Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment (17113 Views)

Fayose & Rochas Okorocha Meet In Osun For Aregbesola's Mum's Fidau Prayer / Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition / Unpaid Salaries; Serving Osun Judge Asks For Aregbesola's Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by abbas2(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
aweloa:

that man call aregbe is a wicked governor.. Abi he has donated all the generated revenue of osun to tinubu/APC for campaign. Am watching ow he will pay the workers back.. But that man needs to be impeached. This shows how irresponsible they can be wen it comes to managing the affairs of the people. #wickedaregebsola

You are a fool for joining your yeye judge in calling for the impeachment of Aregbe.The judge is only economical with the truth.
Osun has never had it so good under any government than aregbe,salary issue apart.
Other states too are owing.So why must be the only one to be crucified?
The judge requires to be quarantined so he does not spread the disease in him
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by abbas2(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
INTERMAN:
Remember how God dealt with pharaoh in the Bible.
That is the way God will deal with the entire family of yours.Were.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by abbas2(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:
Aregbesola is a nincompoop

Just like your entire family.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by bloodkiIler: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
abbas2:

Just like your entire family.

Nope just like your Hopless bastard father
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by abbas2(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Aregbesola is a useless and wicked man. God go punish am!

just like God will punish your entire household.Chikena.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by abbas2(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=bloodkiIler post=35108375]

Nope just like your Hopless bastard father [/quote

iyalaya baba eeee
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by abbas2(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope just like your Hopless bastard father

iyalaya baba eeeee.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by bloodkiIler: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
abbas2:
my father is an arm robber

Ikpu nne i ebea grin
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by bloodkiIler: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
abbas2:

iyalaya baba eeeee.

Ikpu nne i ebea
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by MemphisDepay(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
abbas2:

just like God will punish your entire household.Chikena.
e no go beta for you and your family. Oloriburuku leleyi ooo.!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by mahyowah(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
People keep hating and saying am jobless and all what not about me hitting FTC on front page everyday angry angry angry angry

MY ADVICE TO YOU ALL: Don't worry about me, better hustle HARD I might not have to lift my hands to work but i will never go hungry or broke or beg. kiss kiss kiss
you're not jobless dear, your job is quite interesting, posting gabbage on a public forum 24/7 continue you might find a husband here eventually.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by poseidon12: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
If the governor is a man of integrity and has any shame at all, he should resign. He has shown that he is incapable of running his state. If they would be bailed out by the FG, Buhari should demand that the state governor resigns.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Idiot man u still dey alive?am crying for u in Otuoke south south style..
have we met Mr?
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by strongerthaneva(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
remember007:
have we met Mr?
meet u ke over my dead ass body..I meet pipu of change not pipu of hate..
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by Kolade354(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Candybob:
This is the result of a system of government that puts everything at the centre!

You have state not producing anything waiting for handouts from oil money. Just imagine a state that produces nothing having 90% of its work force in the civil service. A civil service where laziness and poor attitude to work is the norm (a classic case of the dutch disease). Coming to work by 9.00am and refusing to attend to your duties until 12 noon, refusing to attend to people after 2.00pm when your closing hr is 4.00pm is irresponsibilty. Rubbish people. You can see why i dont pity them! Folks in the private work from 8.00am to 6.00pm and will still attend to you even after closing hour! You wont work but you want to be paid, where is the money to pay you going to come from?

Now, when i heard they were on strike, i laughed! It is the usually mentality of public sector workers to abandon their job, rather than truly attempt to fight their oppressors, instead of going on strike why not take over the governors office, stage a protest there! The goal should be closing down the office with him inside for as long as possible, until you all receive alerts commensurate with what is owed!
But they dont have the mind to attempt such, they prefer to punish themselves and their fellow oppressed who may require their service. Still wonder why we have clueless leaders? The people are clueless, and your leaders come from among the people!

As for the useless rascal of a governor, has he made even the slightest attempt to remove a single person from the number of aides in his entourage?
Now u can confirm for yourself, that he deserves to be impeached. He is a bastard son of a dog! A dog that only knows how to bark (show off) and not bite (work)

Conclusion,
- strike (stay at home) is bad and must never be employed as a strategy in dealing with public issues.
Instead stage a protest (if you like you can make it violent, Bleep peace!)
- impeach any bastard that refuses to pay salary! Nobody should be allowed to owe beyond 2weeks from day of payment of salary. Once such an attempt is made, impeachment should be initiated!
- dismisal of unserious workers in the civil and public service must be allowed. Efficiency must be emphasised and time monetized.
- without states autonomy all attempts will be a waste of time. The fed gov must release the states from the shackles of slavery that they have put around them, in their greed to control oil wealth!
God will Bless you for this.......This is what Av been saying first month,second month 3rd month 4th month the people didnt complain now it 7 month........I like people lyk you.......Violent Protest would make him realise the state is Burning........Fvk Peace once again!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group / ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency / Rickey Tarfa Withdraws N5bn Suit Against EFCC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.