Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (4549 Views)

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by honeygirl17: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
chigoizie7:

Who does not enjoy booobs more dan the boooty?

Boooty makes una a little bit attractive, but boobs, is one of the reasons I even look @ a gal

I'm don't av flat but I feel boobs is all a guy needs doing action . butt is just there doing action
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by honeygirl17: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:
ok ooo...where do u reside?

Hmmmm......Can't talk about that here, you want to come and see me?
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
honeygirl17:

Hmmmm......Can't talk about that here, you want to come and see me?
oya pm me naa......no bigie intended
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by honeygirl17: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:
oya pm me naa......no bigie intended

My pm is not working
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
honeygirl17:

My pm is not working
oya drop ur number make we yarn small for whatsapp.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by honeygirl17: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:
oya drop ur number make we yarn small for whatsapp.

I deleted my whatsapp recently
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
honeygirl17:

I deleted my whatsapp recently
ok since u no want make we express ourselves,, dat one dey...... ........................bye....gudnight
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Abayor7: 4:35am On Jun 25, 2015
That number 6 cheesy
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2015
No.6 is soooooo funny! Damn. Lalasticlala this is fp material.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

6. That wizkid song "bombay" hurts your soul. You know every single word — not for its brilliance, but for the fact that you have to look busy somehow when the song comes on. Shouting about not getting none unless you got buns, hun, is better than acknowledging it.

You're heartless cheesy
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2015
emrain:

You're heartless cheesy

Na so bros
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2015
Sinnzu:
No.6 is soooooo funny! Damn. Lalasticlala this is fp material.

Abayor7:
That number 6 cheesy

Your bombom bigger dan bombay
Your bombom make me throway

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Your bombom bigger dan bombay Your bombom make me throway
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove have yu seen this?
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Ishilove: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2015
Sinnzu:
Ishilove have yu seen this?
Yep. It has been featured on the homepage before
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Ishilove: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
1. Yoga pants. The whole point of yoga pants is that they cling to you(r butt) like a second skin. They’re not comfortable or fun when they get all bunchy and weird. You did not pay a silly amount of money to wear diaper-chic to yoga.

2. Jeans constantly slide down your body. You’ve tried belting, hemming, holding, and jumping up and down like an asshole and, still, your pants will not stay up. You’ve probably broken the belt loops on at least one pair of jeans from all the times you’ve pulled on them.

3. Squatting makes zero difference. You’ve spent enough time on Jen Selter’s Instagram to know that even if you were to stop everything and squat for a living, you would still never look like that.

4. You conform to the shape of your desk chair. Forget about being exhausted or excited to leave work, by the time you stand up for the day, you are more concerned about the fact that your butt might very well be flatter than it was before.

5. You cannot twerk for poo. Similarly, you cannot back, back, back it up on the dance floor. How does Miley do it

6. That wizkid song "bombay" hurts your soul. You know every single word — not for its brilliance, but for the fact that you have to look busy somehow when the song comes on. Shouting about not getting none unless you got buns, hun, is better than acknowledging it.

7. You must buy bathing suits as separates. Bathing suit shopping is so fun, until you realize you have to sort through double the racks to get your mismatching pieces.

8. Riding bikes hurts. The built-in cushion is nice, but basically ineffective without some extra (natural) padding.

9. You can’t sit on anyone’s lap. People complain that “you are just so bony, OMG!” Down you are pushed to the bottom of the clown car that holds you and your friends going to da club. Guess what, I have no extra padding, remember? Ouch.

10. When people who have actual butts say they are jealous of you. I’m really sorry that you’re hating on your wonderful curves. Let me try and twerk real quick to make you feel better.

11. Bubble butt is so much more fun-sounding than pancake butt. Pants don’t slide off a bubble butt. Bubbles are round and fun! That being said, pancakes are delicious and, ultimately, do not go to your ass, so...
Please put the source
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Please put the source

Done
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:
Yep. It has been featured on the homepage before
Oh.ok
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by slytubadth(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
pinkycute:
What's this one talking about? angry
Go check my Dp, am perfectly good to go tongue
are you advertising?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit / Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? / My HORRIBLE Experience With My VIRGIN Girlfriend Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.