Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,518 members, 7,865,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (547952 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
Dis house is kinda kold ooooooooooo, Wat is da prob? Where is every1 tnx God Leke is back others where are you kindly surface, give us encouraging words.

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by phuckNL: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2009
nethacker:

Pls house , Does any1 have d idea of d questions dat will be asked by the immigration officers at the US port of entry?Do i need to go with another sponsor's financial statement.All d student is yankee in d house pls advise.
Regards wink wink
Why are you worrying yourself. When you get there you will know what they will ask. Take along whatever you took to the embassy.
All this unnecessary wahala sef. Anyway see u in the Land of the free. One more month and i am out.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by johnkent(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2009
suxes2005:

Yep, he hasnt. I even thank God that I did not collect money from oyewole then, I actually wntd dis same person 2 pay 4 oyewole b4 he told me that he askd i 2 pay for him bt i av given d guy my money already.

I`m down, disheartned, Don't know wat 2 do.

SHALOM
Not very much other than wat sch ur going to and wat ur major is. You should be fine. the main hurdle is getting the visa in Nigeria.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2009
suxes2005:

Yep, he hasnt. I even thank God that I did not collect money from oyewole then, I actually wntd dis same person 2 pay 4 oyewole b4 he told me that he askd i 2 pay for him bt i av given d guy my money already.

I`m down, disheartned, Don't know wat 2 do.

SHALOM

How much was the school application fees that it hasnt been paid already Seriously you might try for fall.
And why do u have "raise money" for an APPLICATION FEE The average application fee ranges from 20- 100 dollars.  Are u sure u can afford schooling in the US?

If you have friends who steal petty money such as an application fee, u need new friends.

have u turned in your documents in? it is pretty late, and for u to hope for spring, you are supposed to be recieving your i-20 by now.

Save yourself the stress and work hard to save for fall.  undecided undecided undecided
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Escober92: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2009
Hey folks, I Was just denied a student visa today in abuja and I'm planning on booking another appointment, wat fee should I pay again and how long should i wait to go for another interview. Pls reply urgently. Thanks.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
Escober92:

Hey folks, I Was just denied a student visa today in abuja and I'm planning on booking another appointment, wat fee should I pay again and how long should i wait to go for another interview. Pls reply urgently. Thanks.

Sigh-- I can see why they denied. . . lol Did you check the visa website about Denials?

And why were you denied?

Gonga aso- Contact me Asap cheesy
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

Sigh-- I can see why they denied. . . lol Did you check the visa website about Denials?

And why were you denied?

Gonga aso- Contact me Asap cheesy
wat of me? shocked na only gongo aso u get somtin for ni? shocked bros take ur tym ooo n include me in dat list sharply grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by snokky(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2009
Eyin temi, i want reach out for yankee this december,

any link here? really, i dont wanna use the student stuff,

so many procedures and waits

am thinking of using a business means but how well do u think they

will issue buisness visa for conference and events etc

wot about if i register for about a month professional course will they grant on this?

thanks.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by snokky(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
Escober92:

Oh, no, my dear take that easy plz, but dont even think of giving up! Never ever think of that!

By the way, did they stamp your passport with the refusal?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2009
snokky:

Eyin temi, i want reach out for yankee this december,
any link here? really, i dont wanna use the student stuff,
so many procedures and waits
am thinking of using a business means but how well do u think they
will issue buisness visa for conference and events etc
wot about if i register for about a month professional course will they grant on this?
thanks.

Can u read the Topic of this thread again pls? shocked shocked in case u dnt knw,it clearly states Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries Looking for anything apart frm this,pls check nxt door grin grin
Looking for fish? Dont climb a tree grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by snokky(m): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2009
Yes my dear,  i can read that well ,  in fact really well aiight?

When all of you here dreams for Student visas, i just laugh at times,

Even including some of you that are already 27yrs applying for Undergrad courses just to get a visa!!!!

U think dem dey smoke for Lagos or Abuja?

Abeg, lets discuss am whether student or business or even visiting, visa na visa,

siddon dey dream student 4yrs there while time dey go.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2009
snokky:

Yes my dear, i can read that well , in fact really well aiight?

Even including some of you that are already 27yrs applying for Undergrad courses just to get a visa!!!!

Abeg, lets discuss am whether student or business or even visiting, visa na visa,

so because u were not smart enough to graduate it means u can insult people??

The Title says Student VISA Dummy tongue

Go and Create your own wahalla

And no you wont get a business visa.

@nethacker- I dont know if Gonga Aso wants to share cheesy
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by snokky(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

so because u were not smart enough to graduate it means u can insult people??

The Title says Student VISA Dummy tongue

Go and Create your own wahalla

And no you wont get a business visa.

@nethacker- I dont know if Gonga Aso wants to share cheesy

look at this oponu ara ilu dokunnu.

U put dog's mouth to shit?

Wot the hell re u telling me am not smart enough to graduate?,

U re crazy, stupid asshole, wot the hell do u know about me?

After u don rob pple finish all in the name of donation,

Abeg, dont let us start it! Oloshi!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Escober92: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
Pals, pls reply ASAP. Wat fee should I pay again n how long should i wait b4 another interview.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2009
snokky:

look at this oponu ara ilu dokunnu.

U put dog's mouth to shit?

Wot the hell re u telling me am not smart enough to graduate?,

U re crazy, stupid asshole, wot the hell do u know about me?

After u don rob pple finish all in the name of donation,

Abeg, dont let us start it! Oloshi!

See this Onyeiberibe! cheesy
I guess since the beginning of time no one has ever credited you with any form of sense, so quit overworking your poor tired brain!! The Thread Clearly Says STUDENT VISAs? What more do you want?? No you are not going to get a visa for your stupid 419 scam. no one here is going to help you!

Because your goatheadedpigofsatan refused to read, Must you be dragged out of other people's threads with a rope like the animal you are?

Rob?? Rob who? Im not so broke that I have to scam to leave Nigeria! commot from Dia! cheesy
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by jcross22: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2009
@escober, please can you tell us what they ask you so that we that still waiting for an interview should know how to behave. please let us know
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by jcross22: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2009
@platinumnk, can you please explain why are they denying student VISA b,cos from their site i saw this clause "MORE ON YOU LESS ON THE DOCUMENT YOU PRESENT " what did they mean by that.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
jcross22:

@platinumnk, can you please explain why are they denying student VISA b,cos from their site i saw this clause "MORE ON YOU LESS ON THE DOCUMENT YOU PRESENT " what did they mean by that.

usually if you are shaky with your answers they look bad on that. Were ur financial documents ok? And how did you prove to them that you have ties to Nigeria?

You have to 200% convince them that your schooling is to better nigeria when you return, otherwise- deny.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by snokky(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2009
platinumnk:

See this Onyeiberibe! cheesy
I guess since the beginning of time no one has ever credited you with any form of sense, so quit overworking your poor tired brain!! The Thread Clearly Says STUDENT VISAs? What more do you want?? No you are not going to get a visa for your stupid 419 scam. no one here is going to help you!

Because your goatheadedpigofsatan refused to read, Must you be dragged out of other people's threads with a rope like the animal you are?

Rob?? Rob who? Im not so broke that I have to scam to leave Nigeria! commot from Dia! cheesy

U see, u re an idiot and incurable one for that matter.

In a public forum, u dont reply to every post. u could just as well walk off and ignore my post if u re not ok with it.

Look at you who is a 419? that is the problem with u pple in the States, come down to Lekki here and see wots on

ground, omo ale, u re stupid, very stupid to reply to reply me.

the post is for student visa but re u telling me this is the first time another type of visa is mentioned on this thread since the beginning?

U must be a fool. All you want is unnecessary popularity, and i must state clearly here that am not one of those you can use to brag

around some nairaland, never! Imu jina soro pupo!!!!

When the time comes, am gonna lay bare right here your mess in that place u call heaven. How many time av we entered canada?

and u re here bragging around about some States?

U re a fool cos i never talk to you in the first place.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2009
see this decapitated fish head rotten mouth

snokky:

Yes my dear,  i can read that well ,  in fact really well aiight?

Look illterate. Didnt someone already tell you nicely?
nethacker:

Can u read the Topic of this thread again pls? shocked shocked in case u dnt knw,it clearly states Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries Looking for anything apart frm this,pls check nxt door grin grin
Looking for fish? Dont climb a tree grin
See your goat like behavior, always returning to the scene where you recive a beating.  cheesy

i would have never responded to the likes of you if you would have never opended that your pus filled mouth to insult the very people you want to help you in your 419 scam.

Canada ke? I've been there, wont be going back soon, its too cold.

Youn think i dont travel?? hahah I can count more countries Ive visited than you can count of 419 scams you were actually sucessful in!

Why are u so bent on traveling abroad , care to run more scams fishmonkey?

When the time comes eh? Please abeg, take your 419 scams and stay in Lagos, we dont want you here!

And besides, unless you are going to be carried on a crate, goats cant ride on seats.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
platinumnk:

You think i dont travel?? hahah I can count more countries Ive visited than you can count of 419 scams you were actually sucessful in!

dead lol
grin cheesy grin

oya make una carry this tatafo fight enter bush. thread is outta bound to wrestlers  tongue

plat, YIM asap

@nethacker
sorry bro, try again. plat will bare me witness, cant share this time
wink
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by snokky(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2009
platinumnk:

see this decapitated fish head rotten mouth

Look illterate. Didnt someone already tell you nicely? See your goat like behavior, always returning to the scene where you recive a beating.  cheesy

i would have never responded to the likes of you if you would have never opended that your pus filled mouth to insult the very people you want to help you in your 419 scam.

Canada ke? I've been there, wont be going back soon, its too cold.

Youn think i dont travel?? hahah I can count more countries Ive visited than you can count of 419 scams you were actually sucessful in!

Why are u so bent on traveling abroad , care to run more scams fishmonkey?

When the time comes eh? Please abeg, take your 419 scams and stay in Lagos, we dont want you here!

And besides, unless you are going to be carried on a crate, goats cant ride on seats.

U see u re an idiot big time.

So whoever in Lagos now is a 419 rihgt? i never talk about anything that can make u think of a scam but u cry about 419.

even if u have traveled the world over who give two potatoes?

dont ever reply my post again in your life. u this fool.

if u can prove to me that this is the first time someone will talk about any other visa apart from student visa on this thread,

then i will tell u am sorry, but if not, then i will tell u to plz go to hell.

Mrs i don travel the world finish.

stupid maggot!!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by outlawpat(m): 1:03am On Nov 15, 2009
Hello house, could someone kindly help me out with informations on how to get a student Visa in the USA asap, i am a new member on NL as i was directed here by a friend who just got his visa, pls house , i need a trust worthy fellow to put me through.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by johnkent(m): 4:10am On Nov 15, 2009
outlawpat:

Hello house, could someone kindly help me out with informations on how to get a student Visa in the USA asap, i am a new member on NL as i was directed here by a friend who just got his visa, pls house , i need a trust worthy fellow to put me through.
I don't get the question but U cannot get a student visa if you are already in the US. You can file to change ur status maybe from B2 visitors status to F1 student status.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by outlawpat(m): 4:41am On Nov 15, 2009
Hey John, i think you should get me clearly, i am not in the USA, i live in Nigeria but i need a student visa to study in the usa, i would appreciate someone to put me through as i know of TOEL and nothing else. , kindly put me through
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by tunapa4dem: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2009
hi everybody in the house, pls everyone in the house can i get undergraduate school in us worth of $4000 for one semester
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by johnkent(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2009
tunapa4dem:

hi everybody in the house, pls everyone in the house can i get undergraduate school in us worth of $4000 for one semester
Try Wichita state University. Tuition is about $5000 per semester.

outlawpat:

Hey John, i think you should get me clearly, i am not in the USA, i live in Nigeria but i need a student visa to study in the usa, i would appreciate someone to put me through as i know of TOEL and nothing else. , kindly put me through
first things is applying to a school. some schools dont require u to have toefl especially if u re from Nigeria. They know Nigerians are very good with english language.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by outlawpat(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2009
Thanks John, can you kindly help me with a list of schools where i could be admitted and probably if there is anyone out there that could help me along as i would like to apply for the coming session
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by johnkent(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
outlawpat:

Thanks John, can you kindly help me with a list of schools where i could be admitted and probably if there is anyone out there that could help me along as i would like to apply for the coming session
go to www.wichita.edu and u can get all the info that u need.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by tunapa4dem: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2009
thanks johnkent, pls can you give me your yahoo messenger so that we can tlalk online better.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by wems002: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2009
@ tunapa4dem
You can apply to the University of Minnesota CrooKston the school i got admission from but i guess that will be against the fall semester, this tuition fee for a 13 band credit or more is about $3600 which is a very good price. and if you cant do that i guess you will have to pay $285 per credit which is not bad.
If you are interested you can heat me up probably when i resume school would help you more. but you need to list out your credentials if you have either SAT or TOEFL, your transcript, WAEC result with more than 5 credit, financial statements of more that $25000, to show you can survive as a international student, with this you should be able to get admission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.