Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,912 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (547429 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by vandops(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2010
ciscoSE:

Folks,

I had my emergency student visa interview scheduled for Abuja at 1PM yesterday (29TH). The Chinese lady scrutinized everyone she interviewed thoroughly and was very detailed so she is definitely a tough cookie but remember as long as you are composed and legitimate you should be fine.

Fortunately i had the nice guy he asked me several questions which i will share shortly. I was given the green ticket and i was granted a visa. In my euphoria i cant remember when they asked me to come collect the visa however i will go back on Monday to pick it up as everyone given before me were asked to come on Monday for there visa's.

Congratulations to everyone that got there visa's today and for those that didn't get it please don't loose hope, learn from your mistakes and also this forum and go conquer.

I should be out of this joint Monday after collecting my visa or Tuesday and headed for Louisiana.

Guy congrats o, na God do am

nairaspace:

Well well well, all Glory to God! Faith and pesistence!
after i was refused Visa July 12th, 2010, i told my self, i

wont give Up!
ok na, applied fer emegency appointment in Lagos, they told me

BLUNLY that they wont give me a date! i told myself again that

i wont give up, send same messages to Abuja consular, this time

sending them with BULK MESSAGE SENDER!, i believe dey get like

100-200 of my mails a day, and kept calling, they will pick

and shout at me saying we will reply you and sometimes they

say, we cant help you, but everychanged when SEADOG came

in, (PM for seadog issue)
well, Thank God i got it on July 22. for 29th July interview,

1pm.
this was how it went.
Got to the embassy at 10am, had to stadn outside till 1pm,

and we were searched, went inside and the almighty CHINESE took

the finger print stuff,
okk, we sat, and waited for NEXT NEXT NEXT, until i heard

NEXT, i don vow sey if chinese call NEXT, i go just waka go

toilet straight!
oya fine boy consular: NEXXXXXXXXTTTTTT!!!

CO: how are you?
Me: im fine and you?
CO: fine thank you, your documents please
Me: here they are
Co: why are you going to the USA?
Me: Study
Co: what have you been doing since your secondary school?
Me: working and going for courses related to my major
CO: any documents to proove?
Me, showed him 2 diploma certificates
CO:What did you do in this companies
Me: computer analyst
CO: who is a computer sorvier?
ME: I wasnt trained theoretically, but practically, and for

only 2 weeks before being awarded a certificate in Networking
Co: you waec and SAT and toefl?
ME: YES, all 3.( gave them to him)
Co: you seem to have gtten a high mark in mathermatics in , SAT

, TOEFL, AND WAEC.
Me: yes cos im good at it
Co: i see, whats the square root of 144
Me: in 15milliseconds, i vex answer am , ITS 12 NA, (the guy

shock look me, lol, people burst laugh,
Co: you really good
CO: have you any details about computer language? name 2 if u

can
Me: i name 5, lol
CO: d guy laugh, who is your sponsor?
ME: my father
CO: what does he do
ME: an engineer at the airport
CO: wht are u going for a degree?
Me: cos i need to get a certificate on my chosen career and

moreso, i am very talented in creativity
CO: i can say confidently that you are very good, take this

ticket and come for you visa and make sure you study and

contact your international student adviser:
me: THANKS ,

FROM HERE, I NO HEAR ANYTHING AGAIN/, WINKED AT EVERYONE IN

THE HALL AND LEFT, GOT OUTSIDE, KNELT DOWN AND PRAYED SAYING

THANK YOU LORD.

na so he go o, na God do am for me, he didnt even ask why i

was refused.
so Put God first and Have Faith!

Na so i enter yankee oooo

Thanks to you guys, from femilangy, nethacker, young M, Seadog("MY FATHER" wink ) u understand na, oyewolejos, Gongo aso ( GONGO ti so ooo)
and all ya supporters!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink cool cool cool

nairaspace, congrats o, way to go wiv da interview, persistence really does pay

freeman07:

Congrats to all my bros that just recieved Visas.
Dasleeky, Bebure, Djunit, Nairaspace, Godeagle.
Lets all fly high and make Naija proud wink

Godpikin, Howfar?
Did you see my message

Vandops, been a long time.
Hope u r kicking.

My person, long tym o, i don begin worry say sumtin don do u when i no hear frm u and ur fone sef no go until AY tell me say ur fone waka, anyways hw av u bin, u knw say i dey vex 4 u sha, grin

djunit1:

Nairaspace abeg fast come lag make we scatter grounds man. Lets all meet in Londoners bar one night. Wont that be great? Every one should come up with a suggestion abeg. I heard there is a way to get a student ID card in nigeria here so that your plane tickt would become cheaper. As for me I am not flying another airline than Virgin because they would stop over in heathrow and continue the journey the next day. I want this because na silly UK first Deny me Visa now I want to Land there to shame them grin grin grin grin

If any body see any cheap deal for flying abeg post it here it is part of the thread. Once again Bebure and Nairaspace congrats!!!!
the cheapest you'll get is Qatar Airways, The popular carriers are quite very expensive and considering you are close to departing, its still ur best bet
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by refinedsam: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2010
@nairaspace: where was your first interview and wat was the reason for your first refusal? Your courage challenge me oh and am resolved to make a move also.that old Chinese witch must b avoided by all nairalanders, since she is nt a native American I guess she is not considerate like the real American males .talk to me friends, !
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bebure(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2010
refinedsam:

@nairaspace: where was your first interview and wat was the reason for your first refusal? Your courage challenge me oh and am resolved to make a move also.that old Chinese witch must b avoided by all nairalanders, since she is nt a native American I guess she is not considerate like the real American males .talk to me friends, !

Unlucky mate. I think if you can you should book another visa appointment in Abuja asap. Like I said earlier; when I went for my student visa interview yesterday morning only one "student" was rejected and for very solid reasons. Everyone that was rejected in general did a piss poor job in their interview. Just pray the chinese woman isn't the one interviewing and you'll be fine (she seemed friendly when I went for my ten-print scan). Good luck!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Abgovernor: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2010
nairaspace:

Well well well, all Glory to God! Faith and pesistence!
after i was refused Visa July 12th, 2010, i told my self, i

wont give Up!
ok na, applied fer emegency appointment in Lagos, they told me

BLUNLY that they wont give me a date! i told myself again that

i wont give up, send same messages to Abuja consular, this time

sending them with BULK MESSAGE SENDER!, i believe dey get like

100-200 of my mails a day, and kept calling, they will pick

and shout at me saying we will reply you and sometimes they

say, we cant help you, but everychanged when SEADOG came

in, (PM for seadog issue)
well, Thank God i got it on July 22. for 29th July interview,

1pm.
this was how it went.
Got to the embassy at 10am, had to stadn outside till 1pm,

and we were searched, went inside and the almighty CHINESE took

the finger print stuff,
okk, we sat, and waited for NEXT NEXT NEXT, until i heard

NEXT, i don vow sey if chinese call NEXT, i go just waka go

toilet straight!
oya fine boy consular: NEXXXXXXXXTTTTTT!!!

CO: how are you?
Me: im fine and you?
CO: fine thank you, your documents please
Me: here they are
Co: why are you going to the USA?
Me: Study
Co: what have you been doing since your secondary school?
Me: working and going for courses related to my major
CO: any documents to proove?
Me, showed him 2 diploma certificates
CO:What did you do in this companies
Me: computer analyst
CO: who is a computer sorvier?
ME: I wasnt trained theoretically, but practically, and for

only 2 weeks before being awarded a certificate in Networking
Co: you waec and SAT and toefl?
ME: YES, all 3.( gave them to him)
Co: you seem to have gtten a high mark in mathermatics in , SAT

, TOEFL, AND WAEC.
Me: yes cos im good at it
Co: i see, whats the square root of 144
Me: in 15milliseconds, i vex answer am , ITS 12 NA, (the guy

shock look me, lol, people burst laugh,
Co: you really good
CO: have you any details about computer language? name 2 if u

can
Me: i name 5, lol
CO: d guy laugh, who is your sponsor?
ME: my father
CO: what does he do
ME: an engineer at the airport
CO: wht are u going for a degree?
Me: cos i need to get a certificate on my chosen career and

moreso, i am very talented in creativity
CO: i can say confidently that you are very good, take this

ticket and come for you visa and make sure you study and

contact your international student adviser:
me: THANKS ,

FROM HERE, I NO HEAR ANYTHING AGAIN/, WINKED AT EVERYONE IN

THE HALL AND LEFT, GOT OUTSIDE, KNELT DOWN AND PRAYED SAYING

THANK YOU LORD.

na so he go o, na God do am for me, he didnt even ask why i

was refused.
so Put God first and Have Faith!

Na so i enter yankee oooo

Thanks to you guys, from femilangy, nethacker, young M, Seadog("MY FATHER" wink ) u understand na, oyewolejos, Gongo aso ( GONGO ti so ooo)
and all ya supporters!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink cool cool cool

COngratulations to Nairaspace!!!!!! God will continue to favour all. Be Prayerful and anchor your faith in God. smiley smiley smiley
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nairaspace: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2010
@Abgovernor: Thanks alot .

refinedsam:

i was denied cos i didnt know where the state was on the usa map, and also what courses i would take, nothing more.

man, if i tell u my life history, u go run! lol, i suppose don give up since, but HE said Move On, now is the time.

who is talking about chinese woman there? friendly bawo? how na? green snake behind the glass!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Godeagle: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2010
Congratulations to ciscoSE & nairaspace! And to all those still in line, I say congratulations in advance!

mohaka:

wow is ol i can say.congrats 2 nairaspace n Godeagle 4 your persistens and tha rest of tha members who got their visas.Guys i was rily demoralised when i was denied tha visa bt afta readin tha testimonies of tha likes of Godeagle n nairaspace i am overwhelmed and this has cheered me up and certainly i would apply again samwea in october.
pliz house i wanna knw if i am to pay tha sevis fee again for choosin a differen school and program since i was denied on tha basis of applying to a 2 yr college and now i am plannin 2 apply to a state university
any advice would rily go along way

Thanks mohaka. Persistence certainly pays off. The SEVIS fee is valid for 1 yr or so, even if you change program. So all your new school needs to do is update your sevis record when preparing ur I-20. The new sevis number will be in your new I-20 so you will not need to pay again. You shouldn't have a problem unless the school does something crazy like not updating the record before issuing I-20, which is unlikely.

bebure:

Men. Tickets aren't cheap at the moment. Everything I've seen going to Houston is about $2100. Return is $1980. Maybe your agents will have better luck.
Thanks again bebure, I've seen some good deals. I'll need to make a choice between Qatar & Turkish airlines, both are less than $1600.  grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nairaspace: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2010
Godeagle:

Congratulations to ciscoSE & nairaspace! And to all those still in line, I say congratulations in advance!

Thanks mohaka. Persistence certainly pays off. The SEVIS fee is valid for 1 yr or so, even if you change program. So all your new school needs to do is update your sevis record when preparing your I-20. The new sevis number will be in your new I-20 so you will not need to pay again. You shouldn't have a problem unless the school does something crazy like not updating the record before issuing I-20, which is unlikely.
Thanks again bebure, I've seen some good deals. I'll need to make a choice between Qatar & Turkish airlines, both are less than $1600.  grin

No Try turkish! USE qatar, i heard that turkish once negleted the students at their airport sometime ago, so QATAR is good, IM me on onlyfair_boy

make we rob minds!

whats ur id man
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by idjulyten: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2010
hello guys
i have been following this thread for a while so i decided to post my visa interview
to give back from where i have accessed knowledge
and thanks to everybody that has contributed so far.

Me:good morning sir
CO:good morning.let me have your documents
(i pass him the passport,ds-2019 since im going for an exchange masters,sevis receipt and visa application receipt)
CO:what is this program about
Me:I tell him about the many details of the program confidently
CO:why are you going for this program
Me:i want to be involved in tackling the adverse effects of climate change in Africa particularly in coastal cities like Lagos and towns in the Niger-Delta as it has been estimated that Africans will be most vulnerable to the impacts of climate change.
CO:where are you working ?
Me:ABC bank (i was afraid here becos i knew the next question would be how does your program relate to your work but i was prepared for it)
CO:how does banking affect your program?
Me:according to the kyoto protocol by the ipcc in 1997.in the clean development mechanism section ,it was suggested that one of ways to tackle climate change in developing countries is to have industrialized countries partner with developing countries by providing loans to develop emission reducing projects.im learning how this loans can be assessed and my banking experience comes useful.secondly i work at the FX market and its activities are very similar to the carbon exchange market which is still in the pipeline.
(at this point he nods and i was absolutely certain i was going to get my J1 student exchange visa)
CO:how did you learn about this program?
Me:I used the google search engine and in addition the school was recommended to me by one of my professors as we were collaborating together on it.
CO:so you have a BSc.?
Me:yes i do (but i did not bother to tell him in what course )
CO:so its an exchange program,what will you be doing?
(i was unsure so i said come again)
CO:its an exchange program,what will you be doing there?
Me:Ill be studying there off course.and secondly since it is to tackle climate change in Africa,we are going to be exchanging ideas on how this can be done in my part of the world as climate differs from one region to another and moreover part of the requirement for the application is experience in diverse fields.
CO:who is funding the masters?
Me:the school is doing that.i have a full scholarship.
CO:do you have any family there?
Me:no (and offcourse i have no one there)
CO:what about here?
Me:I'm married
CO:where do you stay?
Me:i told him
CO:do you own it ?
Me:no i rented it
CO:does your wife stay there with you ?
Me:offcourse yes
CO:what will you do after the program?
Me:since the purpose of the course is to tackle climate change in Africa,im coming back to do that.i plan to work in environmental consulting firms in the country.moreover the school is already doing part of the work in Africa with some of their affiliate organizations.
CO:come for your visa on Monday at this address
(gives me a paper with the address circled) and take your green ticket along.

so guys that was how i got my j1 visa
what are my learning points
1.pls pray for God's favour
2.prepare becos even when you are favored by God ,dont disfavour yourself by appearing ignorant
3.based on your peculiar situation,try and imagine the kind of questions they can ask you and answer them in advance
4.speak confidently,my chest was beating but i was looking into his eyeballs directly and speaking confidently,i think this comes from knowing that GOd is with you and preparing really hard

Guys i wish you all the best.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mohaka(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2010
Godeagle:

Thanks mohaka. Persistence certainly pays off. The SEVIS fee is valid for 1 yr or so, even if you change program. So all your new school needs to do is update your sevis record when preparing your I-20. The new sevis number will be in your new I-20 so you will not need to pay again. You shouldn't have a problem unless the school does something crazy like not updating the record before issuing I-20, which is unlikely
thanx 4 tha tip Godeagle and just to clarify what do i do with tha sevis receipt that i currently have since tha sevis id differs from tha one in tha new i20 form or sevis will send me a new receipt.pliz i would rily apreciate if u wud shed mo light on it
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mohaka(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2010
sorry 4 tha little mishap there.@ Godeagle would u clarify alittle coz i wanna knw wat i should do with tha receipt that i have with me now since tha sevis id is different from tha one in tha new i20 that tha school will issue me with or i should just mail sevis to request for a new receipt with tha updated sevid id
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Abgovernor: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2010
idjulyten:

hello guys
i have been following this thread for a while so i decided to post my visa interview

(i pass him the passport,ds-2019 since im going for an exchange masters,sevis receipt and visa application receipt)
Me:i want to be involved in tackling the adverse effects of climate change in Africa particularly in coastal cities like Lagos and towns in the Niger-Delta as it has been estimated that Africans will be most vulnerable to the impacts of climate change.
Me:ABC bank (i was afraid here becos i knew the next question would be how does your program relate to your work but i was prepared for it)
Me:according to the kyoto protocol by the ipcc in 1997.in the clean development mechanism section ,it was suggested that one of ways to tackle climate change in developing countries is to have industrialized countries partner with developing countries by providing loans to develop emission reducing projects.im learning how this loans can be assessed and my banking experience comes useful.secondly i work at the FX market and its activities are very similar to the carbon exchange market which is still in the pipeline.
(at this point he nods and i was absolutely certain i was going to get my J1 student exchange visa)
Me:I used the google search engine and in addition the school was recommended to me by one of my professors as we were collaborating together on it.
Me:Ill be studying there off course.and secondly since it is to tackle climate change in Africa,we are going to be exchanging ideas on how this can be done in my part of the world as climate differs from one region to another and moreover part of the requirement for the application is experience in diverse fields.
Me:since the purpose of the course is to tackle climate change in Africa,im coming back to do that.i plan to work in environmental consulting firms in the country.moreover the school is already doing part of the work in Africa with some of their affiliate organizations.

2.prepare becos even when you are favored by God ,dont disfavour yourself by appearing ignorant
3.based on your peculiar situation,try and imagine the kind of questions they can ask you and answer them in advance
4.speak confidently,my chest was beating but i was looking into his eyeballs directly and speaking confidently,i think this comes from knowing that GOd is with you and preparing really hard

Congratulations to idjulyten. Its the lords doing. I thank God for answered prayer. every person that has appointment next week shall come out with VISA. in the name of Jesus Christ , AMEN
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by OjaP: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
To all nairalanders that got their Visa,i am very happy for you,Mine is August sha,infact,i dont pray to meet that chinese woman oo.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by vandops(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2010
Abgovernor:

Congratulations to idjulyten. Its the lords doing. I thank God for answered prayer. every person that has appointment next week shall come out with VISA. in the name of Jesus Christ , AMEN

AMEN O!!!

nairaspace:

No Try turkish! USE qatar, i heard that turkish once negleted the students at their airport sometime ago, so QATAR is good,  IM me on onlyfair_boy

make we rob minds!

whats your id man

Ur right o, qatar is way better than turkish airline, I'll be flying Qatar
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ecas: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2010
@ Mohaka send an email to them requesting a transfer of sevis fee. ur fee will be transfered to the new sevis id. in ur email include ur names, date of birth, old sevis id as well as the new one. if u do not do this u wont be interviewed, u'll be asked to go transfer the fee and come back later.
All the best.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by OjaP: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2010
Gurus,do the embassy confirm statement of accounts?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by YoungM1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
OjaP:

Gurus,do the embassy confirm statement of accounts?

Its been said several times, embassy do not confirm bank statements. Its the balance that is checked to make sure that it covers your tuition.

@nairaspace. Congrats Bro, Na so you join school bus oh. Welcome on board, this is Captian Young M.
grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by obeycity: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2010
Abgovernor:

COngratulations to Nairaspace!!!!!! God will continue to favour all. Be Prayerful and anchor your faith in God. smiley smiley smiley

mine was Square root of 121 and Nairaspace got square root of 144,I think the next candidate should watch out for the Square root of 169.lol
@ djunit 1, I go like book with Virgin atlantic so I can transit via Heathrow, BHC denied me transit visa last year but KLM is much cheaper than Qatar
@ House I want to visit an Aunt in Houston,TX but my school is in NY, I hope home security won't question me @ POE.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by wems002: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2010
We the best, grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bebure(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2010
idjulyten:

hello guys

congratulations idjulyten

OjaP:

To all nairalanders that got their Visa,i am very happy for you,Mine is August sha,infact,i dont pray to meet that chinese woman oo.

Don't worry OjaP, even if you get her you'll be fine. Just be confident, have all your docs in place and prepare a rough sketch of answers for questions you anticipate being asked that day.
obeycity:

mine was Square root of 121 and Nairaspace got square root of 144,I think the next candidate should watch out for the Square root of 169.lol
@ djunit 1,  I go like book with Virgin atlantic so I can transit via Heathrow, BHC denied me transit visa last year but KLM is much cheaper than Qatar
@ House I want to visit an Aunt in Houston,TX but my school is in NY, I hope home security won't question me @ POE.

They have no problem with you visiting another State/City brefore school. Not all school's are near international airports and moreso you are allowed to enter the US 30 days before school resumes. If they didnt want that we'd be allowed in one or two days beforehand. My school is in Louisiana yet I'm going to DC first. No stress yourself jo.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Nairaspace YIM asap we gat to talk on some issues.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chiazogom: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2010
Has anyone used online GCE statement of result at the embassy? I only have the online print out and nothing more. No certificate or any other document from WAEC. Pls. I need an urgent suggestion from people who have presented their result before. I was given another date for August 5th.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2010
obeycity:

@ djunit 1, I go like book with Virgin atlantic so I can transit via Heathrow, BHC denied me transit visa last year but KLM is much cheaper than Qatar

My Brother, I need your number fast! I am going to NY too, I have made up my mind to forget BA or Virgin because their fees too dear. I am going through Quartar and may be paying tomorrow. The price is $1,022 USD if you are buying it through student travel centre which I am doing.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by YoungM1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
djunit1:

My Brother, I need your number fast! I am going to NY too, I have made up my mind to forget BA or Virgin because their fees too dear. I am going through Quartar and may be paying tomorrow. The price is $1,022 USD if you are buying it through student travel centre which I am doing.

Where in the USA are you travelling to with Qatar?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2010
Was told they would go to JFK in New York by the Guy at the Student Travel Center,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Godeagle: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
Congratulations idjulyten! Indeed, God's favour is number 1.

mohaka:

sorry 4 tha little mishap there.@ Godeagle would u clarify alittle coz i wanna knw wat i should do with tha receipt that i have with me now since tha sevis id is different from tha one in tha new i20 that tha school will issue me with or i should just mail sevis to request for a new receipt with tha updated sevid id

That's the part I don't know. ecas is right; mail them to do the needful.

nairaspace:

No Try turkish! USE qatar, i heard that turkish once negleted the students at their airport sometime ago, so QATAR is good, IM me on onlyfair_boy

make we rob minds!

whats your id man

Thanks man, I think I'll use Qatar. I'll add you to my IM list.
djunit1:

Hey djunit, please where is the student travel centre so I can explore that option? Thanks.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by segzeybaba(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2010
djunit1:

Was told they would go to JFK in New York by the Guy at the Student Travel Center,

Have you got to have ISIC/IYTC card to be able to get the student discount to JFK my man?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2010
I have their ID card. I paid 1k for it and got it instantly. They are located on Opebi Road opposite salvation Bus stop. If You wanna go there tomorrow drop your numbers so we all can meet there.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mizzi(f): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2010
hey guys, hv decided to travel on BA, buh i wonder if anyone knws d max amount of BTA , traveller's checks dt a student is allowed to carry?

1 Like

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nairaspace: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
oyewolejos:

@Nairaspace YIM asap we gat to talk on some issues.

Oga me, i sent a buzz, no reply!

Was issued visa 3pm 29th july, got my visa at hand at 2pm 30th july,

not up to 24hrs!!!!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 1:39am On Jul 31, 2010
nairaspace:

Oga me, i sent a buzz, no reply!

Was issued visa 3pm 29th july, got my visa at hand at 2pm 30th july,

not up to 24hrs!!!!!!
Sorry i was pretty busy at work today. I dropped a note for u so reply accordingly.
Cheers and congrats on ur Visa
Na God no be man grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nairaspace: 6:20am On Jul 31, 2010
oyewolejos:

Sorry i was pretty busy at work today. I dropped a note for u so reply accordingly.
Cheers and congrats on your Visa
Na God no be man grin grin grin grin

replied~~~~ smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.