Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. (59993 Views)

The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / See Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu This Morning / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Artlove(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
NawaO.... Who bored put magnet in side their legs?
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by shaboti: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
This one na run?
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by gbaskiboy: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kingsasian:
Pishure of you Laughing or Adonbilivit
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by honeygirl17: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
nobody want die
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by thoollz: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Run run run
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
God purnish d robbers.
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by seunlayi(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
SHOWING A PICTURE OF ME WHILE ON THE RUN IS BETTER THAN SHOWING MY CORPSE TO THE WORLD

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by ITbomb(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
What will Fashola say now
All the police were at Los Angeles with GEJ that is why the robbers attack
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
zuma4k:
still advertising on such a thread?
... Abi... Wetin i go do? Just dont forget to vote for Jarizod tmao.. God bless..
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by themodernman: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
saxwizard:
nobody wan die but we wan go heaven

in tuface voice..

.the person wey snap this no run ni

The guy must be a Nairalander who even at d point of death still snaps himself and uploads "dying tinz" on his account. The craze for FP is real.
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Spells(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Why them dey run na? Dem don forget say them don comot the tin wey dey kill person for gun...make i go watch joor.
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by IVORY2009(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
AirstarKane:
It is well o God save us all. And I just decided to stay at home today. shocked

Usain Bolt na u be? grin
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by themodernman: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Spells(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Why them dey run na? Dem don forget say them don comot the tin wey dey kill person for gun...make i go watch the robbery joor
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
Nobody w an die but we wan go heaven cry

receive sense IJN angry angry
what is IJN sir..
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Artlove(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
The truth is Nigeria is d best film to watch them shooting than America's film. Sorry abi them no get America's film from house?
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by jamesbridget13(f): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
life is a vapour dat varnishes. since they have d opportunity to save it. hmmmmm my brother sister na to apply d running principle
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by jonadaft: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
loomer:
Them neva ready run, if na me my legs go dey touch back of my head
And one bullet go CHANGE your direction wink
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by 9jatatafo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Run for your life !
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
what is IJN sir..
In Jesus Name ... angry
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by suwalee(f): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
I wasn't expecting any response frm d police tho the ppl of ikorodu lack all dese amenities no road,security evrytin is jst bad fashola deceived d ppl of IKD big tym com to asolo in agric road there is a gud/fast means to commit suicide
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by damiloladuke: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
you go wait

READ THE FUNNY PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
In Jesus Name ... angry
Amen sir.. But i will need you to vote for Jarizod tmao..thanks..
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by seedorfg(m): 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
fast and furious grin
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by juman(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
seedorfg:
fast and furious grin

Abi. grin grin
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by loomer: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jonathan:

And one bullet go CHANGE your direction wink

No be wen the bullet see me,

Or u no hear say robbers no see me na Godwin
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Emodeee: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Krisgift:
this is a slap on the faces of our security agencies.

robbing in broad day light unchallenged.
if they are caught now,all of them will blame the devil and claim it's their first time.

U ll just sit at a corner in ur house and be typing rubbish. Who wan die? The security men get family lah. Dem just dey wear d uniform, dey collect salary. Dem no dey pray say make war happen, abi make robbery dey anywhere.
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by niceguy7(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
loomer:
Them neva ready run, if na me my legs go dey touch back of my head
Oboy na him u dey talk small small ? sad
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by loomer: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
niceguy7:

Oboy na him u dey talk small small ? sad

Why I go shout, u want make dem see me?
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Amen sir.. But i will need you to vote for Jarizod tmao..thanks..
ion vote cool
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by stanisbaratheon: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
wow

Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark / Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Five Killed In Anambra As Troops Repel Unknown Gunmen Attack