Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. (59998 Views)

The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / See Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu This Morning / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by papoose999(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lets wait nd c mayb gov Ambode wud blame jonathan 4 ds
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by carzola(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Shey unah want change? see am dia
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by niceguy7(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
loomer:

Why I go shout, u want make dem see me?
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by ikorodureporta: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
saxwizard:
nobody wan die but we wan go heaven
in tuface voice..

.the person wey snap this no run ni
maybe na 1 of d robbers snap am, as boko dey do grin
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by igbakigba2t15: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Is something CHANGING for better or for worse sad?javascript:void(0);
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by abacusCm(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
who no go fear bajinatu?
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by kuuljay(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
And some of them will come on nairaland and be shouting give us biafra or we go to war grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by picasso77: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
AirstarKane:
It is well o God save us all. And I just decided to stay at home today. shocked
because you are jobless grin
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Jobabori(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! This is more like people walking hurriedly, not running. Anyway, for the men out there,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hitme up on BBM- 7C22F6EC
So only people with BBM can patronise you. You are not business minded.
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
ion vote cool
I know Jarizod being elected might have no impact in your life but please try to cast your vote for him and make somebody happy..
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Betanwa:
Who wan die
naija no good,buhari be dullard, gej be clueless , yet nobody wan die make dem go heaven . grin
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by cornoil(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
The person that snapped the pictures is the first suspect.
Cc:Police
Cc:AIG Mbu
lordthree:
So people dey rob and person dey snap pic wey e go put for nl take make fp, chai common sense aint common angry
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
IfeanyiSamuelz:
Wait ooo... So d police hvnt respnded 2 dt area till nw... Abi dem go fight BH 4 sambisa??
GOD HELP YOUR CHILDREN

Its buharis fault.
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
loomer:
Them neva ready run, if na me my legs go dey touch back of my head
as camera fit still capture them, no be run dem dey run grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Goldency: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Why run armed robbers nor be human being
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Sanuzi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Who wan die? Nobody ooooo. But naija police nko?
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Krisgift(f): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Emodeee:

U ll just sit at a corner in ur house and be typing rubbish. Who wan die? The security men get family lah. Dem just dey wear d uniform, dey collect salary. Dem no dey pray say make war happen, abi make robbery dey anywhere.

kpari kwa onwe gi dia
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Emodeee: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Krisgift:

kpari kwa onwe gi dia
same to u.
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
All i see are people walking majestically
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Krisgift(f): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Emodeee:

same to u.
Lol...i guess you are not igbo. you shouldn't have called my comment rubbish.
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by EmekaBlue(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
sharp guyz escape tru lagoon...Desperados
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by FrontPageLawyer(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
The FirstBank and Zenith bank are DIRECTLY opposite a police station along ikpakodo/ebute road. The policemen on duty have no business in policing if the robbery operation is successful.

Also the Area commander should resign with immediate effect if the robbers escape with their loots without any arrest.

Where were the criminal-police parading themselves as "yahoo police" harassing innocent/lawful citizenry of Ikorodu town?
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
lolz prevention z better dan cure
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by loomer: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

as camera fit still capture them, no be run dem dey run grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes o, my race no go get part 2
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by 400billionman: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
God have mercy..

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by 400billionman: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Even police on the run..

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by 400billionman: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Me be like

Where da mutherfuuckers ?

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by jblake: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
who snap dem d pix or was der a cam there? :-Xwho snap dem d pix or was der a cam there?
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Calbarian(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
lordthree:
So people dey rob and person dey snap pic wey e go put for nl take make fp, chai common sense aint common angry

What if na one of d robbers wey snap am? grin

Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Five Killed In Anambra As Troops Repel Unknown Gunmen Attack / Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos"