Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys (942 Views)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2015
I have noticed that the majority of the feminine populace have a very negative view about the rastafarian man. I myself in all my years on planet earth have never seen a female rasta (in nigeria though). I think most girls associate negativity to the rasta man upon sight, they only see the things that they were told as kids or saw from watching those poorly documented fictitious nolywood drama episodes. The Rastafarian movement is a religion. Its a religion about love, a religion about peace a religion set to reedeem all manking from slavery and oppressions. The hair on the head of a rasta is his way of being in his true God-like state of mind. It reminds him of how God wants him to look because he didnt create it on his head, God made it so. The weed a rasta man smokes is not because hes an armed robber, NO. The weed is a spiritual herb, it reveals you to your true nature. You cannot smoke the herb and do evil, its not possible, most people that u see doing evil looking like rastas were high on alcohol when they did such evil deeds, because the herb makes u calm, makes u quite, makes u love other people around you and NO man didnt create this herb , GOD did and its spiritual. If u doubt me go and smoke weed, come back to this thread and tell me if u felt violent, its not possible. True Rastas dont smoke cigerette or drink alcohol because it can damage ur body system. So common is it ignorance, jealousy or hypocrisy? why would a sane human being hate a man that stands for nothing but love and equality in the world?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2015
@ op, i believe you are a rastafarian right?
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by kilode100(f): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2015
He can choose to be called anything jare......
So long there's money, I'm game.

Thanks grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2015
Don't hate rasta's lol think this question should b for home based nigerians, ( the brainwShed ones wink ) they are the ones living in 1800bc
Lol its a religion and a way of life .. Some Jamaicans over here i know are rasta's snd ur right very fun , loving , and spiritual ppl..
Dont see nothing wrong in them . smiley

If u ask any educated and wrll travelled oerson im sure they would agree with u too.

Op r u rasta btw
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by honeygirl17: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2015
No thanks , they like smoking weed
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by Spicylate(f): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2015
Pass
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by Fizboy(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2015
KingMakaveli:
I have noticed that the majority of the feminine populace have a very negative view about the rastafarian man. I myself in all my years on planet earth have never seen a female rasta (in nigeria though). I think most girls associate negativity to the rasta man upon sight, they only see the things that they were told as kids or saw from watching those poorly documented fictitious nolywood drama episodes. The Rastafarian movement is a religion. Its a religion about love, a religion about peace a religion set to reedeem all manking from slavery and oppressions. The hair on the head of a rasta is his way of being in his true God-like state of mind. It reminds him of how God wants him to look because he didnt create it on his head, God made it so. The weed a rasta man smokes is not because hes an armed robber, NO. The weed is a spiritual herb, it reveals you to your true nature. You cannot smoke the herb and do evil, its not possible, most people that u see doing evil looking like rastas were high on alcohol when they did such evil deeds, because the herb makes u calm, makes u quite, makes u love other people around you and NO man didnt create this herb , GOD did and its spiritual. If u doubt me go and smoke weed, come back to this thread and tell me if u felt violent, its not possible. True Rastas dont smoke cigerette or drink alcohol because it can damage ur body system. So common is it ignorance, jealousy or hypocrisy? why would a sane human being hate a man that stands for nothing but love and equality in the world?
Guy your head is valid..
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by JOEmystic(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2015
hmm,, this one is a serious trouble o undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2015
grin there's one I know, mehn that guy can smoke the whole weed in Calabar n be smiling like a lunatic.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Don't hate rasta's lol think this question should b for home based nigerians, ( the brainwShed ones wink ) they are the ones living in 1800bc
Lol its a religion and a way of life .. Some Jamaicans over here i know are rasta's snd ur right very fun , loving , and spiritual ppl..
Dont see nothing wrong in them . smiley

If u ask any educated and wrll travelled oerson im sure they would agree with u too.

Op r u rasta btw

Yeah ur right. I am and its a way of life to me since i noticed i have so much love inside it lead me to the teachings about rasta.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2015
KingMakaveli:
I have noticed that the majority of the feminine populace have a very negative view about the rastafarian man. I myself in all my years on planet earth have never seen a female rasta (in nigeria though). I think most girls associate negativity to the rasta upon sight, they only see the things that they were told as kids or saw from watching those poorly documented fictitious nolywood drama episodes. The Rastafarian movement is a religion. Its a religion about love, a religion about peace a religion set to reedeem all manking from slavery and oppressions. The hair on the head of a rasta is his way of being in his true God-like state of mind. It reminds him of how God wants him to look because he didnt create it on his head, God made it so. The weed a rasta man smokes is not because hes an armed robber, NO. The weed is a spiritual herb, it reveals you to your true nature. You cannot smoke the herb and do evil, its not possible, most people that u see doing evil looking like rastas were high on alcohol when they did such evil deeds, because the herb makes u calm, makes u quite, makes u love other people around you and NO man didnt create this herb , GOD did and its spiritual. If u doubt me go and smoke weed, come back to this thread and tell me if u felt violent, its not possible. True Rastas dont smoke cigerette or drink alcohol because it can damage ur body system. So common is it ignorance, jealousy or hypocrisy? why would a sane human being hate a man that stands for nothing but love and equality in the world?

The chics have a right to choose who they want to be with (freedom of association)

Same way a man has a right to his beliefs ( freedom of worship) and keep his hair like a mad man (freedom of expression )
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

The chics have a right to choose who they want to be with (freedom of association)

Same way a man has a right to his beliefs ( freedom of worship) and keep his hair like a mad man (freedom of expression )

We need to drop this stereotype mentality in the world. Get to know a person before u become a chief judge over his/her life. Freedom to speak does not mean u should stereotype everyone into categories, its why people cannot show others love, the real enemy of society is stereotyping individuals before getting to know them personally.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by rawtouch: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Them gals are not sure if the dada is smelly that's why them a run far from tha rasta man
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by Young03(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2015
rastafarian....
weed na diA best food
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by Young03(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2015
rushing to smoke one rap of igboo
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2015
KingMakaveli:

We need to drop this stereotype mentality in the world. Get to know a person before u become a chief judge over his/her life. Freedom to speak does not mean u should stereotype everyone into categories, its why people cannot show others love, the real enemy of society is stereotyping individuals before getting to know them personally.

Dude

No one discriminates
We have successful men who keep dreadlocks, smoke weedand have no problem getting women
Same way we have unsuccessful men (with &without dreadlocks) who the chics dont like
maybe the problem is not the hairdo
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys by funlord(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2015
grin
Ya Op! You ah rasta mon innit? Hope you no ah sell the lickle drugs or partake inna gun play 4 a living you no? If so then keep mashing inna the place wit a much love mon, but refrain from a batty life see me? Now roll ah big spliff so we can munch upon that 2gether man aiit! Jah rastafarai!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me / Shocking! See What Two Lagos Girls Were Caught Doing At A Club !! [photo] / Woman Masturbated Using Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.