Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos (62864 Views)

Robbers Kill Nars Supermarket's Pakistani Staff In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hw can a real man of GOD get killed like by an armed robber? SMH 4 him and his deceived members, ressurect my foot.

How do u knw the mind of God on dis,...Wat do u knw about the whole dead issue, and who says a real man of God don't get killed by robbery,...dude stop typing poo jhor

Rip to the dead, who ever did dis hav a serious scores with God, he jst buy a case with GOD undecided
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
ifeness:
Where is Yahweh when you need him/it/her?
if u don't die before this end , u will know I'm not called
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by devour129: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
deebsman1:
Nigerians and gullibility sha, RESURRECTION INDEED. Prayer should be towards God granting him eternal rest not fooling themselves. Big sorry to the Family and his loved ones, may God be with them.
God is still in business of doing miracles .
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by ylaa(f): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
may his soul finds rest. so sad.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Datruggedman: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
hope he resurrected?
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Popemax(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
RIP Pastor...go well.....
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Please someone tell me, was a league match going on when this happened? someone up there was not keeping watch as promised
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Datruggedman: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
kilode100:
Hmmm....
His bulletproof chosen vest couldn't save him??

his bulletproof vest lost accreditation last week

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Bdemmy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Did I just read resurrection prayer?!!!
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by telad(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
that's the reason for cashless, mobile banking, bank transfer n d rest. moving around these days with huge cash is not safe.
may his soul r.I.p.
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by uzo200(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
really?
meanwhile, checkout this link, owner is my friend, please advice him. http:WWW.touchpapyrus.com
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by deebsman1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
JOKE OF THE CENTURY Ma'am nothing wey God no fit do oooooo, but he get a lot wey em no go do e.g. Person wey don medically pronounced dead. Madam free the blockage in your head, learn the words and book of God by yourself, stop allowing anybody start telling just anything, u are all the same in the eye of the Lord.
devour129:
God is still in business of doing miracles .
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Datruggedman: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bdemmy:
Did I just read resurrection prayer?!!!
asking myself same question
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hw can a real man of GOD get killed like by an armed robber? SMH 4 him and his deceived members, ressurect my foot.

hello sir, please you used the words "like', and 'by'...
abeg substantiate
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by gbengus17: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
HOLY GHOST FAILURE IS RESPONSIBLE
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Gejpresident:
if u don't die before this end , u will know I'm not called

OK
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by zubby29(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
rip to d dead wen i read dat story i was mifed,sad,if dats ok by d deceases family who am i to complain?
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by chykeJ: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Edusouls:
modern day gangstars disguised as men of God, preaching falsehood and heretic messages that have led many to sure highways to hell, choosen is a dark church found by a mysterious lazarus man, claiming he cures hiv,diabetes,cancer,and all soughts of incurable diseases, and even ressurects dead people this man is a living serpent in human form, seriously creating cönstant misery and make beleif in the lifes of many people, R.I.P pastor , but when you get to the other side of life they will show you the type of master you re serving in the disguise that he is God's man..
when you too get to d oda side however soon that'll be..get ready to defend 'this post'..wise man![email][/email]
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by mohisi: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
NEVERForget:
neverforget
inside work,there is an informant
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Edusouls:
modern day gangstars disguised as men of God, preaching falsehood and heretic messages that have led many to sure highways to hell, choosen is a dark church found by a mysterious lazarus man, claiming he cures hiv,diabetes,cancer,and all soughts of incurable diseases, and even ressurects dead people this man is a living serpent in human form, seriously creating cönstant misery and make beleif in the lifes of many people, R.I.P pastor , but when you get to the other side of life they will show you the type of master you re serving in the disguise that he is God's man..

If someone says u lack common sense dey ll say it's an insult wen it's the most reality on earth...the fact dat u hav lived all ur life without hav a single sense....who re u to speak against the man like dat??....y Judge him??...re u GOD??...he is TRUE man of GOD whether u die on rotten...God ll continue to rule his affairs...go die
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by eaglechild: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
hansad:
withdrawing 3million cash? he invited the hoodlums.

In other words the armed robbers should be given a medal.
And the pastor should be punished for withdrawing money.
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Edusouls:

If someone say u lack common sense dey ll say it's an insult wen it's the most truthful on earth...the fact dat u hav lived all ur life without hav a single sense....who re u to speak against the man like dat??....y Judge him??...re u GOD??...he is TRUE man of GOD whether u die on rotten...God ll continue to rule his affairs...go die
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by akoaki(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Edusouls:

Thanks. The difference between the armed robbers and these pastors is that one carries arms while the other doesn't. Let us stop playing the ostrich. RIP to the departed soul. Many on this forum are ready and willing to die for their church and pastor but are most lackadaisical when it comes to doing the wishes and desires of God Almighty, the Creator of all things.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by chykeJ: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
gbengus17:
HOLY GHOST FAIL SURE IS RESPONSIBLE
..wow!..how are some pipo still alive??

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by onatisi(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bishop ilupotaife was killed years ago ,wasn't he a man of God? Even our Lord Jesus was killed before He resurrected and ascended to heaven .

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by Akinz0126(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
What a tragedy
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by GudluckIBB(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Why kill the man?
Armed robbers, can't you just take the money jeje and leave? Must you take life?can 3m bring back the life? Anyway God's judgement, no escape! There is bloodstain in your hands already.
Chosen members must always wear their apron everywere they go! Why can't you for once hide your identity since you know you are going to and from the bank.some body in the banking hall sees you with that amount of money,your apron has already revealed your identity and it makes you vulnerable.

The informant might even be a member of the church who had a fore knowledge of the man's movement to the bank.

Rip

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by dhorlipizzu(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
NEVERForget:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/lords-chosen-pastor-shot-dead-in-lagos/#sthash.0hu6fmw8.dpuf

It was said a day will come when the poor will av nothing to eat than eat the rich... pastors withdrawing 3m and church members chilling in poverty cool.... it's just a revolt... anywhich way na dem sabi... read my signature cry cry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by seyilee(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
CR77:
Chosen is Blessed

RIP cry
na chosen u dy go
Re: Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos by CR77(f): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yes cheesy cheesy cheesy
seyilee:
na chosen u dy go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning / Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.