Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,450 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam (71422 Views)

Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
okay sir. Have you ever make a research about jesus in your book and see the truth to tell you that no matter what you see you can't hide the truth even allah can't .

I just dey look u as u dey make noise since morning

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin grin grin e pain am.
Accept the truth or you shall regret it in the hereafter.
the truth in me testify about where am going. You can go to your paradise of brothels and beer parlour reserve for you.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
the truth in me testify about where am going. You can go to your paradise of brothels and beer parlour reserve for you.

You mean to say the Faslehood in you wink

You Unintellectual thingummy 3 Gods serving Goat

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

I just dey look u as u dey make noise since morning
let me give you another question again what are the meaning of isa masi,ahimokulli,and kallimatulli please I need an answer. According to your book ooh.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
okay sir. Have you ever make a research about jesus in your book and see the truth to tell you that no matter what you see you can't hide the truth even allah can't .

Quran 5:17

Sahih International: They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.

Quran 4:41-42 "How then if We brought From each People a witness, And We (Allah) brought thee As a witness against These People. On that day those who reject faith and disobey the Messenger will wish that the earth Were made one with them: But never will they hide A single fact from Allah !"

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
let me give you another question again what are the meaning of isa masi,ahimokulli,and kallimatulli please I need an answer. According to your book ooh.

Isa=Jesus

Masih=Messiah (Saviour)

Ahimokulli?

Kallimatullahi=The one who speaks to Allah. This is attributed to Moses, actually.

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=mubarakopeyemi post=35329454][/quote]they are telling you lies by your illiterate imam lol aahahhaha USA is sponsoring isis I see and what boko haram, al nusral, alshabab,taliban,al mujahedeen,hezabolla and alquada who are their sponsors?.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:

What are all these random nonsense? The only thing here close to what is in the Quran is Isa which is Jesus, the prophet of Allah. What is Kallimatulli ?? Subhanallah! These kaafirs are long lost.

Quran 5:73
Pagans indeed are those who say that GOD is a third of a trinity. There is no god except the one god. Unless they refrain from saying this, those who disbelieve among them will incur a painful retribution.
Quran 5:74
Will they not repent to Allah and ask His Forgiveness? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Quran 5:75
The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) had passed away before him. And his mother was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat (earthly) food. See how We make the revelations clear for them, and see how they are turned away!
Quran 5:76
Say, "Would you worship beside GOD powerless idols who can neither harm you, nor benefit you? GOD is Hearer, Omniscient."
Quran 5:77
Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Exceed not the limits in your religion (by believing in something) other than the truth, and do not follow the vain desires of people who went astray in times gone by, and who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the Right Path."
Quran 5:78
Those among the Children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of Dawud (David) and 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). That was because they disobeyed (Allah and the Messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds.

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

Isa=Jesus

Masih=Messiah (Saviour)

Ahimokulli?

Kallimatullahi=The one who speaks to Allah. This is attributed to Moses, actually.
ahahahhahahahha isa masi,ahimokulli and kallimatulli and can you quote where is written in your book? Even your quran call jesus the messiah can you see that
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
ahahahhahahahha isa masi,ahimokulli and kallimatulli and can you quote where is written in your book? Even your quran call jesus the messiah can you see that

Pagans indeed are those who say that GOD is a third of a trinity. There is no god except the one god. Unless they refrain from saying this, those who disbelieve among them will incur a painful retribution.
Will they not repent to Allah and ask His Forgiveness? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) had passed away before him. And his mother was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat (earthly) food. See how We make the revelations clear for them, and see how they are turned away!
Say, "Would you worship beside GOD powerless idols who can neither harm you, nor benefit you? GOD is Hearer, Omniscient."
Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Exceed not the limits in your religion (by believing in something) other than the truth, and do not follow the vain desires of people who went astray in times gone by, and who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the Right Path."
Those among the Children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of Dawud (David) and 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). That was because they disobeyed (Allah and the Messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds.

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

What are all these random nonsense? The only thing here close to what is in the Quran is Isa which is Jesus, the prophet of Allah. What is Kallimatulli ?? Subhanallah! These kaafirs are long lost.
heywee ooooh even one of your brothers have given me a bit answer to what I asked now I know you are just a baby in your understanding of your book, and you are posting insult , now I see why all the insult infact take care you know nothing.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
they are telling you lies by your illiterate imam lol aahahhaha USA is sponsoring isis I see and what boko haram, al nusral, alshabab,taliban,al mujahedeen,hezabolla and alquada who are their sponsors?.

Everyone knows, even the us admitted to creating Al Qaeda.

I don't know about isis but strong evidences point to Mossad, and they are a derivative of Al Qaeda so they are still Americas creation.

Every sane person knows that 911 was orchestrated by the Americans, even the silly American people know that. Probably an excuse to pillage and exploit the resources of the middle eats, which they succeeded in doing, oppressing the innocent, in the process creating more enemies and "terrorists".

If I were to believe Alex jones, Boko haram was also created by the U.S., but he's a bit unstable therefore unreliable

As for the rest, I don't know, but the western world definitely have a hand in some if not most, you should read this

https://www.nairaland.com/2357838/now-truth-emerges-how-us

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:

Who is a messiah? What does it mean to be a messiah? And what is ahimokulli?

Isa was a messiah (Saviour) sent to the Israelites, he the true messiah will return to save mankind one day from the false messiah, masih ad dajjal.

Narrated Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Isa. He will descend (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height & reddish dusky complexion, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops of water were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill the swine, and put an end to war (in another Tradition, there is the word Jizyah instead of Harb (war), meaning that he will abolish jizyah); God will perish all religions except Islam. He [Isa] will destroy the Antichrist who will live on the earth for forty days and then he will die. The Muslims will pray behind him.

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

Everyone knows, even the us admitted to creating Al Qaeda.

I don't know about isis but strong evidences point to Mossad, and they are a derivative of Al Qaeda so they are still Americas creation.

Every sane person knows that 911 was orchestrated by the Americans, even the silly American people know that. Probably an excuse to pillage and exploit the resources of the middle eats, which they succeeded in doing, oppressing the innocent, in the process creating more enemies and "terrorists".

If I were to believe Alex jones, Boko haram was also created by the U.S., but he's a bit unstable therefore unreliable

As for the rest, I don't know, but the western world definitely have a hand in some if not most, you should read this

https://www.nairaland.com/2357838/now-truth-emerges-how-us
am here laughing allah ahahahah you are blaming other people for your failure. Now boko haram was created by USA, alquada was created by USA and isis too now I know who is altaqiya to deceive his people in order to instigate more hatred see your worst enemy is that your imam feeding you with hatred.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
heywee ooooh even one of your brothers have given me a bit answer to what I asked now I know you are just a baby in your understanding of your book, and you are posting insult , now I see why all the insult infact take care you know nothing.

Hahaha, I laugh at your ineptitude, there is no such thing called Kallimatulli! you Dullard. lol

Now let me lecture u.

Kal'ma in Arabic means 'word'
Allah means God

Kal'matullah = Word of God.

So where did u see kalimatulli, you're posting jargon thinkin u know something.

I will lecture u over and over again. Lol. See this ignorant.

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

Isa was a messiah (Saviour) sent to the Israelites, he the true messiah will return to save mankind one day from the false messiah, masih ad dajjal.

Narrated Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Isa. He will descend (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height & reddish dusky complexion, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops of water were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill the swine, and put an end to war (in another Tradition, there is the word Jizyah instead of Harb (war), meaning that he will abolish jizyah); God will perish all religions except Islam. He [Isa] will destroy the Antichrist who will live on the earth for forty days and then he will die. The Muslims will pray behind him.

isa masi =jesus messiah according to your book
Ahimokulli=the spirit of God
Kallimatulli=the word of God
And all are attributed to the messiah. Ask your scholar then come back I will give where its written in your book.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
we muslims believe in Isa as our prophet.

we don't believe in the Christian Version of him whom the Christians worship and call Jesus
They call him God, they call him son of God

Confused people grin

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
isa masi =jesus messiah according to your book
Ahimokulli=the spirit of God
Kallimatulli=the word of God
And all are attributed to the messiah. Ask your scholar then come back I will give where its written in your book.

Olodo. no ne only Ahimokulli, You are saying utter nonsense. There is nothing like ahimokulli in the Quran. Google is ur friend. Dullard!

Kulli in Arabic means "Every or all"

What Is Ahimo?? Your dull brain grin

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

but your book called him messiah ? Do you think mohamMAD was drunk when he called him that.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by jcross19: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Olodo. no ne only Ahimokulli, You are saying utter nonsense. There is nothing like ahimokulli in the Quran. Google is ur friend. Dullard!

Kulli in Arabic means "Every or all"

What Is Ahimo?? Your dull brain grin
sir like have said I have nothing to do with you sir and if you know you are strong grab the dynamite and bomb nairaland or if that's not enough bomb yourself as mark of protest okay . I know e-mujahedeen.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
sir like have said I have nothing to do with you sir and if you know you are strong grab the dynamite and bomb nairaland or if that's not enough bomb yourself as mark of protest okay . I know e-mujahedeen.

Bleep off angry
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
jcross19:
but your book called him messiah ? Do you think mohamMAD was drunk when he called him that.

Thesasme book cleared who he truly is. Prophet of God! grin not one Among 3 Gods whom u worship

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by malvisguy212: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
DravenCreighton:

Quran 5:17

Sahih International: They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.

Quran 4:41-42 "How then if We brought From each People a witness, And We (Allah) brought thee As a witness against These People. On that day those who reject faith and disobey the Messenger will wish that the earth Were made one with them: But never will they hide A single fact from Allah !"
Sahih Muslim (Vol 4,
pg 1261):
Abu Huraira reported Allah's
Messenger (saw) as saying: The
satan touches every son of Adam on
the day when his mother gives
birth to him with the EXCEPTION OF
MARY AND HER SON.

Doesent this proved Jesus is the greatest among ALL ? An ordinary human cannot be adress like this, not even allah greatest prophet, muhammed.

In islam Jesus is called wa-ruhun minhu, “a spirit from him.” The same structure is used as for the Word of God: ruh (spirit), min (from), hu (him). In this case we do find some evidence in the Quran that helps us to define the title. The expression occurs again here:

These are those in whose hearts he
has inscribed faith, and
strengthened them with a spirit
from himself (Sura 58:22).

These are the same words used as in
Sura 4:171, ruhun-minhu, “a spirit from
him.” Nowhere else in the Quran does
this expression occur.In his commentary
on the Quran, Yusuf Ali says that the
“phrase used is stronger” than that for
the Holy Spirit ( Ruhul-Quds) in the Quran who is identified in Islam as the Angel Gabriel. Ali implies that this Spirit of God is greater than the mighty angel and says it is, “the divine spirit which we can no more define adequately than we can define in human language the nature and attributes of God.”

The Quran, in the very passage (Sura
4:171) which contains a denial of the
deity of Jesus (“Do not say Trinity! God is
only one God. Far be it from his glory to
have a son.”). paradoxically attributes
three titles to him which affirm his
deity! He is the Anointed Son of God/
Messiah; he is the divine Word of God,
and he is a Spirit coming from God.

Jesus was not just another prophet
called to office at an appropriate point
in time. He is the message of God, he
came from God, his very spirit is the
Spirit of God.
In fact, not only does the Quran affirm
the deity of Jesus,it affirms the
Christian understanding of the Trinity
by its use of the expression ruhun-
minhu! Yusaf Ali freely concedes that this is no created spirit of which the book teaches but the divine spirit, which comes from God, and must be defined in the same terms as God.

Twice the Quran uses the expression, once for Jesus Christ, and once for the Spirit which comes from God (and strengthens believers), and must be defined in the same terms as God. A closer definition of the Trinity you could hardly hope to find. Sura 58:22 defines the Spirit of God in terms synonymous with those applied to the Holy Spirit in the Bible and Sura 4:171 expressly nominates Jesus in the same terms.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
Sahih Muslim (Vol 4,
pg 1261):
Abu Huraira reported Allah's
Messenger (saw) as saying: The
satan touches every son of Adam on
the day when his mother gives
birth to him with the EXCEPTION OF
MARY AND HER SON.

Doesent this proved Jesus is the greatest among ALL ? An ordinary human cannot be adress like this, not even allah greatest prophet, muhammed.

In islam Jesus is called wa-ruhun minhu, “a spirit from him.” The same structure is used as for the Word of God: ruh (spirit), min (from), hu (him). In this case we do find some evidence in the Quran that helps us to define the title. The expression occurs again here:

These are those in whose hearts he
has inscribed faith, and
strengthened them with a spirit
from himself (Sura 58:22).

These are the same words used as in
Sura 4:171, ruhun-minhu, “a spirit from
him.” Nowhere else in the Quran does
this expression occur.In his commentary
on the Quran, Yusuf Ali says that the
“phrase used is stronger” than that for
the Holy Spirit ( Ruhul-Quds) in the Quran who is identified in Islam as the Angel Gabriel. Ali implies that this Spirit of God is greater than the mighty angel and says it is, “the divine spirit which we can no more define adequately than we can define in human language the nature and attributes of God.”

The Quran, in the very passage (Sura
4:171) which contains a denial of the
deity of Jesus (“Do not say Trinity! God is
only one God. Far be it from his glory to
have a son.”). paradoxically attributes
three titles to him which affirm his
deity! He is the Anointed Son of God/
Messiah; he is the divine Word of God,
and he is a Spirit coming from God.

Jesus was not just another prophet
called to office at an appropriate point
in time. He is the message of God, he
came from God, his very spirit is the
Spirit of God.
In fact, not only does the Quran affirm
the deity of Jesus,it affirms the
Christian understanding of the Trinity
by its use of the expression ruhun-
minhu! Yusaf Ali freely concedes that this is no created spirit of which the book teaches but the divine spirit, which comes from God, and must be defined in the same terms as God.

Twice the Quran uses the expression, once for Jesus Christ, and once for the Spirit which comes from God (and strengthens believers), and must be defined in the same terms as God. A closer definition of the Trinity you could hardly hope to find. Sura 58:22 defines the Spirit of God in terms synonymous with those applied to the Holy Spirit in the Bible and Sura 4:171 expressly nominates Jesus in the same terms.

Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by khattab02: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmmm...... Jazakallahu khairan brothers. Weldone!

Christians will not be able to prove from the context of bible that Jesus (peace be upon him) is Almighty God. But what is rather more absurd is they trying to prove his divinity using the Qur'an. Why? Because they followed that which is not entirely clear to them. Qur'an 3:7. In Sha Allah if am chanced will explain many of those points in details.

Jesus (peace be upon him) is no morethan a messenger of Allah sent to the children of Israel and as such cannot be Allah and he never claimed Divinity.

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
khattab02:
Hmmmm...... Jazakallahu khairan brothers. Weldone!

Christians will not able to prove from the context of bible that Jesus (peace be upon him) is Almighty God. But what is rather more absurd is they trying to prove his divinity using the Qur'an. Why? Because they followed that which is not entirely clear to them. Qur'an 3:7. In Sha Allah if am chanced will explain many of those points in details.

Jesus (peace be upon him) is no morethan a messenger of Allah sent to the children of Israel and as such cannot be Allah and he never claimed Divinity.

They live in delusion
You're welcome.
Allahu a'alam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exhumed Corpse Of Woman Who Died 4Years Ago Shocks Ibadan Residents.Graphic Pics / Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style / An Islamic Perspective On The Illuminati (A Must Read by All Muslims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.