Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria (69504 Views)

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Architectural designs of Duplex and boungalow at Affordable Price 08096365063 / 5 Awesome Balcony, Gate And Rail Designs You Can Do With CNC Routing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Bobbiee: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
webizone:

Intelligent person.

There are in Singapore
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Mastakija(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
B
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Mastakija(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Something that'll do on blender no now grin
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Mide1data: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
UAT would have been the only african country with this type of buildings.
What is UAT?? United African Tribes is a country containing every single tribe from the southern part of 9ja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Juleeee: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
I guess no city in Nigeria is a modern city, even Lagos!

Finally!
Especially those ones hyping Abuja.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
DESIGNS FROM THE PIT OF HELL, THESE MUST BE IN A HEATHEN / IDOL WORSHIPPING NATION LIKE CHINA ETC.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by harmony75: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Creative edifice ❤️
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by magzey: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Design? No be Juju be that? grin grin

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
I'm fascinated by these masterpieces and edifices in different parts of the world.

Do our civil engineers have the required expertise to construct such?

Though we have some similar structures in Eko Atlantic city, but not up to the standard here.

As a sifu enjinia, dem no teach us work reach this level na.

But we sabi draw SFD, BMD, UDL, EDL etc

Let manage that one fess

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Originalsly: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Why should we be seeing such in Nigeria? Why should we be building hives to house people when there is massive land to build horizontal instead of vertical? Is it just to follow follow?... or for chest beating?... like we do with useless flyovers? The people that usually live in such heights are usually wealthy people.... wealthy people who try as much to have absolutely no interaction with the common man... demi gods... a trait that does not run in Africans period. All this aside.... we do not have the infrastructure to support these types of buildings .... nor the skills or discipline to maintain them. It makes no sense to have such in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by somehow: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bobbiee:

Singapore, Dubai, China, to mention but a few.

Out of more than 192 countries.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by sisisioge: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
I'm fascinated by these masterpieces and edifices in different parts of the world.

Do our civil engineers have the required expertise to construct such?

Though we have some similar structures in Eko Atlantic city, but not up to the standard here.

That no one picture is scary in an earthquake prone area o.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
And they are not real, some are even structurally impossible so what's the point of this post?
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by McBishop2020: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
As far as I vote Peter Obi for president, I will be satisfied. Whether or not he wins is not my headache.

The buildings are secondary to Nigeria's problem now.
Nigeria will get it right one day.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Bowwow11(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
It's only Wem u are rich here in Nigeria that ur money will bring this design of u desire it
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by magzey: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dproperties:
Na only block of flats and bungalows them Sabi design and build for Nigeria grin grin
Which one did you build or own?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by 23tayo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
The problem with nigeria is that we dont have standard and rules guiding building design and construction are not seriously adhered to nor is it really enforced to due to negligence of the governments.plus we still have land in abundance,everybody want to own a house even if its a roofless one.

New and nice designs are coming in to lagos now due to scarcity and the price of land,in years to come,we would have nice structures too if God eventually help Nigeria,because he already blessed Nigeria,what we need now is his help...

I am an architect
One you can trust with your building design

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dreams
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Dproperties: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
magzey:

Which one did you build or own?

Bungalow in FCT, you're welcome to my house whenever you want to visit me.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
They are just playing with beautiful design.
Normal use of slab, beams and columns can achieve most of them.Can be obtained in Nigeria..just that there are slabs and columns which might not be of economic use.Here in Nigeria,cost of materials makes us to be economic conscious in construction.. mainly from clients side.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Exkandayee(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mhimi007:
These buildings are all concept, apart from the marina bay building I don't think there's a tree like building anywhere in the world rn
Just saying tho
And some people liked your comment,we Africans are backwards, you call these concept, I see, you still deh your village

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Bifwoli: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Righthussle:
Biko Nigerians don't deserve to live in beautiful houses like these. People wey sabi vote nonsense.
In Nigeria you're far more likely to hear reports of poorly built buildings collapsing.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
This is why we need Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by ufotunang: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
How can we build and get this beautiful things when our politcians are corrupt

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by SonOfTheRisingS: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gkay1:
Nigeria dey back of the world

Nigeria nah evil forest oo
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by kingyakos: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:
The only structure as twisted as this in Nigeria is corruption.

Abeg make i offer u beer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by ufotunang: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good roads our politicians cannot construct..Is it this beautiful things they will build
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by BabaIbo: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
cool cool cool

I love these!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by dvan(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Continue showing us graphics
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Exkandayee(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bobbiee:

Singapore, Dubai, China, to mention but a few.
Most especially Singapore and China, those guys are good, when you visit China, my you go deh ask your sef,is it the Brain you get Dem get?
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by ufotunang: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
When Peter obi becomes president we will have this beautiful things...he will build them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine / Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.