Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Taking Food Out Of Airplanes - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taking Food Out Of Airplanes (44136 Views)

The World’s Strangest Airplanes That You Won’t Want To Fly On / Graveyard Of Nigeria's Dead Airplanes (Photos) / Why Dont Commercial Airplanes Have Parachutes For Passengers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
ManTiger:

[size=80pt]took[/size]

Na your kind dey quick yab Buhari for saying West Germany! Olodo. grin
sorry, but you're the olodo. 'I take' is correct. He/she was telling you his/her habit. e.g I hiss everytime you criticize
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
youmour:

You've forgotten where you came from,sounds like you are disgusted and ashamed of your heritage?bet you sip your tea from a tea cup......... Oyibooooo

ewwwwww I don't take tea sorry bruh
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by iamosamede55: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Antoinne:
Can someone please explain to me why people (especially girls) keep taking airplane food out of the aircraft? Aero, Medview, First nation and a couple other airlines always serve with some kind of 'take-awa' pack, but should people have to take these packs away out of the airplane like uncultured men, carrying them about the airplane like they are some party gifts? angry angry
@op u can like to cry o. I have s friend dat works in an airline as cabin crew.. anytime I'm on board his flight.., d guy dey coordinate me go back.. and him dey use food wound me. He even gives me business class treatment. u can like to hate ooo

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Donbabaj: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
ManTiger:

[size=80pt]took[/size]

Na your kind dey quick yab Buhari for saying West Germany! Olodo. grin

This post got me LMAO grin grin grin. This guy must be a practical comedian
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Antoinne: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
sleek82:
please keep quiet if you dont have a constructive argument to put forth...dont come here in the name of copying a white man and show how naive you are....if food is served in a 'takeaway pack' it means you have the option of taking it away if you want and im sure you understand anybody and 'everybody' boarding a flight should av atleast paid a token for the flight and ofcourse serving a meal means all passengers are entitled to the meal. I have seen a white lady take her food off a flight...would you say shes uncultured too? Mschew Cultured man whey no sabi d mean of takeaway packs
So typical...
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by otiigba1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Antoinne:

I understand your point. You may think it's not unrefined. But If I were in a flight with a business partner and he proceeded to take airplane food with him as he disembarked the aircraft, I don't think I'd still retain respect for such person. It's just so distasteful.
look! This people for reason are not comprehending, i guess typical nigerians they want to get their moneys worth, i mean, who the hell wants to go home with airline Grub anyway? Its not as if the food is better than my wifes tongue

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by prettyJoy22(f): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Op is vexing cheesy...well that's how typical 9ja peeps(us grin)behave so its no biggie...nobody die undecided

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by otiigba1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
iamosamede55:
@op u can like to cry o. I have s friend dat works in an airline as cabin crew.. anytime I'm on board his flight.., d guy dey coordinate me go back.. and him dey use food wound me. He even gives me business class treatment. u can like to hate ooo
i smell lies grin, maybe its my nose i ve got flu
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by ikkkkk: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
I wonder why some people are taking panadol for another man's headache.
It's really no one's business whether food is left or taken off the plane.
It's their money and its left for them to do what they want with it.
I've never heard any airline complaining about food being taken off the plane either. Be it local or international.
Even if people don't take away food from the planes, the air hostesses will pack them up. Unless you're an air hostess who is bitter that Nigerians go away with their meals and leave nothing for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by petkoffDrake(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Antoinne:
Can someone please explain to me why people (especially girls) keep taking airplane food out of the aircraft? Aero, Medview, First nation and a couple other airlines always serve with some kind of 'take-awa' pack, but should people have to take these packs away out of the airplane like uncultured men, carrying them about the airplane like they are some party gifts? angry angry

ur from these options
1. ur not d one in ur dp.
2. ur a lez.
3, ur a guy.
4. u ar among Illuminati
5. ur not human....

choose!
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Justpassing1: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
..........elsewhere in the world , a 20year old is trying to figure out how to make a jet engine more efficient....

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
. . . the moment this quiet thread was moved to FP all forms of typical Nigerian xters have latched on!!!!!!

Not surprised though, my earlier comments in pages 2 and 3 have justified that flights on BA stands out as the highest culprits where these Nigerians continually desecrate basic moral judgments
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by ideylaff: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Onegai:
@ideylaff you sound like my mama, who will buy herself Business or First class and purchase Economy for her children and tell us "I'm training you" as excuse.

That woman angry grin

Even when I said "I'm too old to be trained" her reply was "I don't want to spoil the special moment you finally enter it for your husband" grin

And sometimes she brings plane food with her. I guess I should go and tell her to stop being uncultured and unsophisticated before she buy a her next plane ticket..

Lol smiley wink

That's exactly what I do with my 4 kids, if they fly premium it's a trade for something nothing else.bar that it's economy all the way for them

Life is not a bed of roses

You need to let kids know that life is not a bed of roses, I watch kids running around in 1st class or business when you are trying to get some sleep b4 you land for business and I just wonder why parents allow this to happen
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Justpassing1:
..........elsewhere in the world , a 20year old is trying to figure out how to make a jet engine more efficient....

elsewhere in the world some set of people do the darndest things while onboard an aircraft
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
@antoinne, it's amusing to see someone so confident in their ignorance.

Nothing is free.

If you know anything about accounting or business, you would know that before a price is set, a margin has to be agreed upon after taking into consideration all costs.

All costs including the one you're ignorantly calling free. Meaning that if you remove the cost of food, it will result in either higher margin and profits for the company or a reduced ticket price for you.

You sound more local and ignorant than the people you're insulting .

It's not only free. Free ko. Free ni.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Zelinjo:

Nothing is free.

If you know anything about accounting or business, you would know that before a price is set, a margin has to be agreed upon after taking into consideration all costs.

All costs including the one you're ignorantly calling free. Meaning that if you remove the cost of food, it will result in either higher margin and profits for the company or a reduced ticket price for you.

who is this one?
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Antoinne: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Zelinjo:

Nothing is free.

You clearly don't understand my points, so I'll pass.
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Rapbender(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Antoinne:
they're Yoruba girls. they think it's owambe

2 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Rapbender(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Antoinne: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rapbender:

grin
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
sleek82:
please keep quiet if you dont have a constructive argument to put forth...dont come here in the name of copying a white man and show how naive you are....if food is served in a 'takeaway pack' it means you have the option of taking it away if you want and im sure you understand anybody and 'everybody' boarding a flight should av atleast paid a token for the flight and ofcourse serving a meal means all passengers are entitled to the meal. I have seen a white lady take her food off a flight...would you say shes uncultured too? Mschew Cultured man whey no sabi d mean of takeaway packs......normally you are not allowed to put food or any liquid in ur handbag or hand luggage to take on a flight, how come you are not being rebuked for the food you take off airplanes even when you are connecting with another flights? Please get exposed!

Even white people take food off the plane, dont know who exactly he is trying to copy. In fact most of the times its the non-black people that i always see take their food with them.
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
I can see the flapjacks eater viewing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rapbender:

kingtom come and see disrespect
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by DICKtator: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
otiigba1:
i agree its not complimentary, but are you then going to stuff your stomach (which could be unhealthy) and luggages with aircraft foods just to get your moneys worth? grin na you go tire, uncultured perhaps not, uncivil yes! tongue

You don't have to stuff your stomach because you want to get the optimal satisfaction for your money. You could simply request (not appropriate!) to take your meal along

It is utmost stupidity if you are hungry or you have no plans for the next meal and you have something to munch on!.

I mean, what is the essence of being hungry (if you are) and pretending you are not?

I went on a long journey recently(I would try and be discreet as possible!) and I haven't been to the place before. I did not know what to expect of their food at the hotel I was to lodge in and I would arrive at night, I guess it was wise for me to take my familiar meal from the flight and munch it first where I settled before exploring the territory.
What I don't subscribe to is stealing the headphones,body cover and other flight materials

Excuse the epistle, but the crux of the matter is that there is a reason for certain actions and if we cannot use our emotional intelligence optimally, we would end up making wrong generalisations

And no, it is not poverty minded,Warren Buffet live a modest life,at times!!

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Zelinjo:

Nothing is free.

exactly whether you take the food or not you would have been charged for it already
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by olashas(f): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
With all the problems we have in Nigeria, one condescending guy is worried about people taking food packs from planes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
DICKtator:

You don't have to stuff your stomach because you want to get the optimal satisfaction for your money. You could simply request (not appropriate!) to take your meal along

It is utmost stupidity if you are hungry or you have no plans for the next meal and you have something to munch on!.

I mean, what is the essence of being hungry (if you are) and pretending you are not?

I went on a long journey recently(I would try and be discreet as possible!) and I haven't been to the place before. I did not know what to expect of their food at the hotel I was to lodge in and I would arrive at night, I guess it was wise for me to take my familiar meal from the flight and munch it first where I settled before exploring the territory.
What I don't subscribe to is stealing the headphones,body cover and other flight materials

Excuse the epistle, but the crux of the matter is that there is a reason for certain actions and if we're cannot use our emotional intelligence optimally, we would end up making wrong generalisations

And no, it is not poverty minded,Warren Buffet lives a modest life,at times!!

grin grin grin grin
correct guy
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by sleek82(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
otiigba1:
look! This people for reason are not comprehending, i guess typical nigerians they want to get their moneys worth, i mean, who the hell wants to go home with airline Grub anyway? Its not as if the food is better than my wifes tongue
this is the point where you are gettin things wrong.....is it everybody that gets off a plane that is going home? What if you have another plane to catch and you are restricted from going off the airport? Would you now die in ignorance because you want to appear posh? This once happened to me......though it had nothing to do with food, i flew air maroc to montreal and had a stop over in maroc...it was obviously my first time in maroc, i neva knew d currency spent was euro and i had US dollars on me and wanted to buy the duty free perfumes....i was practically stranded as i couldn't even get a place to change d currency within the airport and i wouldnt be allowed to go out. Thank God there was a free meal ticket given to me with the help of a Nigerian who directed me as almost no body could speak english. Please would you have tagged me uncultured if after this experience i takeaway my pack off an airplane if its ma first time in such a country and im stoppin over?

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
angieberry:
Well, they paid for it so it shouldn't affect you.
...... signed
Chairperson association of babes who
take away food

grin

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by sleek82(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
DICKtator:

Excuse the epistle, but the crux of the matter is that there is a reason for certain actions and if we cannot use our emotional intelligence optimally, we would end up making wrong generalisations

And no, it is not poverty minded,Warren Buffet live a modest life,at times!!

grin grin grin grin
God bless you for this piece!
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by sleek82(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Antoinne:

So typical...
please stop using words you clearly dont understand....whats typical in this? You are only using your point based on someone flying on a local flight and ofcourse going home after the flight or going to a hotel....pls think of international flights and pple having stopovers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.