Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Have I Been Scammed? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have I Been Scammed? (20415 Views)

Help! I Have Been Scammed / I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? / How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Scammed? by asscb(f): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
see washing!!!

you've been Skem grin grin

Quote me @ ur own peril angry
Re: Have I Been Scammed? by frisky2good(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Employers pay agencies to get workers for them so any agency that asks for money from applicants is fraudulent.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? by litaninja(m): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pastor? Again?
Nigerians seem to love "pastors"...
Re: Have I Been Scammed? by Jarus(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2015
Any job that requires you to pay is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Scammed? by STEVENcrack(m): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2015
A real agent would not collect money from you.

I know this people very well, there's one at ojuelegba called Esther breakthrough, they would collect #2500 from job seekers and send them to their so called client and would give you a fake recommendation letter..which I opened on one occasion and saw that the content inside was that d firm would pay them 30% of my salary if am employed.

This is how this fake agents works, they gather all the job vacancies that they can lay their hands on both genuine and fake ones And would act as if they outsource for those agents..They would collect #2500 or 3k from u as a registration fee and would still want to take 30percent or all your salary for the first month even though they knew that your probability of been employed is very small...when you come back to them to complain that you were not employed or invited for interview they would send you to anoda clients...this they would continue until u are tired of going to them..d day I went there u can't imagine the number of people I met and they all collected #2500 from them.

Call me on this number for more clarification abt this agency stuff I have few I can recommend..08185060821.
Even ur pastor might not know all this..scammers are everywhere using different tricks..don't be a victim DEAR.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? by gbemijames: 2:44am On Jun 25, 2015
inknow mr.sammy.. pple get jobs thru him and his office is around trade fair.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? by oladeledave: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2015
[size=15pt]Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Program 2015[/size]

We hire exceptional people with outstanding capabilities and great potential in four areas: problem solving, achievement-oriented, a desire to have an impact on the world and leadership. We welcome experienced professionals year-round, whether you have many years of work experience or just a few.
Applications are invited for the position below:

Job Title: Young Leaders Programme Fellow

Description
Our one-year Young Leaders Program (YLP) is an internship open only to Nigerians doing their mandatory national youth service (NYSC). Interns work as integral members of our teams, experiencing McKinsey life firsthand. The Young Leaders Program helps to develop exceptional young local African talent into real leaders. At the end of the program, high-performing Fellows may receive an offer to join McKinsey as a full-time consultant.

When you join McKinsey Lagos, you will have the opportunity to contribute to different industries, gain access to the best and most current thinking on critical issues, and work with some of the key industrial and regional decision-makers. You'll join a community of smart and interesting colleagues, representing a variety of backgrounds, and be able to tap into one of the largest networks in the world.

Application Closing Date
Ongoing.

APPLY HERE: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/mckinsey-nigeria-young-leaders-program.html
Re: Have I Been Scammed? by oladeledave: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Graphic Designers at Sumal Foods Limited

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Graphic Designer

Qualification
B.Sc/BA HND in relevant courses
HND, OND, Technical College Certificate or Trade Test Certificate
Skills Required:
Excellent skill In graphic designing.
Web designing skill
IT marketing skill
The person must be creative (I.e. able to think out of the box ideas).
Interested candidate must have Five (5) years experience in a reputable organization.
The candidate should be able to work with little or no supervision.
Remuneration
Very attractive and negotiable.

Application Closing Date
8th July, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and CV's by hand as from the date of advertisement, which should include the following:
Handwriting applications
Two passports photographs
Curriculum Vitae
Copies of the Credentials along with birth Certificate
Original of credential for sighting during interview

Send applications to: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/graphic-designers-at-sumal-foods-limited.html
Re: Have I Been Scammed? by Mariojane(f): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2015
trust? bros don't trust anybody even pastors everybody is struggling to make money. am not saying the pastor scammed you but dont you dare let any kobo drop from your pocket again. think about it, you said you trust the pastor, why then are you doubting him that this can be scam? at times it is good to listen to your mind/head
Re: Have I Been Scammed? by oladeledave: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2015
Are you a bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian Graduate? Then you are invited to apply for the Graduate Management Development Scheme GDMS - (Supply Chain) as indicated below:

1.) Graduate Trainee Shift Manager (Brewing)
Click Here To View Details

2.) Graduate Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging)

Click Here To View Details

APPLY HERE: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/nigerian-breweries-plc-graduate.html
Re: Have I Been Scammed? by bbeautylik(f): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2015
vfactor:
Agencies usually have registration fees! Service charges apply when u get the job and its usually a percentage of ur 1st month salary. I got my current job true an agency!
Which agency please?
Re: Have I Been Scammed? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
bbeautylik:
Which agency please?

Ebony links.
Re: Have I Been Scammed? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Its a pity . . . you should have listened to your instincts.. . anyway, read this awesome article on how to identify scam and phishing when you encounter one http://oscaranswers.com/detect-scam-emails/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

180 Ekiti Assembly Workers Lose Job / Graduate Trainee: Should I Take This Employment Offer? / Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.