Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (88276 Views)

Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Richiy(f): 1:17am On Aug 24, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Ooohhhh she called me baby, ahhhhh, and blew me a kiss tooo, hmmmm

We are all inner flirts! tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Blessograo:

Haters will always be faithful to hating.

Hate is a strong word my dear!

I don't know you from Jack, so why would I hate you? wink

I only stated the fact(wetin eye see).......u no fine...... Don't force it and stop the Shakara grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Horsesmouth: 1:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Richiy:

We are all inner flirts! tongue

Yeah
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by delors(m): 1:19am On Aug 24, 2016
Yes to all
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Blessograo(f): 1:30am On Aug 24, 2016
austinosita:

Hate is a strong word my dear!

I don't know you from Jack, so why would I hate you? wink

I only stated the fact(wetin eye see).......u no fine...... Don't force it and stop the Shakara grin
I know I am beautiful and you know it and you are been petty.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by wallay77(m): 1:35am On Aug 24, 2016
sure y not i love girls dat puts on waist beads
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 24, 2016
Blessograo:

I know I am beautiful and you know it and you are been petty.

Chai.....e don pain her grin

Oya sorry.......you fine small cheesy wink
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Blessograo(f): 1:41am On Aug 24, 2016
austinosita:

Chai.....e don pain her grin

Oya sorry.......you fine small cheesy wink
I will not mind you cos I know I'm very beautiful grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Blessograo(f): 1:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Horsesmouth:

U r fine

Thanks dear.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by madridsta007(m): 1:46am On Aug 24, 2016
I'll date her.

But I'll wear my own too. And make it conspicuous. On my big toe. Left leg. A pure black or red ring. A shiny one.

If she asks me to remove mine, I'll ask her to take off hers. Gender equality.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by moonnstar(f): 2:40am On Aug 24, 2016
I love the 1st n I wear it,my hand no dey for anybody wey wan fear am.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by openmine(m): 2:45am On Aug 24, 2016
I tink its important not to follow d crowd...before doing something or go into any sort of fashion unknown 2 u,first of all know and understand its origin b4 embarking on it.....remember d way u dress is the way u will be addressed!
Dats my opinion!
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Nathkem01(m): 3:03am On Aug 24, 2016
Number 1 is okay for sum ppl buh I can't allow my wife to wear it.....(2) if u see lady putting on chain on her leg,she's confirm olosho.....(3) hw could she putting ring on her toe? Is she lord of the rings.....I can't marry dah kind of gel...mota ka oshi danu

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Tommfrench(m): 3:17am On Aug 24, 2016
funlord:
grin

Why not op? Are they not body trinkets 4 women? If beyonce wears it now you will be admiring her "bling", but now since its obviously naija babes you are referring 2 it must be "fetish" abi! My friend get rid of this african _ stupidity that has turned yor brain into a 2 bedroom apartment ! Jazz my ass!
lol
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Smartbrain2: 3:18am On Aug 24, 2016
there's nothing bad in it as long as it doesn't go beyond its literal purpose and meaning.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 24, 2016
Why not?. Dating is not same thing as marrying.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by lonelydora: 4:02am On Aug 24, 2016
zealot4me:

Its very rampant in d north and its mostly for fashion.

I beg to disagree, northern girls wear it for birth control. Once a northern girl puts that on her waist, fvck her from now till tomorrow, she won't get pregnant. I mean core northern indigenes. I stayed in Kaduna, did my NYSC in Kebbi. I know what I'm saying. Find out.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by pippimp(m): 4:05am On Aug 24, 2016
vimi:

Lol, what iif na ur wife wear am undecided

I go vex if e no wear am.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by haryomikun(m): 4:08am On Aug 24, 2016
funlord:
grin

Why not op? Are they not body trinkets 4 women? If beyonce wears it now you will be admiring her "bling", but now since its obviously naija babes you are referring 2 it must be "fetish" abi! My friend get rid of this african _stupidity that has turned yor brain into a 2 bedroom apartment! Jazz my ass!
Wagbayi
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Fortunehunter(m): 4:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Naturally l don't like anything that has to do with wearing of chains and bangles.

l feel those things like chains are ment for dogs and monkeys.

Natural beauty to me remains the best.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by dljbd1(m): 4:39am On Aug 24, 2016
I love it...funny enough I and my woman discussed this topic just last night and I stroll to NL and saw it front page....amazing grin
Sharing with her sharply. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Tanyabee(f): 4:47am On Aug 24, 2016
mermaids use this most
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Onyintology(f): 4:50am On Aug 24, 2016
funlord:
grin

Why not op? Are they not body trinkets 4 women? If beyonce wears it now you will be admiring her "bling", but now since its obviously naija babes you are referring 2 it must be "fetish" abi! My friend get rid of this african _stupidity that has turned yor brain into a 2 bedroom apartment! Jazz my ass!

OK, so you want to wear it like Beyonce? Are you BEYONCE?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 24, 2016
leg chains and waist beads gives this impression
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Jclement(m): 5:18am On Aug 24, 2016
I can still manage number 1. but the remaining two is a big NO from me
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:39am On Aug 24, 2016
Lol at the responses here, fetish ke? You think someone fetish will display their amulets just like that? Runs girls use their vaginas for the jazz or make up.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by edebemba(m): 5:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Kingsasian:
Number one is allowed
Why?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by mecusbosco(m): 5:49am On Aug 24, 2016
Someone just asked a simple question, instead of answering for yourself, you start hating.. Is this part "whatever" African mentality?
funlord:
grin

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by pbs4real(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2016
zealot4me:

This is so not true

I used to wear em' and dere is nothing fetish about it
pix or u knw the rest
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by adami: 5:58am On Aug 24, 2016
vimi:

Lol,
Haba, ii never said iits fetish. cool besides awa ancestors wore iit out of ignorance smiley

wc kind stupid ignorance they wore it for fashion and they knew what they were doing, we taught the white man this and now we turn around and say it's indecent or fetish. Africans sha, I tire for una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.