Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,416 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment (17112 Views)

Fayose & Rochas Okorocha Meet In Osun For Aregbesola's Mum's Fidau Prayer / Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition / Unpaid Salaries; Serving Osun Judge Asks For Aregbesola's Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by loomer: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2015
Na now day break

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by MrImole: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Yes o, he doesn't understand what he's doing anymore, it's high time he left.

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2015
osun in a total mess due to the reckless spending of one taliban to oil his godfather ambition

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by enitanpopoola(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by heykims(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2015
I'm pretty sure that Aregbe has a mighty plan he's looking forward to unveil. By the time he finishes his tenure as governor, people will almost worship him..
Meanwhile, it's no new news that he's still an #aregbescammer..

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by manutdrichie(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2015
F
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Nicepoker(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2015
UnknownT:
He dey owe judges too?
he is owing everybody. Except himself.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by MemphisDepay(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2015
Aregbesola is a useless and wicked man. God go punish am!

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Sapphire86(f): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2015
vimi:
Mr Rauf Aregbesola should go 6months without salary let's see how he copes with iit.

A sane person will donate high percent of his salary to the affected just to show empathy!

ii honestly hope he understands that he didn't vote himself iin, he iis there to serve the ones that voted him into office.

#MyOpinion

Do u think he is depending on his govt salary? He munches directly from state allocation.

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Laredojohn(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2015
He has been running a make up and. Cosmetic. Government, he comes on air to say I feel your pain..etc, while he keeps settling his godfathers...soo sad for osun workforce and they gave him second term.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Wolexdey(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2015
Insensitivity to the pain of the people who voted him in...
Governor my foot!

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Nicepoker(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2015
Aregbe is a rascal.

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2015
Sapphire86:

Do u think he is depending on his govt salary? He munches directly from state allocation.
Lol grin seriously that's appalling angry

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by victoreltemur: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hereby declare d state of osun a failed state...
I hear say seun come from osun #make I close mouth before dem ban me

Am coming wif ma NL lovers to vote for u enmass and am using dis medium to also beg dem to tell dem frnds on nairaland
Ma lovers on NL base on ma scale of preference, from d most important to d least

1)Genea(shez ma everytin)
2)Yourmain(she left me for fula boy)
3)Mathematical(she kinda hates me, not her fault though)
4)Raayah cum rayaah(shez in luve wif midolian
5)Sarahbabyxx(depreaye told me to stay away from her)
6)Chowlade(she hates me too)
7)Remember007(she told me she likes money)
coolBeremx(she may not vote and may even tell all her frnds not to vote for u)
9)Dollyak(how can I marry a grl dat hates niger delta #crying)
10)Pentiumpro(ma spirit just don't like her, if she got d chance to poison me, I can bet dat she won't spare me)

#pls ma beautiful ladies, let's come out to vote for dat naughty boi called agarawu23. And come along wif frnds to vote for him
I love all of una
How I wish dere is a religion dat can make me marry 10 wivesm #crying in west germany
wt jargons is ds one sayin sef?
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Sapphire86(f): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2015
vimi:

Lol grin seriously that's appalling angry

But it's the truth. And to think the same set of people he is depriving still voted for him is beyond me! There is a direct correlation btw Nigerian politics and jazz grin

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by pure2012soul(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Are-gbese.
See your life!
Seriously speaking, this is the way to go. Every citizen must take an active interest in governance.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by 989900: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2015
This Governor has no shame.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by pure2012soul(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2015
heykims:
I'm pretty sure that Aregbe has a mighty plan he's looking forward to unveil. By the time he finishes his tenure as governor, people will almost worship him..
Meanwhile, it's no new news that he's still an #aregbescammer..
A mighty plan similar to the world's tallest talking drum? grin

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by globalresource: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
A very good initiative. Aregbesola needs to be impeached. This will send a strong signal across to other governors. It's a terrible crime to owe workers their wages.

I heard the Daura President wants to share our savings among the governors. So this effectively means he endorsed the way the governors embezzled the state's money. Instead of the senile dullard to demand explanation and a refund of the embezzled money, he's busy setting up committee that will share our country's savings among the irresponsible governors. This is corruption.

[size=25pt]#DauraDullard[/size]

are u saying PMB should neglect the plight of the people? and if he doesn't do anything you will still abuse him. your username tells a lot about you.

# tanoid everywhere you go
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Kolade354(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Nigerians we always suffer in Silence......1 month,2 month, 3 month 4 month 5 month, The civil servant were still going to office......They should av strike from the 2nd month but we like to suffer in Nigeria...........Instead of them to go to govt house in osogbo and start riot or Protest without leaving govt house for a whole week.........Nigerians Like suffering.........

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by IVORY2009(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
People keep hating and saying am jobless and all what not about me hitting FTC on front page everyday angry angry angry angry

MY ADVICE TO YOU ALL: Don't worry about me, better hustle HARD I might not have to lift my hands to work but i will never go hungry or broke or beg. kiss kiss kiss

Who you be? I am interested in u, frm today....
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by JOEmystic(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2015
impeach him immediately!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by olami100(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2015
that man call aregbe is a wicked governor.. Abi he has donated all the generated revenue of osun to tinubu/APC for campaign. Am watching ow he will pay the workers back.. But that man needs to be impeached. This shows how irresponsible they can be wen it comes to managing the affairs of the people. #wickedaregebsola
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by JOEmystic(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Wolexdey(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2015
tolexy007:
actually diz is a gud idea, but u and I knows dat it can't happen, Not in diz Nigeria

Who says it can't happen? The workers in Osun state are suffering as a result of the governor's perfunctory actions as regards spending..People are yet to receive their hard earned salaries for over 7 months and u uttered the word it can't happen...

Pls, spare me dat sentence..Abegiii

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Eshinery(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2015
onyenro:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/unpaid-salaries-serving-osun-judge-calls-for-aregbesolas-impeachment/
Aregbe should pay salaries from his pocket if truly he's there to serve his people or rather let him sell that private jet to save his a :ss
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by aguizm(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2015
Long over due.

That he goat bearded rascal should be impeached asap.

GEJ my Mentor.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by abtmaviz(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Aregbese deserves to be impeached !

Obviously,the life of the common man doesn't mean anything to him,he prefers to throw Owambe rather than fulfill his job as a governor cheesy

He's just a failure and osun remain failed cos of that man called AregbeRascal.

He even said he has failed the osun indigene buh went about trying to impeach Oyegun.. Smh
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Sapphire86:

But it's the truth. And to think the same set of people he is depriving still voted for him is beyond me! There is a direct correlation btw Nigerian politics and jazz grin
ii only wish governance could be made unattractive by making em politician's salary very little.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Dubemkelly(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2015
em judges looking for money, if Aregbesola gives em some change, matter is closed and the masses left in the dark...State of naija is a comedy indeed, nothing has started working in this zone. Oh lord, fix this for us through well meaning people/Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by omooba969(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Good step in the right direction...BEAUTIFUL !

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by ndcide(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2015
Aregbesola will not be impeached. The people of osun have been hypnotized. They like him and the way things are.

Have you seen any real radical position being made against the governor? Rather what you here most of them say is that osun is not the only state owing salaries.

I've never seen such kind of thing before. In our own area. We tell our Governors the truth and threaten to impeach them. But for osun people, they are all for protecting Aregbesola because they've been made to believe that APC is all they have and others are evil even if the devil runs with apc ticket.

The problem with this is that, even after Aregbesola, the next governor will take osun people for a ride with the believe that nothing will happen. Until osun people tell themselves the truth that no governor is their friend, who should either do well or get fired, expect more of this with ethnic political support.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group / ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency / Rickey Tarfa Withdraws N5bn Suit Against EFCC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.