Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) (2977 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by MEGGATRON(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
let me start

Hmmmm I rather not. The game is simple tell us just one thing. it may be a trait or trend currently about the opposite sex.
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
most girls are ugly so they can't do without makeup yet they portray themselves as beautiful ones Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by INTROVERT(f): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
icedbeatz:
most girls are ugly so they can't do without makeup yet they portray themselves as beautiful ones Hahahahahaha

I don't use make up
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

I don't use make up
and? does that mean you're beautiful? post a pic to make that point.
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by lilflipnerd: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

I don't use make up
who are u
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Jayjay0(m): 1:28am On Jun 24, 2015
They are confused
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 24, 2015
They are selfish embarassed
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by LadyCaty(f): 2:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Dier stuff always stand at d touch of a woman nyash grin

2 Likes

Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by skyfullofstars(f): 3:48am On Jun 24, 2015
icedbeatz:

Women wear make-up to enhance the beauty they already have.

Also bear in mind that TV commercials and music videos make you believe you have to wear make up, since all the ladies which appear there are painted like a wall.
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 24, 2015

Telling them not to use make up is like telling a politician not to steal.

I could remember a girl that was seriously in love with her male friend but couldn't ask him out with the fear of being taken for granted.
The guy thought it was just normal friendship and went ahead to date her friend.
This girl felt bad, accused her friend of snatching her bf.
Girls are confused being grin

Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Princess4eva(f): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Guys like to form super man just to impress girls.
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by MalcoImX: 6:41am On Jun 24, 2015
Women can ask for s*x if you become too free with them.
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by czarr(m): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2015
LadyCaty:
....are you the one on ur dp?
you go like prikk oo grin
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by czarr(m): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2015
.....MAKEUP na dia padi!!!
they are not confident of their natural looks..
if you ask dem why they are looking like clowns they'll say"we just do it for fun"....dats true cos clowns are funny!! grin...
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Eden007(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2015
99.9 percent of girls are bise.xual in nature but they won't admit that. Op that's the trend now. I am yet to meet a girl lately that doesn't get extremely turned on by another ladies body. Watch out! They'll either ignore this or form denial! God save men!
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2015
Gals are disgustin creatures meant to be animals
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Medunah: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2015
^^^ the guy above me is talking about all his sisters, aunts, mother, neice, female cousins nd gfs undecided

6 Likes

Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by MzzTega(f): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2015
They always think they are on top of the game.

1 Like

Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Emodeee: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Eden007:
99.9 percent of girls are bise.xual in nature but they won't admit that. Op that's the trend now. I am yet to meet a girl lately that doesn't get extremely turned on by another ladies body. Watch out! They'll either ignore this or form denial! God save men!

The other day I saw two girls kissing each other, pressing each other's boobs in public, they called it playing.
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Emodeee: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2015
Some of the opposite sex always do like they don't visit the toilet, na them dey spoil the toilet pass.

Unilag babes comes to mind.

I was reading an article by a nairalander "when nature calls in public" she messed up the lavatory dat she used.

1 Like

Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Emodeee: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2015
Medunah:
^^^ the guy above me is talking about all his sisters, aunts, mother, neice, female cousins nd gfs undecided

Since I noticed u r a nairalander, u've never changed ur dp, why?
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Emodeee: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2015
LadyCaty:

My stuff will like to hit u.
What's ur name and number?
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by jrerico1(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2015
LadyCaty:
grin grin before nko?
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by DEIFIED(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2015
They are a very complicated being is all i know.
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by LadyCaty(f): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Emodeee:

My stuff will like to hit u. What's ur name and number?
Na so...
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by LadyCaty(f): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2015
czarr:
....are you the one on ur dp? you go like prikk oo grin
Dere z ntn dere.
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by LadyCaty(f): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2015
jrerico1:
grin grin before nko?
Lolssss.
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Emodeee: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2015
LadyCaty:

Na so...
follow me, let's chat in private.
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Lovechyld101(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2015
LadyCaty:

And when the stuff enter for example Ladycaty. Yansh she starts to scream and speak in tounges.
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Medunah: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Emodeee:

Since I noticed u r a nairalander, u've never changed ur dp, why?
Dnt get uuu
Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Emodeee: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Medunah:

Dnt get uu

Change ur dp, it has stayed too long there.

1 Like

Re: TELL Us One Common Thing you know About The Opposite Sex (FOR FUN) by Medunah: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Emodeee:

Change ur dp, it has stayed too long there.
Aw many times do I nairaland I make comments like once in a while or is nl now Bbm or WhatsApp dat I gotta change my dp frequently??
At least, mine is dere, wheres urs??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Call Their Age Mates "Small Boys"? / Guys: Somethings You Do That Destroys Your Sperm! / Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.