Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers (48524 Views)

Any Woman That Wears A Dress That Exposes Her Breasts In Public Is A Man Seducer / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Wife/hubby? Watch Hilarious Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by StreetTV: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Yea...What's your take on this - Can you marry a lady that wears beads?

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC4lPnUOzng

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by krak101(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Does it matter?

#FTC... shout-out to all peace loving people

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 13, 2017
StreetTV:
Yea...What's your take on this - Can you marry a lady that wears beads?

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC4lPnUOzng
yup... Because it's damn sexy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Its a huge turn off for some guys.

13 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by danielicon(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2017
[i][/i][color=#770077][/color]I will do your company logo and branding for 100% free. contact me :+2348130184092 (whatsapp) you can ask for previous works if you want, I deliver 100% and remember it's totally free.
Note : you can reject if dissatisfied in anyway. thank you

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by FTBOY: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2017
beads make a girl sexy when she has hips. but some with pako yansh would wear it and have to be dragging it up...at times you would see the beads hanging loosely from their waist.

i don't believe banging a girls with waist beads can rob a man's potency...that's some superstitious crap.

and so, i can fvck and marry them.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by brandydaniells(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2017
its hot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by StreetTV: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2017
brandydaniells:
its hot

Really
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by brandydaniells(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2017
StreetTV:

Really
wear beads ...and d probability of u seducing me is 10:10

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2017
I like it and I wear it too

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by dacovajnr: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:
That sort of Beads? undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
That sort of Beads? undecided undecided

Not this type though

9 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by dacovajnr: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Not this type though
Then you're good to go kiss

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Safiaa(f): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
LOOOL

Somebody said "i need to sheckk her background properly because those beads are all abourrt sharmm"

One started quoting bible verses, claiming beads are worn by possessed women. The bible verse that he was trying to say...he was stammering like a goat. " The bible says give ehh give uhh what is ehh taking ehh unto your body" WHAT A FOOL HAHAAA

Nonsense.

Lool nigerians are so superstitious.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2017
Bead ke?waist chain jorr grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Then you're good to go kiss

wink
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
FTBOY:
beads make a girl sexy when she has hips. but some with pako yansh would wear it and have to be dragging it up...at times you would see the beads hanging loosely from their waist.

i don't believe banging a girls with waist beads can rob a man's potency...that's some superstitious crap.

i can fvck and marry them.

Hahahaha
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by CaroLyner(f): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2017
I wear this type

53 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Show me smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by ojun50(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2017
I like it bt i don't trust our ladies mostly d yoruba girl.......... There hand no pure

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Vorpal:

T
Show me smiley

Come and see wink
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Come and see wink

At your door step, waiting smiley
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2017
CaroLyner:
I wear this type

You should have held a note to it,so we be sure its yours.

7 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by agrovick(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2017
Beaded waists are hawtttt

7 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2017
Vorpal:

At your door step, waiting smiley

Enter. The door is open
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2017
Otu ibebe sile o
Otu kasa sile o
Otu dumdum sile o
To ba ni ye ma fi le o
Ibebe idi, ah Ileke idi ah
Ko ma gbon ko ma gbon ko ma gbon

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by stevenOG(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2017
I can't actually.....I have heard lot of bad speculation about the beads thing .....If she wears it or not ...its won't change anything abt her look...why wear it then

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Enter. The door is open

*recites psalm 23* as he tries to enter into the virtual door.
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Vorpal:

*recites psalm 23* as he tries to enter into the virtual door.

Hahahahahaha
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2017
It is a no for me
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by samwhi(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Me likey grin
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by youngsahito(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
I will need to ask my mum b4 doing anytn wif here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.