Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment (17111 Views)

Fayose & Rochas Okorocha Meet In Osun For Aregbesola's Mum's Fidau Prayer / Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition / Unpaid Salaries; Serving Osun Judge Asks For Aregbesola's Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Popemax(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2015
Impeach the bastard undecided
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Dav24(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2015
when people elected you to preside over their financies and to make decisions on their behalf, and you willingly came out publicly that you ran out of ideas; i expected him to vacate the office immediately for a better brain to take over. Frankly speaking, allowing this governor to stay is a waste.

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Seyilome(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Thank u God, today is my birthday, wish me well with LIKE button. Thank u as u so s

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by anonimi: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2015
BEST move so far in this AreGbese saga of utter embarrassment!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by tola268: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2015
onyenro:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/unpaid-salaries-serving-osun-judge-calls-for-aregbesolas-impeachment/
Good talk but osun state house of assemly is in the same shoe with Aregbe, he had gathered their heads together and putt them in the soil, they can't act at all. What we need to do is that, you elders in osun state will select a particular day for all indigens of osun state to come out for demonstrations in 30 headquarters of local Govt. we have and ask the people to tell the world that we reject Aregbesola as governor of osun state and all media houses should cover the demonstration

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by sen8or(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2015
Aregbe is working, Aregbe we know, i dey watch una 4 HD
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by 989900: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2015
ndcide:
Aregbesola will not be impeached. The people of osun have been hypnotized. They like him and the way things are.

Have you seen any real radical position being made against the governor? Rather what you here most of them say is that osun is not the only state owing salaries.

I've never seen such kind of thing before. In our own area. We tell our Governors the truth and threaten to impeach them. But for osun people, they are all for protecting Aregbesola because they've been made to believe that APC is all they have and others are evil even if the devil runs with apc ticket.

The problem with this is that, even after Aregbesola, the next governor will take osun people for a ride with the believe that nothing will happen. Until osun people tell themselves the truth that no governor is their friend, who should either do well or get fired, expect more of this with ethnic political support.

I might not be right, but I think it's a cultural thing like you pointed out.

For example, Lagos state has a long precedence of 'action' governance (both military and civilian), such that the expectation/bar is high, and it's nigh impossible for mediocrity to germinate.

A state like Osun, and of course like states across the country have been 'soooo' used to mediocrity, that they have no clue whatsoever to what good governance is all about.

Oyo state and a few other states, have had their recent governors raised the bar too . . ..

Nigeria as a whole, suffers from the same fate of mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Wolexdey(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Seyilome:
Thank u God, today is my birthday, wish me well with LIKE button. Thank u as u so s

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Frankiss44(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2015
vimi:
Mr Rauf Aregbesola should go 6months without salary let's see how he copes with iit.

A sane person will donate high percent of his salary to the affected just to show empathy!

ii honestly hope he understands that he didn't vote himself iin, he iis there to serve the ones that voted him into office.

#MyOpinion

But the Osun people are not complaining na... I thought this dude was given a triumphant entry into the town during the beginning of the ramaddan fast?

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Frankiss44(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Agent of change.....
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Sapphire86(f): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2015
vimi:

ii only wish governance could be made unattractive by making em politician's salary very little.

U still don't get it. It's not about the salary, it's the power, position and authority that comes along with it.

Look at Obama, before he became president he had all black hair, now it's so white but that don't mean he's gonna quit. Dude will run till he can't no more.

My beloved GEJ agreed to 1 term (allegedly) but the adrenaline got him to change his mind tooo. (Still miss him)

So it's not about the pittance called govt salary it's the fact that u r in charge of every every under ur jurisdiction. When u give that to someone who has no good character, it's a disaster waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Roughfyzay(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2015
God punish this devil "AREGBESE" embarassed
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by stonecoldcafe: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Why was he voted in again. You can't fight a man's battle nah! His state seems to be happy with what they are getting.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Sapphire86:

U still don't get it. It's not about the salary, it's the power, position and authority that comes along with it.

Look at Obama, before he became president he had all black hair, now it's so white but that don't mean he's gonna quit. Dude will run till he can't no more.

My beloved GEJ agreed to 1 term (allegedly) but the adrenaline got him to change his mind tooo. (Still miss him)

So it's not about the pittance called govt salary it's the fact that u r in charge of every every under ur jurisdiction. When u give that to someone who has no good character, it's a disaster waiting to happen.
ii totally concur... Hope you enjoy the rest of the day. smiley
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by seaboyzen: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
Why was he voted in again. You can't fight a man's battle nah! His state seems to be happy with what they are getting.
some fool still love him in osun state
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Macelliot(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hereby declare d state of osun a failed state...
I hear say seun come from osun #make I close mouth before dem ban me

Am coming wif ma NL lovers to vote for u enmass and am using dis medium to also beg dem to tell dem frnds on nairaland
Ma lovers on NL base on ma scale of preference, from d most important to d least

1)Genea(shez ma everytin)
2)Yourmain(she left me for fula boy)
3)Mathematical(she kinda hates me, not her fault though)
4)Raayah cum rayaah(shez in luve wif midolian
5)Sarahbabyxx(depreaye told me to stay away from her)
6)Chowlade(she hates me too)
7)Remember007(she told me she likes money)
coolBeremx(she may not vote and may even tell all her frnds not to vote for u)
9)Dollyak(how can I marry a grl dat hates niger delta #crying)
10)Pentiumpro(ma spirit just don't like her, if she got d chance to poison me, I can bet dat she won't spare me)

#pls ma beautiful ladies, let's come out to vote for dat naughty boi called agarawu23. And come along wif frnds to vote for him
I love all of una
How I wish dere is a religion dat can make me marry 10 wivesm #crying in west germany
Your name na Akporoko...
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Macelliot(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Am coming wif ma NL lovers to vote for u enmass and am using dis medium to also beg dem to tell dem frnds on nairaland
Ma lovers on NL base on ma scale of preference, from d most important to d least

10)Pentiumpro(ma spirit just don't like her, if she got d chance to poison me, I can bet dat she won't spare me)

#pls ma beautiful ladies, let's come out to vote for dat naughty boi called agarawu23. And come along wif frnds to vote for him
I love all of una
How I wish dere is a religion dat can make me marry 10 wivesm #crying in west germany
haha! Your name na Akporoko...
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Candybob(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2015
This is the result of a system of government that puts everything at the centre!

You have state not producing anything waiting for handouts from oil money. Just imagine a state that produces nothing having 90% of its work force in the civil service. A civil service where laziness and poor attitude to work is the norm (a classic case of the dutch disease). Coming to work by 9.00am and refusing to attend to your duties until 12 noon, refusing to attend to people after 2.00pm when your closing hr is 4.00pm is irresponsibilty. Rubbish people. You can see why i dont pity them! Folks in the private work from 8.00am to 6.00pm and will still attend to you even after closing hour! You wont work but you want to be paid, where is the money to pay you going to come from?

Now, when i heard they were on strike, i laughed! It is the usually mentality of public sector workers to abandon their job, rather than truly attempt to fight their oppressors, instead of going on strike why not take over the governors office, stage a protest there! The goal should be closing down the office with him inside for as long as possible, until you all receive alerts commensurate with what is owed!
But they dont have the mind to attempt such, they prefer to punish themselves and their fellow oppressed who may require their service. Still wonder why we have clueless leaders? The people are clueless, and your leaders come from among the people!

As for the useless rascal of a governor, has he made even the slightest attempt to remove a single person from the number of aides in his entourage?
Now u can confirm for yourself, that he deserves to be impeached. He is a bastard son of a dog! A dog that only knows how to bark (show off) and not bite (work)

Conclusion,
- strike (stay at home) is bad and must never be employed as a strategy in dealing with public issues.
Instead stage a protest (if you like you can make it violent, Bleep peace!)
- impeach any bastard that refuses to pay salary! Nobody should be allowed to owe beyond 2weeks from day of payment of salary. Once such an attempt is made, impeachment should be initiated!
- dismisal of unserious workers in the civil and public service must be allowed. Efficiency must be emphasised and time monetized.
- without states autonomy all attempts will be a waste of time. The fed gov must release the states from the shackles of slavery that they have put around them, in their greed to control oil wealth!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by daveP(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2015
Something that supposed to have been done earlier than now.

Obviously, these judges dont have full interest of the masses at heart. Shock the world joor and the rascaI
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by BraniacX(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2015
20pounds:
When the people of Ekiti state roundly rejected the APC, because of newspaper 'performance' and progressivism, the APC labelled them uninformed and playing the politics of stomach infrastructure. They deployed all resources at their disposal to ambush and corner Osun to themselves. Today, the people are witnesses to the progressives.

Is Osun state owing Aregbe, his commissioners, aides and House of Assembly members salary or allowances?

I pity the gullible masses cos some of them will attack my post and in want of something to say, shall ask "Is he the only Governor owing?"

For those of you that voted for 'change'; it is high time you begin to hold the people you voted into power accountable, if you really want them to succeed. From all indications, it seems we sold a dog for a monkey. Those of us in the opposition thought the APC would be better organised than the PDP. The reverse is the case.

The fight in the Senate yesterday was a big shame. embarassed

Your siggy though, very poignant and very true, soon 4 legs will be good, while 2 legs will be better.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by bloodkiIler: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
tunex23:
Aregbesola is a nincompoop bloody f00l

otu nne i bloody fool grin
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by emmasege: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2015
ndcide:
Aregbesola will not be impeached. The people of osun have been hypnotized. They like him and the way things are.

Have you seen any real radical position being made against the governor? Rather what you here most of them say is that osun is not the only state owing salaries.

I've never seen such kind of thing before. In our own area. We tell our Governors the truth and threaten to impeach them. But for osun people, they are all for protecting Aregbesola because they've been made to believe that APC is all they have and others are evil even if the devil runs with apc ticket.

The problem with this is that, even after Aregbesola, the next governor will take osun people for a ride with the believe that nothing will happen. Until osun people tell themselves the truth that no governor is their friend, who should either do well or get fired, expect more of this with ethnic political support.
The Good Lord will bless you a billion times. I am from Osun, but I tell you no one could have described majority of the Osun people better than you have. There is an adage that says "Obun ri iku oko ti ran mo" i.e. a dirty woman hides under the cover of her husband's death. That is the case of Aregbese who has been owing for close to three years now, when he would pay a month's salary on the 24-26th of the following month before it later boomeranged into owing for months.
An average osun citizen still doesn't see anything wrong in Osun Governor, apart from the civil servants who woke up too late. I always tell anyone who cares to listen that no other state in Yoruba land can take half of the shit Aregberascal has been feeding my people with in the past five years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by strongerthaneva(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I love all of una
Idiot man u still dey alive?am crying for u in Otuoke south south style..
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by IFELEKE(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
@Topic,
He can't be impeached!
Not with the figure head stooges he assembled as lawmakers in the state...
I fear for/pity the judge who raised this though...his life, family and career are at stake and the odds are dangerously against him...
Osun state is on life support, only a drastic bail out can save the day.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by dom(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
my lord must be very peeved and upset to have reacted publicly. Judges rarely bare their minds publicly. I'm sorry me lord.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by ahaika23: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Osun, an example of what will befall the Southwest and other regions when we exit the entrapment! APC and Lie are speechless at the moment!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by omooba969(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Aregbesola is a useless and wicked man. God go punish am!

I don't think God should be dragged into this mess, the Osun people deserve what they are experiencing for being senseless in giving that ediiot their votes.

Serves them right!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by omooba969(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
ahaika23:
Osun, an example of what will befall the Southwest and other regions when we exit the entrapment! APC and Lie are speechless at the moment!

I dnt fink APC is Osun's problem, the ppl are d problem & more importantly itz a case of gross mismanagement on d part of dat moro.n called Aregbe.

The ppl's orientation needs to change, not just vote for some useless party but also endeavour to vet the candidate properly & dat will inform their decision nxt time wen voting.

But right nw, their lives in d hands of a rogue & helpless robber called guvnor. undecided
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by MemphisDepay(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
omooba969:

I don't think God should be dragged into this mess, the Osun people deserve what they are experiencing for being senseless in giving that ediiot their votes.

Serves them right!
I totally agree with you
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by OteDOLLAR(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
daikale:
I don't know what they re waiting for in that state
they should have impeach that non performing governor, knowing fully well that 90% of workers in Osun work with Government

Who will impeach him? He owns the House of Assembly!

Thank God for people's intervention sef, NLC wouldn't av declared d strike...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Plans Another Mass Burial For Victims Of Herdsmen Killings On Friday / Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group / ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.