Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam (71423 Views)

Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

What truth? That a man who ate drank and shat and died crying on a piece of wood is god? Lol! Smh, you christians.

Quran 17:81

Sahih International
And say, "Truth has come, and falsehood has departed. Indeed is falsehood, [by nature], ever bound to depart."
in his name darkness tremble. There is no truth from a terrorist , mohamMAd, paedophilia man, rapist . No islam and they will be peace. Check out this countries....iraq,afghan,parkitan,tunisia,libya, somalia, south sudan,yemen,syria,mali,northern part of nigeria and many more these parts of the world are suffering from islamic virus, terrorism inspired by quran and hadith.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
they just say what they like sir okay check christianity rate in afghan even china are turning up for christ so forget those propaganda news from fake allah. Kaaba represent the shrine of muslims in the world and no where have they recorded 100 millions not talk of billions . How many are we on earth billion billions another taqayah.

The rate of conversion to Christianity in those countries is almost non existent, stop lying to yourself. Infact, more people are becoming muslims in China than christians. The news was done by the pew research center, a neutral even christian biased organization. And you said a church boasts of a membership of a million, I said the Kaaba sees millions of new faces every year, using that logic, how many muslims patronize to t? I'm not denying the christians outnumber muslims for now,mum just saying that sort of argument is flawed. It takes a special breed of stu.pid to leave islam for a jewish farce, it's obvious why even in America and the uk, all most of them are converting mostly to atheism like all christian countries, and the lucky ones to islam, while in Islamic countries, conversion to any other faith is a rarity.

And if you're going to start shouting rubbish like Taqiya, then don't ever mention me, you're wasting my time, the Quran in no way says like to convert someone, only to protect someone from harm, but Paul,teaches christians to deceive people,,probably why the christians came up with the taqiya rubbish, more rubbish and protection from the terror of their own doctrine.

“Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.” – 1 Corinthians 9:19-23

When has a muslim done anything as wittingly deceptive as what Paul did above or where does islam preach the sort of deception above?

Who is deceiving who?

It is indeed clear that it is christians who practice the doctrine you see as taqiya, not muslims,
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
okay ma or sir but you have not explained to me why muslims are doing vigil, praying on mountain, using anointing oil and worshipping on sunday. I need explanation sir or ma. And I have alots to tell you .

The thing is that you are pointing out at irrelevant matters

1- Right from time muslims had been praying in the Midnight (individually or collectively, in the mosque or at home) so the Vigil part you're saying is a complete write off. We call it Tahhajjud not Night Vigil.

2- You be mumu. Muslims don't worship on Sundays, we worship 5 times Daily. The Sunday worship you're probably referring to is 'Asalatu' and Asalatu as known here in Nigeria is a collective and congregational religious act, which we glorify Allah and do zikr etc for Allah.
we don't worship on sundays we worship 5 times all day.

3- Really anointing oil Lol. How correlated is Islam and anointing oil cheesy , we'd probably use the Oil in frying Akara grin

so what's ur point muslims are now sitting on chairs? angry Choi cheesy this guy mehn. Have you ever seen a Mosque where chairs are arranged and people are praying while sitting down on the chair ?? wake up sir. You're dreaming.
Saying that muslims now sit on chair makes no sense as its irrelevant, everyone at his home sits on a chair. A chair is a chair, just for contingency of life, I don't see how that translates to muslims now becoming Christians.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
in his name darkness tremble. There is no truth from a terrorist , mohamMAd, paedophilia man, rapist . No islam and they will be peace. Check out this countries....iraq,afghan,parkitan,tunisia,libya, somalia, south sudan,yemen,syria,mali,northern part of nigeria and many more these parts of the world are suffering from islamic virus, terrorism inspired by quran and hadith.

You should read my topic about the world without islam, nothing changes. Were the crusades world wars and all other Gory tragedies perpetrated by muslims? Who orchestrated the landmark of Islamic terrorism, the 911 twin tower attacks?

Smh. And South Sudan are christians btw. grin
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
may God show you the truth and lead to the truth before is too late.

He has shown me since Birth.
I'm on the straight part and also on the truth.
Na ur gloomy soul I pity.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

The thing is that you are pointing out at irrelevant matters

1- Right from time muslims had been praying in the Midnight (individually or collectively, in the mosque or at home) so the Vigil part you're saying is a complete write off. We call it Tahhajjud not Night Vigil.

2- You be mumu. Muslims don't worship on Sundays, we worship 5 times Daily. The Sunday worship you're probably referring to is 'Asalatu' and Asalatu as known here in Nigeria is a collective and congregational religious act, which we glorify Allah and do zikr etc for Allah.
we don't worship on sundays we worship 5 times all day.

3- Really anointing oil Lol. How correlated is Islam and anointing oil cheesy , we'd probably use the Oil in frying Akara grin

so what's ur point muslims are now sitting on chairs? angry Choi cheesy this guy mehn. Have you ever seen a Mosque where chairs are arranged and people are praying while sitting down on the chair ?? wake up sir. You're dreaming.
Saying that muslims now sit on chair makes no sense as its irrelevant, everyone at his home sits on a chair. A chair is a chair, just for contingency of life, I don't see how that translates to muslims now becoming Christians.
you may deny it on here , even you have the anointing in your house. You lie to defend your allah and your terrorist so is permitted all what posted was geniue , people who have similar experience know what am saying . The more you deny the truth the more you show how deceptive allah and muslims because some since readers are reasonable ones.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
no where to hide brother , why can't you ask yourself this question 1) why is that when someone leave islam then the next is to terminate the person the same occultic people are doing. And if allah is superior why can't him , her or it defend its name why sentence to death ? Why all terrorists are shouting allahu akbr after they perpetrated their evils. Reason withing yourself.

Keep Deceiving yourself

There is no way Allah has taught us to kill someone who leaves our religion

Q4:89
"They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper"

Q4:90
"Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has NOT made for you a cause [for fighting] against them"

it is infact your religion that allows that

Zephaniah 1: 2-6
"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings"

When your co-crimers in Christianity manipulates false information and say they got it from the Quran, you follow them in their Way of loss.
May God bless u and show u the way.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
you may deny it on here , even you have the anointing in your house. You lie to defend your allah and your terrorist so is permitted all what posted was geniue , people who have similar experience know what am saying . The more you deny the truth the more you show how deceptive allah and muslims because some since readers are reasonable ones.

Goat grin why should I even take u serious.
Your intellect speaks for u
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:

What anointing? Looooool! Are you even serious? You just come up with rubbish and when clear facts are presented before you the person is a liar? Smh

Quran 3:61

Yusuf Ali: If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge Hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!"
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

The rate of conversion to Christianity in those countries is almost non existent, stop lying to yourself. Infact, more people are becoming muslims in China than christians. The news was done by the pew research center, a neutral even christian biased organization. And you said a church boasts of a membership of a million, I said the Kaaba sees millions of new faces every year, using that logic, how many muslims patronize to t? I'm not denying the christians outnumber muslims for now,mum just saying that sort of argument is flawed. It takes a special breed of stu.pid to leave islam for a jewish farce, it's obvious why even in America and the uk, all most of them are converting mostly to atheism like all christian countries, and the lucky ones to islam, while in Islamic countries, conversion to any other faith is a rarity.

And if you're going to start shouting rubbish like Taqiya, then don't ever mention me, you're wasting my time, the Quran in no way says like to convert someone, only to protect someone from harm, but Paul,teaches christians to deceive people,,probably why the christians came up with the taqiya rubbish, more rubbish and protection from the terror of their own doctrine.

“Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.” – 1 Corinthians 9:19-23

When has a muslim done anything as wittingly deceptive as what Paul did above or where does islam preach the sort of deception above?

Who is deceiving who?

It is indeed clear that it is christians who practice the doctrine you see as taqiya, not muslims,

loooool I can sense your bitterness right now, wait those convert from christianity to islam become radical and terrorists in which you can confirm it by yourself people like michael adebowale. In christianity you allow to do whatever you like because we believe that the utmost judge is there for every one we don't do honour killing like yours. Some muslims have find out the truth but they are afraid because they will be killed. No any muslims can tolerate christian in their land like the way christians are doing. So shame on allah without killing and apostasy islam will not survive.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
loooool I can sense your bitterness right now, wait those convert from christianity to islam become radical and terrorists in which you can confirm it by yourself people like michael adebowale. In christianity you allow to do whatever you like because we believe that the utmost judge is there for every one we don't do honour killing like yours. Some muslims have find out the truth but they are afraid because they will be killed. No any muslims can tolerate christian in their land like the way christians are doing. So shame on allah without killing and apostasy islam will not survive.

Then those muslims did not find the truth, I do admit, early converts to Islam are vulnerable because they lack comprehensive knowledge and are therefore easier to radicalize. If truly you've found the truth and you fear death then it's not the truth, early muslims defied all oppression and remained true to Allah, and ask any knowledgeable muslim you want, but just because one converts to Christianity or Judaism or Buddhism, doesn't make them candidates for death penalty, there are certain conditions. We muslims honor justice in this world and the next, we honor an eye for an eye, even though forgiveness is better for you, you christians follow the laws of man, just like you follow a man made religion.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

What anointing? Looooool! Are you even serious? You just come up with rubbish and when clear facts are presented before you the person is a liar? Smh

Quran 3:61

Yusuf Ali: If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge Hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!"

my bible tells me in mathew: 5 :44 says : but I say unto you love your enemy and bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you and pray for them which despitefully use you,and persecute you. So my dear may God show you mercy and visit you from now on. I have no issue with you but with that demon called allah and his agent.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

Then those muslims did not find the truth, I do admit, early converts to Islam are vulnerable because they lack comprehensive knowledge and are therefore easier to radicalize. If truly you've found the truth and you fear death then it's not the truth, early muslims defied all oppression and remained true to Allah, and ask any knowledgeable muslim you want, but just because one converts to Christianity or Judaism or Buddhism, doesn't make them candidates for death penalty, there are certain conditions. We muslims honor justice in this world and the next, we honor an eye for an eye, even though forgiveness is better for you, you christians follow the laws of man, just like you follow a man made religion.
brother stop lying or saying what you know nothing about I can still remember a pregnant muslim woman who married to christian in sudan that was condemn by their sharia for apostasy just because she dumped islam for christianity oh if not the intervention of world human right organisation the woman could have been hung to death.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
my bible tells me in mathew: 5 :44 says : but I say unto you love your enemy and bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you and pray for them which despitefully use you,and persecute you. So my dear may God show you mercy and visit you from now on. I have no issue with you but with that demon called allah and his agent.

And the prophet (pbuh) said:
'Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong if they do evil.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

'Show mercy to those on earth so that He who is in heaven will have mercy on you.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

: 'The most virtuous jihâd is when one speaks a word of truth before an unjust ruler.' (Sunan Abî Dawûd, Sunan At-Tirmidhî, Sunan Ibn Mâjah)

'Honesty leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise. A man remains honest and concerned about honesty until he is recorded as an honest man with Allah. Lying leads to sinfulness and sinfulness leads to the Fire. A man keeps lying and remains partial to lies until he is recorded as a liar with Allah.' (Sahîh Bukharî, Sahîh Muslim)

'Whoever does not thank people (for their favors) has not thanked Allah (properly), Mighty and Glorious is He!' (Musnad Ahmad, Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

'Calmness and determination is from Allah and haste is from Satan.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

: 'Make things easy (for people) and do not make them difficult, and cheer people up and do not drive them away.' (Sahîh Bukhârî, Sahîh Muslim)
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Goat grin why should I even take u serious.
Your intellect speaks for u
thank you sir , your allah is goat and mohamMAD is the he goat. May God bless you.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

And the prophet (pbuh) said:
'Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong if they do evil.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

'Show mercy to those on earth so that He who is in heaven will have mercy on you.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

: 'The most virtuous jihâd is when one speaks a word of truth before an unjust ruler.' (Sunan Abî Dawûd, Sunan At-Tirmidhî, Sunan Ibn Mâjah)

'Honesty leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise. A man remains honest and concerned about honesty until he is recorded as an honest man with Allah. Lying leads to sinfulness and sinfulness leads to the Fire. A man keeps lying and remains partial to lies until he is recorded as a liar with Allah.' (Sahîh Bukharî, Sahîh Muslim)

'Whoever does not thank people (for their favors) has not thanked Allah (properly), Mighty and Glorious is He!' (Musnad Ahmad, Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

'Calmness and determination is from Allah and haste is from Satan.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

: 'Make things easy (for people) and do not make them difficult, and cheer people up and do not drive them away.' (Sahîh Bukhârî, Sahîh Muslim)
that only applicable to muslims word not for non muslims okay because all those terrorists read quran and hadith more than you do because they are the real muslima, doing the will of allah , you are just fake one.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
brother stop lying or saying what you know nothing about I can still remember a pregnant muslim woman who married to christian in sudan that was condemn by their sharia for apostasy just because she dumped islam for christianity oh if not the intervention of world human right organisation the woman could have been hung to death.

Yes, I remember that as well, I do not know the full story of it, but just because she left islam should not be enough reason to kill her. It is only he who leaves islam and instigates against islam that deserves death, the sort of instigation that was present in those days is hardly ever applicable in modern situations. Islam is everything to a muslim, even according to the laws of man, what's the punishment for a citizen of a country that engages in espionage?

Quran 2:256
Sahih International
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
that only applicable to muslims word not for non muslims okay because all those terrorists read quran and hadith more than you do because they are the real muslima, doing the will of allah , you are just fake one.

Really better muslims? No, peaceful muslims are the better muslims, they are the true Islamic fundamentalist, and they constitute the over whelming majority. Most of these terrorist are in truth just fighting a political war, not an Islamic one. I'll give you an example, the famous Isis executioner, jihadi john aka Muhammad emwazi, go and find out who he was before he decided he knew islam better than everyone else. Narcissistic ignorant people, all of them.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

Yes, I remember that as well, I do not know the full story of it, but just because she left islam should not be enough reason to kill her. It is only he who leaves islam and instigates against islam that deserves death, the sort of instigation that was present in those days is hardly ever applicable in modern situations. Islam is everything to a muslim, even according to the laws of man, what's the punishment for a citizen of a country that engages in espionage?

Quran 2:256
Sahih International
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
sir I don't want to go deep into your book I will post all the verses for you and stop this taqiya , am not baby in an english quran just don't have the time. Even making a friend with non muslims is a death penalty according to quran. And that place you quoted was giving to the prophet of doom when he newly moved to medina then he has less almajiri to fight and to fulfil his course.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
thank you sir , your allah is goat and mohamMAD is the he goat. May God bless you.

grin grin grin the fire wey go burn u for hell they do press up. Till then. smiley
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

Really better muslims? No, peaceful muslims are the better muslims, they are the true Islamic fundamentalist, and they constitute the over whelming majority. Most of these terrorist are in truth just fighting a political war, not an Islamic one. I'll give you an example, the famous Isis executioner, jihadi john aka Muhammad emwazi, go and find out who he was before he decided he knew islam better than everyone else. Narcissistic ignorant people, all of them.
wait let me explain to you sir, mohammad fought 29 battles out of 69 battles of islamic campaign, usman dan fordio came to northern part of nigeria with war all the way from mali and conquered them. And what's that sir peaceful campaign or terrorism?. Boko haram,al nusra,isis,alquada,alshabab,taliban,hazebollah, al mujahedeen are they reading bible? They have one goal and the goal is to make world a islamic world which is mandatory to you muslims to sojourn in the quest. They read quran and hadith, they shout allahu akbr after their evil action and most action do take place after friday prayer why? Why?
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin grin grin the fire wey go burn u for hell they do press up. Till then. smiley
I have nothing to do in hell if you get do you know that all muslims must be hell fir first? Do you know why mohamMAD said that. Because he knows that all muslims will be hell then he now gave you hope that he will come and rescue you so that when you reach you will hoping for mohamMAD to come and rescue according to how he promised in which him will be in hell with those has deceived. Ask yourself why was mohamMAD doubting where is going after death?
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
sir I don't want to go deep into your book I will post all the verses for you and stop this taqiya , am not baby in an english quran just don't have the time. Even making a friend with non muslims is a death penalty according to quran. And that place you quoted was giving to the prophet of doom when he newly moved to medina then he has less almajiri to fight and to fulfil his course.

Please, quote the verses you please, whenever you have the time. You can associate with non muslims but do not take them as friends, a friend is a person who influences what you eat, how you dress and how you live etc. and almajiri is a northern nigerian culture not an Islamic one, please tell me if there's records of anything like almajiri outside Nigeria.

BtW, if you know you're going to quote taqiya, then please don't mention me again because I would assume yours is a case of stupidity, not misinformation.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
I have nothing to do in hell if you get do you know that all muslims must be hell fir first? Do you know why mohamMAD said that. Because he knows that all muslims will be hell then he now gave you hope that he will come and rescue you so that when you reach you will hoping for mohamMAD to come and rescue according to how he promised in which him will be in hell with those has deceived. Ask yourself why was mohamMAD doubting where is going after death?

No, muslims will pass to a hair thick bridge called Siraat, which is over hell fire, no muslim will actually go into hell. But disbelievers will fall into hell while crossing the Siraat.

19:71
Sahih International
And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.
Pickthall
There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord.
Yusuf Ali
Not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.

19:72
Sahih International
Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.
Pickthall
Then We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.
Yusuf Ali
But We shall save those who guarded against evil, and We shall leave the wrong-doers therein, (humbled) to their knees.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

Please, quote the verses you please, whenever you have the time. You can associate with non muslims but do not take them as friends, a friend is a person who influences what you eat, how you dress and how you live etc. and almajiri is a northern nigerian culture not an Islamic one, please tell me if there's records of anything like almajiri outside Nigeria.

BtW, if you know you're going to quote taqiya, then please don't mention me again because I would assume yours is a case of stupidity, not misinformation.
are you angry dear? Don't let allah deprive you of the truth. Be open to the truth. Can you see yourself I said even you must make a friend with non muslims you replied me say no that you can associate with them but no friend , get it straight do you know the reason because they will open your eyes to the truth if allah is truth then why is it afraid of non muslims because he , she or it , I mean allah only the mind of it preys with superstitions which can be counter moth with a mere canal wisdom without stress then, allah warned you to move away from people that will enlight you and make slaves forever. I WILL RATHER BE WITH WHO CALL ME HIS SON than to a slave. The love JESUS gave none it allah can afford because is too expensive for allah and agent mohamMAD.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
wait let me explain to you sir, mohammad fought 29 battles out of 69 battles of islamic campaign,
?
And is any of the 29 battles he fought unjustified? Did he do it for the sake of oppression or defense?

usman dan fordio came to northern part of nigeria with war all the way from mali and conquered them
Lol! Uthman Bil Foduye did not fight an Islamic war, rather a political war. He did not come from Mali, he grew up in northern Nigeria, gobir , a hausa kingdom if I'm not mistaking, he learned islam northern Nigeria. There's more if you want to hear the full story of how the war started.

And what's that sir peaceful campaign or terrorism?. Boko haram,al nusra,isis,alquada,alshabab,taliban,hazebollah, al mujahedeen are they reading bible? They have one goal and the goal is to make world a islamic world which is mandatory to you muslims to sojourn in the quest. They read quran and hadith, they shout allahu akbr after their evil action and most action do take place after friday prayer why? Why
People don't need god to justify their lust for blood, or use violence as an outlet for anger and sometimes oppression,
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:

This man don dey kolo small small cheesy cheesy
Naso people dey mad small small o

This guy is making noise.

does Anyone understand this goat undecided
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
are you angry dear? Don't let allah deprive you of the truth. Be open to the truth. Can you see yourself I said even you must make a friend with non muslims you replied me say no that you can associate with them but no friend , get it straight do you know the reason because they will open your eyes to the truth if allah is truth then why is it afraid of non muslims because he , she or it , I mean allah only the mind of it preys with superstitions which can be counter moth with a mere canal wisdom without stress then, allah warned you to move away from people that will enlight you and make slaves forever. I WILL RATHER BE WITH WHO CALL ME HIS SON than to a slave. The love JESUS gave none it allah can afford because is too expensive for allah and agent mohamMAD.

First of all, please don't call me dear.

Secondly Allah knows better than everyone how flexible some humans can be, you can't honestly say you don't know how much friends can influence a person in every manner, no matter how steadfast you are. Best avoid friendships that lead astray, just as one avoids things that lead to temptations.

I accept my status and as a slave of Allah, just like Muhammad (pbuh) and jesus (pbuh) were. I appreciate the love Allah has for me, I appreciate that above all creatures he chose us to be high. I appreciate all of his favours.

Quran 51:56
Sahih International: And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.

Quran 3:31
Sahih International: Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah , then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

This man don dey kolo small small cheesy cheesy
Naso people dey mad small small o

This guy is making noise.

does Anyone understand this goat undecided
you are bless sir. But your allahs is goat and mohamMAD is the he goat.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
wait let me explain to you sir, mohammad fought 29 battles out of 69 battles of islamic campaign, usman dan fordio came to northern part of nigeria with war all the way from mali and conquered them. And what's that sir peaceful campaign or terrorism?. Boko haram,al nusra,isis,alquada,alshabab,taliban,hazebollah, al mujahedeen are they reading bible? They have one goal and the goal is to make world a islamic world which is mandatory to you muslims to sojourn in the quest. They read quran and hadith, they shout allahu akbr after their evil action and most action do take place after friday prayer why? Why?

A TRUE MUSLIM will never take an innocent soul or kill his fellow muslims, God gave u intellect but you cant reason with it. How will someone be a Muslim and kill mostly his fellow muslims and you say he does to make the World Islamic Your mumuism no get grade.
Those terrorists are not muslims, they are funded by your Christian nations to sabotage the image of Islam.
You saw the Video where an ISIS commander declared that they are being funded by the USA? Oh no u cant see that because you are blinded by hatred

Now can you stop hating on Islam un- necessarily and blindly simply because you are ignorant and are living In delusion and face the fact that the Bible indeed is the book of terror.

Now let us talk about Samson, Samson is the strong and powerful guy, with long hairs. Judges chapter 16 tells us about Samson, and actually it turned out Samson is the First Suicide Killer and the only one we know of in the scripture. Now, Judges Chapter 16, Verse 27 tells us about when he had been blinded by the enemy. There had been many altercation between him and the Philistines such that sometimes they kill his men and he also killed many of them, one time he took 300 foxes and tied their Tails together then light their tails with fire and send them running into the cornfield, demolishing all of the crops and of course burning the foxes as well, so where are the animal rights activists? But when Samson was eventually captured by the enemy when Delilah revealed his secret, and he was brought into the festivity to perform for the crowd and this is what Samson did; Judges 16 verse 27 -30: “27 Now the house was full of men and women; and all the lords of the Philistines were there; and there were upon the roof about three thousand men and women, that beheld while Samson made sport. 28 And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes. 29 And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right hand, and of the other with his left. 30 And Samson said, let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life.”

So we don’t know the total of those whom he killed, but there were 3,000 people on the roof alone, that means one the roof alone were more than those people who died in the 9/11 Bombings of the WTC in U.S. This doesn’t mean that the 9/11 bombing was right. We should be clear that in the Quran, there is nothing that justifies the 9/11 Terrorist attack, but actually, in the Bible, we have something that actually celebrate and glorifies a SUICIDE KILLER.

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
you are bless sir. But your allahs is goat and mohamMAD is the he goat.

grin grin grin e pain am.
Accept the truth or you shall regret it in the hereafter.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

First of all, please don't call me dear.

Secondly Allah knows better than everyone how flexible some humans can be, you can't honestly say you don't know how much friends can influence a person in every manner, no matter how steadfast you are. Best avoid friendships that lead astray, just as one avoids things that lead to temptations.

I accept my status and as a slave of Allah, just like Muhammad (pbuh) and jesus (pbuh) were. I appreciate the love Allah has for me, I appreciate that above all creatures he chose us to be high. I appreciate all of his favours.

Quran 51:56
Sahih International: And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.

Quran 3:31
Sahih International: Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah , then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

okay sir. Have you ever make a research about jesus in your book and see the truth to tell you that no matter what you see you can't hide the truth even allah can't .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exhumed Corpse Of Woman Who Died 4Years Ago Shocks Ibadan Residents.Graphic Pics / Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style / An Islamic Perspective On The Illuminati (A Must Read by All Muslims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.