Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. (59996 Views)

The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / See Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu This Morning / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by MKO4ever(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
And this place fit be like 50km from where the robbery dey take place oo
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by mekadinho(f): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
I BLAME MR President Buhari...
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by otusnorahs(f): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Betanwa:
Who wan die
b4 nko...if na u
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Slimchase(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Temple Run in Ikorodu..... Lol !
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by chinedusamson(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
What have u done for money...its beautiful, it has taste, it makes ppl slaves, it darkens ppl's hrt...so u can do smtn different.
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by xtervaganza(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
These guys are running the wrong way.

Why rin jn the main road when u can just run to a corner till the robbery os over?

The robbers will escape thru the main road and they may see you as a threat and shoot you dead
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by hakeem4(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
AirstarKane:
It is well o God save us all. And I just decided to stay at home today. shocked
same as me oo
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by NTUEGBE(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
That's naija 4 u
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Betanwa(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
onatisi:
naija no good,buhari be dullard, gej be clueless , yet nobody wan die make dem go heaven . grin
Bros abeg lead us la
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Betanwa(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
otusnorahs:
b4 nko...if na u
Hehehehehe..... Some of them dey do sexy jogging, if na me, I go run pass Usien

1 Like

Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by Clarakings(f): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
Nobody w an die but we wan go heaven cry

receive sense IJN angry angry
lol
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by stillstrong: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Branch manager and auditors writes a report,overstating the amount stolen and pocketing the balance.The pen is more powerful than the gun.

MOST SENSIBLE CONTRIBUTION ON THIS THREAD SO FAR
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by friedcorn: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
chaiiii

[size=20pt]FOR DIVIDENDS OF NAIRACRACY AND E-CRACY
LADIES HERE IS YOUR MAN. HANDSOME, BRILLIANT,:WITTY AND JOVIAL.

GUYS THIS IS YOUR PAL.

PLEASE WE NEED YOUR VOTES BEFORE 6PM.
MAKE UNA HELP US VOTE NA

TYPE
I VOTE FOR IAMKINGZLEE CC NLJEGA
CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW[/size]
Re: Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. by carammel(f): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Heard a woman led the robbery..hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Five Killed In Anambra As Troops Repel Unknown Gunmen Attack / Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.