Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? (698 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by piicity(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
SWITZERLAND,SOUTH AFRICA those countries are really hot.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Canada

Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Canada
hmmmm. . .
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by iphanyiuma(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
India Mexico
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by piicity(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Canada
hmm,i forgot to add it
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by JerryJJZ(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
I will remain loyal to my able governor,,,, "D people's Comrade" grin grin I go for Ethiopia
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by Young03(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Colombia
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by ITbomb(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Brazil.
I love their toned skin. You rarely see an obese young girl with fat tummy like dem full Naija
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by imbless: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ukraine, brazil and sweden
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by popweezy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Burkinafaso, Togo and.....
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Scotland, south Korea. smiley
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by sarlin(f): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
9ja all d way....but its going to be in Canada or Austria
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by DrAify(f): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Canada,Sweden and Norway
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by tpiadotcom: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
piicity:
SWITZERLAND,SOUTH AFRICA those countries are really hot.

Which church do you attend.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by Phikom(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Spain and Brazil...
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by MzLaurel(f): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ummmm......KUKURUNKU!
HEY! I'm just kidding....well, I would love to marry a Philippian.

Heck! I just love Nigeria undecided
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2015

India. kiss

Indonesia kiss

Saudi Arabia kiss

Sri Lanka. kiss

Iran. kiss
Original light skinned beauty queens are from those countries unlike Mr.Cork's artificial light skinned ladies.
If you are from any of the listed countries, apply for assessment. wink
Re: What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria? by shaboti: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Any dark skin hottie is OK

Guys I No Try ? / Your Idea Needed On Relationship Issue / Frog Or Prince Charming? The Truth About Guys.