Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Please Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me (544 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me by olufems(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Please guys, am presently confused, am a yoruba guy who is in love with a TIV lady and am ready to make her my wife but my problem is that my people are trying to scare me not to marry TIV gal. My question is are TIV ladies that bad? Or let me say what are the good sides and the bad sides of TIV ladies? Thanks
Re: Please Advise Me by tpiadotcom: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Another recycled story?
Re: Please Advise Me by olufems(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Another recycled story?
No bro is real nd nt a story
Re: Please Advise Me by MzzTega(f): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Directives from the holy spirit you need.
Regardless of the characters of TIV either good or bad. Your People might be right or wrong. Marriage is not a play thing.
Directives you need,divine one.
Re: Please Advise Me by Melahou(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Don't start what you cannot finish...
Re examine the relationship and make a decision

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Die Young / Like Seriously, What Age Should One Get Married / Is This Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.