Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Small Space Urban Farmers. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Small Space Urban Farmers. (9804 Views)

Goat Farming : Zero Grazing & Urban Goat Farming / Snail Farming: Making Good Use Of A Small Space / Badagry Farmers Dance While Hanging On Bamboo Stick (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Space Urban Farmers. by whirlwind7(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
@Pavore9: Since that time you mentioned that the guy uses NPK fertilizer for his hydroponic solution, I have been searching online for more info.
I came across this video on youtube where a farmer gave a clear illustration of how he mixes his fertilizer to get the ideal solution for different crops. Watch the youtube video below:

Quite interesting. Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYv9iu2NI3M

1 Like

Re: Small Space Urban Farmers. by Pavore9: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
whirlwind7:
@Pavore9: Since that time you mentioned that the guy uses NPK fertilizer for his hydroponic solution, I have been searching online for more info.
I came across this video on youtube where a farmer gave a clear illustration of how he mixes his fertilizer to get the ideal solution for different crops. Watch the youtube video below:

Quite interesting.

This is informative, l must commend that l love your sense of following up and even researching on your own. l did try getting the guy over the weekend but couldn't as he sent me a mail some hours ago, that he and his family are on a Safari (vacation), so l have to wait till he returns.

There are so much information on youtube which can positively influence one's way of doing things to achieve better result.
Re: Small Space Urban Farmers. by Gabri7: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dear Pavore9

I sent you a mail. I will appreciate your response. Thanks in advance
Re: Small Space Urban Farmers. by Pavore9: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gabri7:
Dear Pavore9

I sent you a mail. I will appreciate your response. Thanks in advance

Saw no mail.
Re: Small Space Urban Farmers. by ibnSalaudeen(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pavore9, can we get communicating?
I really need to discuss issues with you.
Pavore9:

Saw no mail.
Re: Small Space Urban Farmers. by Pavore9: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
ibnSalaudeen:
Pavore9, can we get communicating? I really need to discuss issues with you.
Send a PM.
Re: Small Space Urban Farmers. by kengeorge: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Any Update as to how to Mix a tested nutrient Locally?, please I need this information, I m currently working on a pilot run for this project.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agriculture: Isi-Uzo Can Feed Enugubl State, Create Jobs - Sani Friday Nnaji / Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation / About Your Garri Processing Factory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.