Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? (10075 Views)

Obsessed With Ladies Boobs / Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? / Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by FunnyDude(m): 4:01am On Dec 26, 2017
Read on..

Don't stop

Continue

Oops!!.. Why is it that our Nigerian sisters Boobs Always respecting the newton law of gravity?

Note : I've already guided myself with bullet proof in case of the grenades that might be throw on me by the feminist urchins here.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by greatnaija01: 4:10am On Dec 26, 2017
You are awake at this time thinking stupid stuff, even if you were to be used as a useless person, you are still not going to be useful for such role.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by rawtouch: 4:16am On Dec 26, 2017
undecided

just imagine..
Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 26, 2017
why did your dick slack undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by Candypot(f): 4:48am On Dec 26, 2017
Cause Nigerian men loves sucking grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by olureignforever: 5:49am On Dec 26, 2017
Ask Google

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 26, 2017
How come so many Nigerians are ignorant about the effect muscles, fat, weight and shape have on female breasts? Its still understandable coming from a guy, what shocks me is hearing such drivel from females. Maybe girls that say "saggy" breasts are caused by over pressing/sucking etc have tiny breasts and are insecure about it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by festwiz(m): 6:23am On Dec 26, 2017
First of all, it is not relegated to one race or country.

Secondly, there is a website that you visit that will show you answers from professionals et al. It's called 'Google' (google.com). You type in your query in the search bar then you hit the magnifying glass icon and wait for the results to load.
Hope i was of help.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:38am On Dec 26, 2017
mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2017
OP even if your wife's breasts stands like a pole. Once she gets older or begins to breast feed, her boobs will sag.

You better get used to it now.

Many people do not even know what a saggy breast is. Once they see her breast is not round, they conclude that it sags. The breast comes in different shapes.
The fact that you love them round doesnt mean a pear shaped breast is saggy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by Sunymoore(m): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2017
Maychang:
OP even if your wife's breasts stands like a pole. Once she gets older or begins to breast feed, her boobs will sag.

Many people do not even know what a saggy breast is. Once they see her breast is not round, they conclude that it sags. The breast comes in different shapes.
You know a lot about boobbss

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by ibkkk(f): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2017
Candypot:

And fondln grin
And squeezing grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by FunnyDude(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2017
BenShammer:
How come so many Nigerians are ignorant about the effect muscles, fat, weight and shape have on female breasts? Its still understandable coming from a guy, what shocks me is hearing such drivel from females. Maybe girls that say "saggy" breasts are caused by over pressing/sucking etc have tiny breasts and are insecure about it
Tell me something pls. Are you she-male? How come you sabi breast matter well well. Your matta tire me oo
Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by FunnyDude(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2017
Maychang:

Simple question, Are you with a sagging Boobs? Stop justifying mediocrity. We need firm and up-to-date Boobs pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2017
FunnyDude:

Simple question, Are you with a sagging Boobs? Stop justifying mediocrity. We need firm and up-to-date Boobs pls.

Its people like you who end up with the wrong woman.
As for the question you asked, you can verify yourself. When you are ready, please let me know

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by FunnyDude(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:
Oops!! Point of correction, my dick is as hard as rock. Pm me for confirmation.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by FunnyDude(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:
Oops!! Point of correction, my dick is as hard as rock. Pm me for confirmation.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by FunnyDude(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2017
Maychang:

Its people like you who end up with the wrong woman.
As for the question you asked, you can verify yourself. When you are ready, please let me know
Madam I won't , you lots have the same boobs; maybe is because of the brazier you put on in this part of the world. I don't like Boobs that are under the free fall of gravitational forces. Sigh
Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by Kingsley10000: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2017
TO MUCH DO DO...ESP NL LADIES

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2017
FunnyDude:

Tell me something pls. Are you she-male? How come you sabi breast matter well well. Your matta tire me oo
I'm a graduate, a real graduate, not the groundnut graduates littering the streets of Nigeria. The fact that you're shocked I know something that ought to be a combination of general knowledge and common sense tells me you're probably a graduate. Keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by slimay(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2017
A lot of suckers dey 9Ja

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by Kingsley10000: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2017
NO NIGERIAN GIRL ABOVE 20 IS A VIRGIN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by policy12: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2017
I remember those days...

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by BabbanBura(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2017
ibkkk:

And fondln grin
And squeezing grin

Mhmmmm!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by FunnyDude(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
BenShammer:
I'm a graduate, a real graduate, not the groundnut graduates littering the streets of Nigeria. The fact that you're shocked I know something that ought to be a combination of general knowledge and common sense tells me you're probably a graduate. Keep it up bro
Yes, i'm a graduate. Not just ordinary graduate but a trained and refined one from the Den of Lions and Lionesses .. The one and only University of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by FunnyDude(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
policy12:

I remember those days...
Bro thanks for this pics you put up there.. Sincerely that kind of Boobs is no more in Nigeria of today

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Candypot:

Not only sucking and pulling as well!

as if they are holding onto their dear life on a cliff !

So tell me, why won't the boob's turn South! cheesy

Ladies, if your man is pulling your nipples and boob's too hard, remain small to pull am off? Abeg do needful! Slap am!

E brain go reset.

Only dem go deflat the boob's, Only dem go complain. undecided

angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by Waffarianman(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bcoz different men suck dem
Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by seoxpert(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
No comments, pardon my listening in, I just want to be well versed in these matters.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by FunnyDude(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
seoxpert:
No comments, pardon my listening in, I just want to be well versed in these matters.
If I tear you one
Re: Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? by ibkkk(f): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
BabbanBura:

Mhmmmm!

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate / My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.