Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos (10188 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / See How Girls Were Forced To Serve Food Unclad Yrs Ago. They've Started It Again / Waitress In Restaurant Serve Unclad In To Promote Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sex sells sales! This seems to be their slogan. A newly opened restaurant in Shenyang, Liaoning province, China shamelessly welcomed its customers with a crew of bikini-clad waitresses and shirtless boys on June 19 2015.

It is no secret that sex sells, and this is not the first time we've seen such promiscuity used to promote a businesses in China.
The restaurant is located in the Tiexi district of Shenyang and specializes in congee and hot rice
Porridge. The girls go very close, maintaining a nearly close body contact while serving customers

A man caused a stir and embarrassed himself after he lost control and sexually touched,,,,,... sad

Click to read full gist and see other photos…
https://www.mazech.com/waitresses_serve_food_half_naked

1 Like

Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by agarawu23(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
very funny
and cwazy

2 Likes

Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by joystickextendr: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
undecidedwonders
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Slimzjoe(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Won't near the Resturant Cos Chinyere Would Break my head cry

3 Likes

Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Won't near the Resturant Cos Chinyere Would Break my head cry

lol, going there is dangerous - big temptation. Read about how that man caused stir and embarrassed himself by.... angry
https://www.mazech.com/waitresses_serve_food_half_naked
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
this is some funny sh*t 4get......grin
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by pretydiva(f): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
End tym restaurant

2 Likes

Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Enegod(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
cool cool
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
this is soo cool.
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by dkachi007: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
change the topic it is misleading. They r not naked

2 Likes

Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Mamaflex(f): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hmm. Check out the looks on that woman (sitting beside the man)'s face grin .

Most women with not allow their husband to go there. Both of them will not be comfortable.

3 Likes

Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by OohMpa: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Veli veli encoulaging lestaurant. If you eat here everyday, how will you catch high broad plessure or obesity? angry

Hope they serve Vaseline as dessert? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Otutu1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
They deal in congee?
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Alexcollins(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
angryis dis unclad.
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Alexcollins:
angryis dis unclad.

I don't want to post full nude photos. Not just this restaurant, there are others who let their girls serve nude.

It's becoming more and more common nowadays. Watch out for my story about Las Vegas (The sin city). I will post when am ready...

Disgusting! angry

I was in Vegas last week-end!

Follow us @ www.mazech.com
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by jamex93(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
at least dem still wear pant
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by benkings(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good market strategy
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Rikidony(m): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
pls any body with idea on were I can find this sort of restaurant in Naija angry
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Tarya(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Na lie, na movie

1 Like

Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mtcheeew! I thought it was here in naija angry

1 Like

Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Kimeto(f): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
The man was trying not to look...busy looking at empty bowl grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Kimeto(f): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
See as that boy face be like woman own
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
***Writing an application letter*** cheesy
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Register @ www.mazech.com and subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates, and have a chance to win $100.

About Mazech:

We want no money!
We're only here to inspire, entertain, encourage, educate and let you be the first to know what's happening in the world!

Click to see what's new-
www.mazech.com
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by MzzTega(f): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lord,have mercy.
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Na wa to them.
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by boboLIL(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
End tym acti0ns
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Though a creative idea but channeled towards negativity. Too bad
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by EmmySparky(m): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Mtchew all these flat ass chicks.. I wouldn't even bother going there cos the backsides are not encouraging

1 Like

Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by powerful1(m): 3:50am On Jun 24, 2015
[b][/b]When u eat the food turns to conge! If u take time ur boy go wet. Hope they get short time room.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos by cococandy(f): 3:53am On Jun 24, 2015
If it's not a strip club, they should stuff it.
Not near my food anyways

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / Great New Kiss: New Method Of Kissing!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.