naughty fellow, I'll simply go wash my car and get on.

Your advice was exactly what I did dear. Just wanted to share smiley

czarr:
You seem like the proud type!
I hate proud ladies,what are you now feeling like na,no under rate the capability of the other guy oo.
and by the way ladies drive like they are epileptic.
why do you have to gesture 'are you okay' to a guy,,basking in the glory of ya hubby mtchew

And you seem just like the kind of a childish immature guy who would do just exactly the same!
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by DEIFIED(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2015
And yet those things you parked you car to get was still used in cooking the food you and your fiancé ate that day. Dont you think some spatter of the spit got into it.
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by rully2: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2015
DEIFIED:
And yet those things you parked you car to get was still used in cooking the food you and your fiancé ate that day. Dont you think some spatter of the spit got into it.

Sorry to burst your bubble. It wasn't food items and no I don't live with my fiance.. tongue Lol
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by DEIFIED(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2015
rully2:

Sorry to burst your bubble. It wasn't food items and no I don't live with my fiance.. tongue Lol
Ooh right, just so you know i wasn't getting any bubble from this.
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by MicroBox: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2015
You made a gesture that a grown man is insane being a woman what do you expect.. May be he gat someone older and more beautiful than you at home who respect him so much, God saved you he might even slap you if you are closer to him at that moment...
...You made me remember school days, it's a cool evening and the shuttle cabs from New site to Old site are very scarce,.,Their comes a taxi and everybody were struggling, at long run the girl got into the taxi she then turn to the guy who is her main contender during the rush and alter a abusive word. hmm! the next thing was a very hot slap damm! the whole atmosphere became very silent,. the driver drove away gentle and the girl must have realized that not every guy give damm
Re: Man Spits From Over His Vehicle Because I Didn't Allow Him Into My Lane by Lovechyld101(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2015
Lol My opinion U were not Driving Jejelee

(1) (Reply)

Help Please... Am In Love / Come In And Answer Truthfully / Why Are Nigerian Men Not Romantic After Marriage???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.