Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Frog Or Prince Charming? The Truth About Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frog Or Prince Charming? The Truth About Guys. (698 Views)

Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read / I Am Looking For My Prince Charming / The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frog Or Prince Charming? The Truth About Guys. by epelumi42(m): 5:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Frog? Or prince charming?
Guys are thoughtful. They put time and effort into finding out what works for them and what doesn't. If what a guy says to you is believable, it's because he has practiced it. He has polished the words to perfection. Question: where do you think he polished it? On his buds? Uh, that would be NO! He fine-tuned his finesse on other girls. He played the game many times before using the exact same lines he's using on you. He was clowning when he was with them, but he finally found you and now he means it. Right?
Yeah, I know, not everything is a big fat lie. But understand, girls, that it's all part of a GAME plan, like when you were a little kid and you had to say the magic words before you got what you wanted, same thing with guys. A guy is trying to find the right combination of words and actions that will allow him to advance in the game.
A lot of times guys don't lie,but they do use the truth to their advantage. When they tell you something, they really mean it. But they don't mean it like that. Like when a dude says to you, "I have never felt like this with anyone else" . You believe it's because you feel the exact same way. It's like magic. You're supposed to be together. But what the guy means is that he feels different with you than he did with the last girl. And he will feel DIFFERENT with the next one. Every person is different and every person will make him feel DIFFERENT. So yeah, he really means it when he says you make him feel different. But he didn't mean it like that. A guy will say, "I love you" and a girl will attach the world to it. "He loves me, he wants to be with me. We are soul mates bound by destiny. We will be together forever, I can't wait until we are married. He feels it too". Well, yeah' when the guy says it, he really means it seriously. He does. He loves you. And he loves his mom. He loves his car, his dog, and food .he loves winning the game. So when he says he loves you he really does mean it but not the way you take it...
WORDS...
FROGS? OR PRINCE CHARMING?...
H.O.A.
Re: Frog Or Prince Charming? The Truth About Guys. by Welrez(m): 5:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Some guys are good with words. I wish to develop my knack for that too.
Re: Frog Or Prince Charming? The Truth About Guys. by InfinityEstates: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2015
A lot of times guys don't lie,but they do use the truth to their advantage...

Wow! This got me.

1 Like

Re: Frog Or Prince Charming? The Truth About Guys. by epelumi42(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Welrez:
Some guys are good with words. I wish to develop my knack for that too.
To play girls with?

(1) (Reply)

He's Addicted To... / Find Sugar Munmy / Please Read And Respond....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.