Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,189 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

23tayo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 23tayo's Profile / 23tayo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by 23tayo(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2022
Mcslize:

Mama don land.
so if she wan employ someone,she wont do interview for them

1 Like

Family / Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by 23tayo(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Stop saying nonsense and let teach morals.she was sent away because her fiance mother was sweeping and she raised her legs,any sensible girl wouldnt do that.there is difrent between we r doing it together and go fo it,i ll be watching.she is an elder,even if she is not her potential mother inlaw,she should be able to offer her help.how will she or her father feel like if her own father is moving some loads and her fiancee just stood their and watch...women dont want to do anything anymore in this life,they are always looking for excuses to support their irrational thoughts.finacially dem no go work,domestics they stil no wan do,what exactly is the function a woman in our society,they just want guys to do all things and die.when she eventually becomes a mother and her son fiance do the same to her,i wonder what she ll do.

5 Likes

Properties / Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by 23tayo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
The problem with nigeria is that we dont have standard and rules guiding building design and construction are not seriously adhered to nor is it really enforced to due to negligence of the governments.plus we still have land in abundance,everybody want to own a house even if its a roofless one.

New and nice designs are coming in to lagos now due to scarcity and the price of land,in years to come,we would have nice structures too if God eventually help Nigeria,because he already blessed Nigeria,what we need now is his help...

I am an architect
One you can trust with your building design

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands by 23tayo(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2022
Don jazzy na sony ericson
Give 2face htc
African china sagem
All them fire boy,joe boy ,rema give them oppo

6 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by 23tayo(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2022
100k job in ibadan or 200k job in lagos VI
Politics / Re: Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media by 23tayo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Drones can be used instead.but our leaders are backward thinkers
Properties / Re: Architectural Services.design And 3D Visualizations by 23tayo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
More

Properties / Re: Architectural Services.design And 3D Visualizations by 23tayo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Below are some of my works

Properties / Architectural Services.design And 3D Visualizations by 23tayo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
I am an architect and i am here to answer questions on Architectural design,building construction,3D Visualization both exterior and interior designs. As well as i can be engaged for architectural services.

Kindly drop your questions and let talk about architecture and buildings.
Romance / Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by 23tayo(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2021
We that are not yahoo boys wetin we dey do girls?...we guys need to change our ways and stop counting numbers
Politics / Re: Army Hands Over Arrested TASUED Students To EFCC, Students Union Kicks by 23tayo(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2021
Incognito403:
They should face the law.

Any armed force can arrest you and hand you over to the right people for further prosecution.

If FRSC catch you with drugs, they can hold you and hand you over to NDLEA.

Instead of protesting and shouting, why don't you prosecute the EFCC for illegal detention and the NA for baseless arrest? Well, they know their comrades are cyber criminals...
Thank you jare..i no just understand how some people dey think sha.so if robbers are attacking someone and army personel are there,they should just allow them kill the victim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: Which Is Best, Architecture Or Civil Engineering by 23tayo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Well it depends on what gives you kick.. Do you want to be doing the work of creation(architecture) or the act of bringing bringing designs to reality(civil engineering)... Architects are concerned about building design, fuctionality and aethetic and civil are concerned about structural design and buildabilty( how the building will stand) both can still do the work of building on field which i suppose is the work of a builder. What architects and engineer are suppose to do after design is site supervision to check if things are being done according to the design..if you are good as an architect or civil engineer, you ll start earning from school trust me even though it might be small small change but it goes along way.. Engineers are rich, architect mak money too depending on how good you are and your speciality, as you can be a design or project architect just like you can be a design or project engineer also u can be a road, building engineer and others... If you know you are creative and can deal with stress, go for architecture(architecture school is stressful, lot of assignments and practicals though you might not be reading much cos you ll be doing drawings most) on the part of engineering, its though too but you ll have to be sound in calculations cause that what a building needs to stand. So you know where you stand.. Plus there is a big competition in architecture as there r many creatives outside so u must be a good thinker and creator to survive and you ll need to learn a lot of things outside your course to be a good architect but as an engineer, you just av to priotise know how to make a building stand... And about job vacancies, architect get job easily and faster as long as u r good,engineers get jobs too but not as much vacacies as architect role.. Also you can decide to stand alone and be self employed in both decipline as long as u av the connection and experience which means you might not even need to search for job when you are done schooling... What ever you do, just be good at it... And about who is more rich, well av seen rich engineers and av seen rich architects, and trust me if you are good in either course, you ll not be poor, i dont mean you ll be rich, no, but you ll be okay with time.. you just av to go through the process love what you do and wait for your opportunity to come.
I am an Architect
3years post Nysc experience

6 Likes

Romance / Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by 23tayo(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Y not.. Decent girl can be boring because they lack experience, run girls av experience, fun and bold.. Men like fun and livey women
Properties / Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by 23tayo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Aesthetically poor
Travel / Re: I Need Directions Please. by 23tayo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Please i need direction from ojodu berger to ikorodu

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.