Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (108830 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by semitunde: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
So if nigeria splits today, will Igbo property outside Igbo land cease to be Igbo owned?last I remember awusa,edo,yoloba,tiv,ijaws all have properties in other independent countries, so quit talking rubbish

You came to stay in my house and bought a stove. After some time we had a quarrel and you packed out. If I don't give the stove to you or throw it out, can you come over and claim it after you've packed out? What if I burned it? What if I didn't and said I did? How will you know? Will you be allowed entry to find out?

Let's say you sell that stove to me and I agree, if I don't pay what will you do?

You give examples of other countries like you don't have better examples here of "abandoned properties"

Better wake up.

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Goodboiyy:

U just deceiving urself. thinking SS re in support of ur dream,

I. prefer Aligning with My SW brothers than u from SE ,

But I luv my country so much #Proudly SSners.
Lol am not Igbo and I was only illustrating how they will come and reply to d post I quoted u should read d post again u will understand..I have friends from Benin and I know d kind of relationship btw d ss and se
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
obailala:
I've always wondered how Bokoharam hypnotize people to join them and even become suicide bombers.

I've always wondered even more, how ISIS gets volunteers including very comfortable and educated youngsters born and living in the United Kingdom who fly to Turkey and cross the border into Syria to join ISIS.

I have always wondered how these volunteers are brainwashed to the extent of doing the unthinkable without seeing the bigger picture.

But with the latest terrorist group about to rise in eastern Nigeria and the rate at which they are gathering die-hard followers, I am not convinced that no human is truly above being brainwashed.

I just can't help but imagine what would be the fate of the millions of sensible and law abiding Igbos like myself who are not interested in this silly xenophobic 'new Biafra'

God help us!

Super story
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
luvmijeje:

Bros, wetin happen? Why are you this graphic? Anyway the reason for the goosebumps was due to the emotion behind the writeup. Na wa for una.

am sorry if i offended u with it.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by tonychristopher: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
semitunde:

You came to stay in my house and bought a stove. After some time we had a quarrel and you packed out. If I don't give the stove to you or throw it out, can you come over and claim it after you've packed out? What if I burned it? What if I didn't and said I did? How will you know? Will you be allowed entry to find out?

Let's say you sell that stove to me and I agree, if I don't pay what will you do?

You give examples of other countries like you don't have better examples here of "abandoned properties"

Better wake up.

What if I come back for the stove either peacefully or violent

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
semitunde:

Better wake up.
Leave them all d houses dey have outside their zone will b shipped 2 aba...or they will burn them and leave. This people DAT loves money more than their life...

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.

Abraham Lincoln

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
If you're not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary.

Malcolm X

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by luvmijeje(f): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

am sorry if i offended u with it.

No problem.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
ddami:
Leave them all d houses dey have outside their zone will b shipped 2 aba...or they will burn them and leave. This people DAT loves money more than their life...
so your people dont have properties outside your region?i thought u talk sense but i can see that u have the same backward mentality i will not take u serious again

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by egift(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chappie:

let it come and see...
let war come ijn grin
bloody civilian

All these blood thirsty quest of yours will not come to pass. The Lord Almighty is not not into the business of supporting evil men.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by egift(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
WilyWily:
If u are a man go to Aba and tell dem Aligbo belong to Nigeria.

When you are done hiding behind your computer, you will respect yourself in public and subject yourself to the laws of Nigeria. Hypocrite. grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by semitunde: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

What if I come back for the stove either peacefully or violent

Read the questions I asked very well o. Its pseudonym for what happens after your war.

You have already come back for the stove!

Have you gone back for the abandoned properties in the south south and North, whether peacefully or violently? What happened when you tried?

Doesn't that tell you that the ones you got back in the southwest were actually because you were allowed to take it? And that you were allowed to take it most probably because you are still part of the country Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by PointB: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
watts75:
Those shouting BiAfra are the ones that barely have anything, the rich ibo folks that knows the worth of his property in Western and Northern region won't even think of something very silly as seceding.

Everything is not about money.

Israelites left the rich land of Egypt to find the promised land. It is foolishness to think everyone is motivated by pecuniary reason. If majority Igbos want to go, the rich ones (who are in minority) should have their say, why the majority have their way.

I believe referendum is the answer.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
shineeye:
so your people dont have properties outside your region?i thought u talk sense but i can see that u have the same backward mentality i will not take u serious again
compare wot u have outside ur territory and wot others have in ur domain..... its a question of the biggest losers here......*think*

d more u shine eyes, d less u see.....
u need 2 shinesense dude....

besides I never took u serious.

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by kendyk: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Biafra is certainly coming. We all know that nothing good can come out of nigeria because of the foundation. The guy that wrote this topic claims he is from south east, has properties worth millions. How many people have you helped in your community? As for Nnamdi Kanu, he is 100 percent right in what he is saying and nobody can do anything to him. If he is arrested, thousands of others will come out. You can not hold or stop a man who has decided to die. Go out there, you will see that many are living without hope. War is not easy but instead of living like a slave in my place I better go to war. Only cowards are afraid to die for what they believe in.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by obailala(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chappie:

Super story
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
What about Igbos that aren't interested?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rubbish post, so sudan confiscated properties owned by southern sudan? Cech rep claimed properties owned by slovakia? There is a international law guiding all these. The abandoned properties you talked about is because we are all in the same country (the reason international community didn't wade into it)
semitunde:

Better wake up.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
egift:

All these blood thirsty quest of yours will come to pass. ijn
and the lord said "let there be war..." and there was war..

meanwhile you brothers are doing a great job.. grin www.nairaland.com/2401962/42-killed-boko-haram-loots
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by semitunde: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Rubbish post, so sudan confiscated properties owned by southern sudan? Cech rep claimed properties owned by slovakia? There is a international law guiding all these. The abandoned properties you talked about is because we are all in the same country (the reason international community didn't wade into it)

Rubbish reply.

What fact do you have that those people had their properties returned? Especially Sudan? Well if that's how you want to go about it, then I wish for Biafra all what South Sudan wished for..and got.

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
obailala:
What about Igbos that aren't interested?
are they forced to join biafra?
nope.
you can stay in the zoo.

you will still have rights/own over properties there

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
I hate responding to retards
semitunde:

Rubbish reply.

What fact do you have that those people had their properties returned? Especially Sudan? Well if that's how you want to go about it, then I wish for Biafra all what South Sudan wished for..and got.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by semitunde: 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I hate responding to retards

No boy..you hate responding to common sense cos of how it makes you look. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Retard common give way
semitunde:

No boy..you hate responding to common sense cos of how it makes you look. smiley
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by semitunde: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Retard common give way

You won't draw me into a back and forth. You are needed at radio Biafra. The OAP needs a make over.

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by egift(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chappie:
and the lord said "let there be war..." and there was war..

It fraud and deception of this Nnamdi's brain washing exercise has gotten to the pint that you guys are taught heresy against the scripture?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lol, you are needed at soka forest. Oya halele
semitunde:

You won't draw me into a back and forth. You are needed at radio Biafra. The OAP needs a make over.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by majalisa(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
kendyk:
Biafra is certainly coming. We all know that nothing good can come out of nigeria because of the foundation. The guy that wrote this topic claims he is from south east, has properties worth millions. How many people have you helped in your community? As for Nnamdi Kanu, he is 100 percent right in what he is saying and nobody can do anything to him. If he is arrested, thousands of others will come out. You can not hold or stop a man who has decided to die. Go out there, you will see that many are living without hope. War is not easy but instead of living like a slave in my place I better go to war. Only cowards are afraid to die for what they believe in.
how on earth did you allow yourself to be brainwashed to this point of stu.pidity$"?

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
egift:

It fraud and deception of this Nnamdi's brain washing exercise has gotten to the pint that you guys are taught heresy against the scripture?
Bleep the Scripture..
do i look like a religious mofo?
heresy indeed.
how is your brother doing? (shekau)
grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by zendy: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
egift:

Exactly what they are feeding you on Radio Biafra. Stop allowing people to prey on your gullibility.

Aligbo belongs in Nigeria. If you don't like it, park your load and join Nnamdi Kalu in London. grin grin grin grin grin

And where did Aligbo belong before the White Man came to "baptise" you a Nigerian? In London?

Brain of a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by egift(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chappie:

Bleep the Scripture..
do i look like a religious mofo?
heresy indeed.
how is your brother doing? (shekau)
grin

Some want the Oracle Empire while others are calling for Zionist kingdom - you clowns are confused sets of people. We are Nigerians and that is what will remain. Separation gbakwa oku!
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ACM10: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
I think we need someone like Nnamdi Kanu in the east. Nigeria only respect violent characters. We Igbos should not fight him, at best, we should stand aside and observe. We have been taken for granted for long in this country. We need some radicals to bring aggressive bite to our struggle. Okijajuju1, how many northerners attempted to destroy Boko haram? Egbue dike na ogu uno, achobaya na ogu ama.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.