Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? (4548 Views)

Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / You Dont Have To Bleach To Look Lovely,beautiful Photos Of Dark Curvy Lagos Girl / Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
I'm a proud dark skin beautiful woman and nothing will change that... something I noticed here on Nairaland is that men attack me and the first thing they always mention is my skin colour, how black I am, how dirty my skin looks, one guy even said that I should go and rub small bleaching cream..

So this got me wondering, we ladies might love our colour but constant bashing from our DARK men or brothers who have mothers and sisters that are dark like me are the reasons why girls especially those with low self esteem bleach..

This is something men need to stop. This is Africa, Nigeria is an African country with black people, we should be proud of our skin and love ourselves. Most White people already hate our skin so why add to the hatred?

If you're an African man, be it light/dark and you say a dark girl should go bleach, then maybe you should check yourself. You might have self hate issues and you need to evaluate yourself.....

#darkskinisnotacrime
*DROPS PEN

Cc:
lalasticlala
mynd 44
Seun

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by muller101(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
U sef u de model for kiwi polish.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by sbm060(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
packaging that all that required
Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:

Fresca, is this one of the he-diots you referenced in your post?

PS: You really can't blame 'em. They've been conditioned to idolize the Whites.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by ikombe: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:
Kiwi polish grin

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by ikombe: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
iamadonis2:

Fresca, is the one of the he-diots you referenced in your post?
Who the Bleep is you undecided

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Who cares what IGNORANT black men (hiding being a computer/phone) think?!

The important part here is that, IF the words of a man makes any woman bleach then this woman is a weak insecure woman and NO man would want such. Each and everyone of us should love ourselves 1st and foremost, and sadly the majority of deluded women who bleach DONT. That's why they bleach, and no cheap excuses can change that.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
ikombe:
Who the Bleep is you undecided

You'll never find out if you're bent on being a twerp.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by ikombe: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dilasina:
who gives a furk about you bítçhes you're only useful for one thing which is furking undecided.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by ikombe: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
iamadonis2:

You'll never find out if you're bent on being a twerp.
You are the only twerp here

Attacking a dude who never taged ur nick

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dilasina:
who gives a furk about you bítçhes you're only useful for one thing which is furking undecided.

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by luminouz(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
OP..how am I even sure those picz are urs undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by ikombe: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
luminouz:
OP..how am I even sure those picz are urs undecided
same question i wanted to ask bro
Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Ehiscotch(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Such melanin glow. I still don't fancy nose rings tho!
Sis, taking comments by nairalanders seriously is not the way to go.
Men actually prefer moderately fair or dark girls. Same goes for the ladies but I'm dark skinned and would never bleach again.
Natural look is bae. Bleaching actually isn't nice.
I actually feel nauseated seeing bleached skins.
The crave for public adorations and admiration from the opposite sex isn't enough reason to go bobrisky.

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Don't mind those pple telling u to apply small bleaching cream and bashing u..common sense they don't have

If those pix are truly yours. ..then u re beautiful

Any girl that bleaches her skin because of a Nigerian man not just a Nigerian man but any man at all is a very big Idiot .

Black skin all d way!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by VargasVee(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
I must have missed the part where men are pointing guns to you lots' head to bleach your skins.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by ikombe: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Just ran the pix on google. Only for the op to have stolen the pix from pintrest angry angry

All dis dude using female pix on nairaland self angry

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by VargasVee(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
ikombe:
Just ran the pix on google. Only for the op to have stolen the pix from pintrest angry angry

LMAO man, the struggle is real.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by ExpensiveG: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Only a foolish woman go bleach because of man. Sometimes women dey bleach bcuz of themselves undecided

wen person bleach em skin, e dey get wan kind terrible bad odour if dey person sweat too much... TUFIAKWA #spits

I love dark skin girls cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Lerumo: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fine girl �. Any woman wey bleach skin because of man na akamu!

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
If you have to take to heart what another person says about you, that's on you.

There are ignorant people in this world and there will always be, according to the "Hanlon's Razor". But if you have to internalize these spouts into some inner conflict, then that's on you. Blaming men for this is just like blaming video games for mass violence. At some point you took the stupidity into your hands.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
OP dnt be angry, but this your black skin colour is scary though, haba!!! are you a model at charcoal company?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Ehiscotch(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
You hear them complaining about how darker they have become and how their creams are no longer having effects on them.
Truth is 90% of Nigerian girls bleach. They do not patronise vaseline and they claim they did not use to be this dark but for the sun.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:
lmao
Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by muller101(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
iamadonis2:

Fresca, is this one of the he-diots you referenced in your post?

PS: You really can't blame 'em. They've been conditioned to idolize the Whites.
this brown teeth fall on u

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by dingbang(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fresca. Tell the world the truth, is that really you in the pic?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by ikombe: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
OP dnt be angry, but this your black skin colour is scary though, haba!!! are you a model at charcoal company?

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Safiaa(f): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
But that picture is not of you though. Why are you trying to catfish? If we're talking about self love, why not use your own picture instead of some one else's. Just saying.

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
ikombe:

Did I say that it was my picture? So me being a proud black girl means that's my pic? Mumu undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
I haven't seen the person on this forum that'd make me feel less of who I am. You even have time to create thread for them. That's called; feeding your trolls.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? by Fadiga24(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
I had to increase my screen's visibility to see you clearly hehe.

I don't blame the dude that told you to bleach.

#Still listening to Faze, Originality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex / Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady Reacts After Seeing Photo Of Her Dad With A Man In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.