Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (546048 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
@ aroy, I did my GRE at First Logic Computers on Oba Akran Avenue in Ikeja. I'm based in Lagos.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2010
I'm here sipping on COKE and waiting for sleep to come. I can't wait for the day to get started because I'm gettin on a plane today to NY. To all those who are going for their interview I want you to know God is in control. He did it for me so he would do it for you too. I would like to thank the chairmen of the house for all their support. God bless America!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2010
djunit1:

I'm here sipping on COKE and waiting for sleep to come. I can't wait for the day to get started because I'm gettin on a plane today to NY. To all those who are going for their interview I want you to know God is in control. He did it for me so he would do it for you too. I would like to thank the chairmen of the house for all their support. God bless America!

What of Nigeria We need patriotism here shocked

Nigeria, Bad people Great Nation abi wetin Dora talk sef grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2010
@ djunit1, remember the country you're leaving behind. Have a safe trip bro.

@ oyewolejos, LOL. You don naturalize? Abeg change am to the real one. How is California? Right?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 3:15am On Aug 23, 2010
Post Removed
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by arshy(m): 3:18am On Aug 23, 2010
aroy1:

Superbrain

I am enjoying those GRE materials you gave me.Thank you.By the way, where did you do your GRE & what did you score?Which town are you based and which US school are you going to?

arshy

What's your itinerary and how much did it cost?Is it 1-way or return?
Its JFK (New York) enroute Casablanca (Morocco). Its 895Dollars. My wife booked it Royal Air Maroc. Check www.CheapAir.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 3:39am On Aug 23, 2010
arshy, Is $895 inclusive of taxes?That's really a good deal.Bon Voyage.

Superbrain, You undergrad or postgrad?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seniorak47(m): 3:47am On Aug 23, 2010
@ Ojap; I dey lasgidi and am also getting for my interview come Tuesday. We shall return to the forum with our visas by the grace of God. One Love!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 6:05am On Aug 23, 2010
@ aroy, grad. Wouldn't have taken the GRE if I was going for undergrad. Will add you on ym ASAP.

@ seniorak, wow! Thought olule was the last. Go in faith bro. Your days in naija in this year 2010 are numbered.

@ arshy, you got a good deal for your flight. Very good. Safe trip bro. Read my previous posts. Dropped a line for you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seniorak47(m): 6:15am On Aug 23, 2010
@ Superbrain; Thanks and i claim it with all my being!!! Anyways, I think you missed-out OjaP aswell, he is also billed for collection oof his visa come tomorrow just like I am.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2010
That calls for tripple celebration then. We await your testimonies.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by electronic(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2010
Guys, GRE has made some changes 4 2011, Like no more Antonyms and Analogies, pls confirm Oohh, check www.msinus.com/gre2011.htm&wsi=d406cd25e210ff38&ei=4zlyTL_pJcOB1AaxvMTTAw&wsc=eb
@all i dey pray 4 una ohh!!!, Tuesday we shall hear testimonies
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by dearstan(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2010
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by DASLEEKY: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2010
Good people, Arrived safely In yankee yesterday,  Still in CHI town though,  leave for sch tomoro,

@Olule, SEniorak, OjaP,  Please go bring ',em home,
I like the buzz in the house even though it is close to the end of the fall Visa applicants,
But Honorable mention must be made of OjaP, who even though has not gone for his interview has responded to almost all Q's on this forum,  I mean 86 posts na yam for a newbie,  tell me how God no go bless am?,  Peace to all

dearstan:

Greetings and much respect to all in the house.
I would like to quickly confirm if there is a need to do a health insurance or yellow test/immunization etc. Pls let me know wat is required at the point of exit and entry to US on a study visa.
Hope I come out clear enough. House please respond asap.

nope u dont need that for POE , at least i wasnt asked such, but u'll need it to avoid certain bills in schls sha, confirm frm your sch requirements
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ayoadeji: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hello like you to tell me more on how to travel Abroad. You can mail me into my box daniel_ayuoade@yahoo.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by DASLEEKY: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2010
ayoadeji:

Hello like you to tell me more on how to travel Abroad. You can mail me into my box daniel_ayuoade@yahoo.com

Dude, Dont let ur desperation lead to u being swindled, In any case, This forum is for intending Students or better still US Student Visa applicants
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by electronic(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
@ayoadegi no shortcuts BRO!! u just hav 2 understand. And if u realy want to cutout u just need to plan 4 it. And early enough dude, So start working hard, And learn 4rm the gurus , like am doing dig? Best of luck
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hello House, just to inform you that Freeman07 and I got to Washington safely on Saturday and I'm in school now (UF-Gainesville). Thank God for journey mercies.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by femiap: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2010
@superbrain, bro na grad studies oh,M.Sc in Management,i receice that your prayer oh by Gods grace na Texas i go do xmas this year.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
@ femiap, good bro. Go for it.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hello guys. Pls how do i correct certain errors on my D160. Kindly help if u know a way out.I really need to make the corrections.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by OjaP: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hello House,i just got to Abuja some mins back,i am very tired,i was just so lucky my dad had an appointment in ABJ tommorrow,so i had to clinch him,that is why i arrived here late.House,this is the right time those of us going for interview needs your prayer the most.I am so sure we will all come here tommorow with good news.I am so tired.See you all tommorrow.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
All the best OjaP, u will be here to share the good news 2morrow.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2010
OjaP:

Hello House,i just got to Abuja some mins back,i am very tired,i was just so lucky my dad had an appointment in ABJ tommorrow,so i had to clinch him,that is why i arrived here late.House,this is the right time those of us going for interview needs your prayer the most.I am so sure we will all come here tommorow with good news.I am so tired.See you all tommorrow.

OjaP: God will go with you tommorow, you will find favour with God and with Man in Jesus' name. Come back with testimonies tomorrow. Once you get it, then we can safely conclude that Fall trend has ended on a very high note. All the best bro!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
century,

No way to make any correction after submission.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kspecial: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hello house (especially Nairaspace and seadog406)

Please what is the format of the mail for emergency appointment. I mean what are the necessary information and how often should it be sent. Kindly include other tips to secure an emergency appointment as soon as possible.

Thanks
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
Thanx Aroy1, there was a part which asked if i had been previolusly employed which i was supposed to answer yes but mistakely answered no. Anyway, i leave all to God.
My interview is in Sept while my school resumes in October.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 12:15am On Aug 24, 2010
Century

So no previous employment.Your interviewer would have gone through your submitted DS-160 on your D-day and remember that you have certified it that all the info provided were totally accurate.

Superbrain

Superbrain, Was calculator allowed when you took your GRE at Firstlogic?What scores did you attain in the verbal and analytical sections?How many days did it take ETS to send your paper-based official score notification to your address?

Please bear with my inquisitiveness."To know the road ahead, ask those coming back," so said by the Chinese.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2010
Live in Doha. We would continue our journey in about 4 hours time. God bless America once again.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kspecial: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2010
Anyone can get in touch with me via oluomo1@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bomly(f): 4:01am On Aug 24, 2010
Hello House, Do you know if any university in the USA accepts a third class for a Masters Degree Program?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by DASLEEKY: 5:08am On Aug 24, 2010
djunit1:

Live in Doha. We would continue our journey in about 4 hours time. God bless America once again.

My main guy, Enjoy the trip , dont forget our deal oh,

bomly:

Hello House, Do you know if any university in the USA accepts a third class for a Masters Degree Program?

Bomly, with these Q's nowadays, looks like u r determined to help someone join u badly abi na ur wifey? LOL, norin do u my guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.