Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (89218 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
1) Nigerian women rank bottom last in the global desirability index!!!

2) They are the most unnatural in looks and physical appearance. Common, the hair isn't hers, neither are the nails or lashes. She spends half her time and 40% of her partners' resources in bleaching creams and personal accessories trying to be like a Caucasian woman.

3) She's_fucking expensive and naggy. She has to do her hair twice monthly, fixed her nails and toenails. She relishes eating out than preparing home-made meals.

4) She's less romantic and more dependent than her counterpart from other climes.

The typical Nigerian woman doesnt really know how to please a man in bed. She spends her entire time shopping for clothes she'll soon grow out of, because she eats more junk food in hangouts than she has the time to excercise away.

She is so impassive in bed like a drunken sponger, she actually gives you sex as an act of obligation. While her counterparts wants to take you balls deep.

5) When she marries you, she expects you to father her entire family along. A typical Nigerian girl won't see anything wrong in bringing 4 of her siblings to come live with you, but if you have just one of your sibling around, she will whine and scold and frustrate the life of your sibling.

6)An average nigerian girl loses her charms few years after she settles in the security of marriage. She doubles her sleep time and her weight balloons up , tommy sags, laps wrinkle and she floats around the house either with wrapper around her waist or an oversized, shapeless nightgown.

7) The average Nigerian university girl is a feminist-wana-be. And she doesnt even have the brain to grasp the concept of the word!!!

8} Let's be blunt, the hair of the average naija babe stink of stale sweat and dead cells!!! They don't even bother washing it. They cover it up with polythene when they bathe and it's almost air tight. That's why they wear perfumes and deodorants like corpse.

9) Only Nigerian babes ask for credit cards with which to call you. Where's the fun when you call me with my own money ?

10) Nigerian girls can never love your mother, yet they'll want you to mollycoddle their own mothers and be the Tarzan of their family.

These girls are not dependable and they have a knack for thinking they are the best thing to happen to mankind.

Can't even take them swimming, they need to go find what to cover their silly hair with. If the hair isn't wet and dripping , soaked to her skin like her swimming suit where the hell is the fun?

525 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by dollyjoy(f): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol.

Ok op,what are you still doing with your nigerian girlfriend?

Eeh,cry all you want,it wouldnt still change the fact that you cannot do without uscheesycheesy

34 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Greene66: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
I agree. This is why I must marry a foreign woman. I already have a foreign fiancee so my dream is almost accomplished.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Strahovski1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
+1

I agree

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by ucheHapers(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Someone just stirred the hornet's nest...

One should count himself lucky if you've got a gurl that do not possess such attributes

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Cry babies everywhere.

26 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by amokeme(f): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hehehehe
This one is actually boring., I enjoyed the comments in the other thread more. This one is just full of anger than experience cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by ashewoboy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
You better change your caption if you want to make front page. " Why you shouldn't date nigerian ladies". What's *svck* doing in your post? undecided
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by SuperSuave(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
cheesy Washere! Yeye girls

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Creamish(f): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
LOLzz... Lezz don vex. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
TEAM FOREIGN LADIES

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
ashewoboy:
You better change your caption if you want to make front page. " Why you shouldn't date nigerian ladies". What's *svck* doing in your post? undecided
I understand both mods are females; I have written over 30 threads and have never tagged any mod directly or implicitly to push it there, never have and never will.

I'll say it as I feel it without selling my conscience for a piece of FP notoriety!!!

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by ashewoboy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
I understand both mods are females; I have written over 30 threads and have never tagged any mod directly or indirectly to push it there, never have and never will.

I'll say it as I feel it without selling my conscience for a piece of FP notoriety!!!

Ok then.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by joseph1832(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin grin

Cry babies everywhere.
Hmm. Kettle calling pot black.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by PussyKrook: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bros you get blood for your eyes oo. You sound like that Indian Guy on NL who bashed nigeria to pieces Some days back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by popesam1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Yes this is fun, thumb up to u bro

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by joseph1832(m): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
I understand both mods are females; I have written over 30 threads and have never tagged any mod directly or indirectly to push it there, never have and never will.

What baffles me is seun doesn't give them a single dime when their post makes FP. So I even wonder why many crave front page so much when all it takes for a thread to make front page is just the discretion of the super mods...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Sammyashol(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nairaland becoming boring nowadays Fabulocity open a thread "10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today" www.nairaland.com/2983533/10-reasons-why-shouldnt-date as if her dad was not a nigerian guy before he became a man, If your father is not late and u have brothers ion expect you to pour this out from your mouth vice-versa @ lezz the op of this post. You guys should find something educative to post not all this thrash.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. Kettle calling pot black.
No Joe, you guys cry more grin

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
PussyKrook:
Bros you get blood for your eyes oo. You sound like that Indian Guy on NL who bashed nigeria to pieces Some days back
Take your sermon to the FP trending thread that gives 10 reasons not to date Nigerian guys. I protect my ladies when they behave. If they fall out of line, I never hesitate to draw the whip and spank their asses like the spoilt brat they are!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
RUBBISH.. TOTAL RUBBISH.
moderator pls delete this insultive thread.
Its anti-women. Thanx

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
joseph1832:
What baffles me is seun doesn't give them a single dime when their post makes FP. So I even wonder why many crave front page so much when all it takes for a thread to make front page is just the discretion of the super mods...
It beats me!!

Funny thing is that I usually don't like my post making FP, it often gets lost in the crowd, away from my ability to defend and interact with those who have opposing or similar view.

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by PussyKrook: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
Take your sermon to the FP trending thread that gives 10 reasons not to date Nigerian guys. I protect my ladies when they behave. If they fall out of line, I never hesitate to draw the whip and spank their asses like the spoilt brat they are!!!

You get blood for your eyes. You typed this with too much vex. I comment however and whenever i see fit. I can engage in real debate when there is need to.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Kondomatic(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH.. TOTAL RUBBISH.
moderator pls delete this insultive thread.
Its anti-women. Thanx
Did you read the thread that necessitated this one?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Kondomatic(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol.

Ok op,what are you still doing with your nigerian girlfriend?

Eeh,cry all you want,it wouldnt still change the fact that you cannot do without uscheesycheesy
Abia........ Stop giving yourself false hope, not every guy needs a woman.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Jadekitana(f): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
*urinates on thread, wipes pvssy with tissue, drops it, catwalks out*

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Creamish:
LOLzz... Le.zz don vex. grin
My lady, how are you? Your friends are just too touchy and have thrown the viability of men in a belittling falsehood.

I'm just being a good daddy spanking them.

I make it up later in the bedroom wink

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by DrSage(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
I perceived a counter-thread grin. Oya lalasticlala ise yen cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Sammyashol(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
*SMH*

10 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Leriebloom(f): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by hakeem4(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Every single Nigerian babe was a hit back to back

From silifa to nkiru to amina yet no pussy

Indian girls ti take over

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by dollyjoy(f): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
Abia........ Stop giving yourself false hope, not every guy needs a woman.
are you gay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.