Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,980 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! (2642 Views)

Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by Jayjezey: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ada Okeke shared her true life story
online… My people, I need your advice… I
am the one involved!
My cousin (male) came home last
Christmas looking for a wife, I told him
about my girlfriend and we agreed to
invite her over so that he can see her. At
last he liked her, collected her phone
number from me, though I told her before
doing that.
But here is the deal between me and him,
he made it clear to me never to disclose
what he does for a living to her now, but
rather I should tell her he is a security
man living in Mushin… ( note: he is a rich
business man but he is afraid to disclose
his identity now, because according to
him, he is looking for a lady that will love
him for whom he is and not for what he
is)…
They met, he told her the same thing, after
everything she came to me to know
whether it’s true, I told her yes… But she
should give him a chance, and try to know
him very well… She told me she wasn’t
interested, not ready for marriage yet, I
tried all my best to convince her but to no
avail, I let go!
Later he found another lady, paid her
bride price last February, they are
planning for their traditional marriage
soon..
Now, I don’t know how my girlfriend ran
into him and discovered he is a rich
business guy… She called me yesterday
afternoon and gave me the insult of my
life. Her reason is that I shouldn’t have
lied to her in the first place, knowing fully
well we are friends… that a friend is not
supposed to lie to a friend… Her sisters
called me and told me the same thing.
But when I tried to explain things, they
hung the phone on me..
I am planning to go over to their
place today to explain things to her
sisters and apologize too, but my own
sisters are still with the opinion that I did
nothing wrong..
What do you think? Did I do the right or
the wrong thing?
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Fvck the gold angrydigger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by Tallesty1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bleep her.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hahaha... Cooperate gold diggers shall end in the streets where they belong.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by Pheals(f): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
If dey knew he was rich ni!! Na him go be the messiah to cancel the famine in their family [ as a nation ]

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by pinkycute(f): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mtchewwwwwwww angry
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by axiliborha(f): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
My dear don't go anywhere sit down in your house and watch them cry....they are gold diggers

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by Chinachriss(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by NoMoreTrolling: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Recycled news angry
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by Chinachriss(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nne, you did nothing wrong. The problem wif many young ladies is the love flashy things excessively; they marry money not love. She would have exercised patience. Just apologize and go your way. Thank God you stuck to the rule of the game. Who knows, she might abandon your cousin when things go awry had it been they married. You are a faithful cousin. At least, she had learnt an unforgetable lesson of her life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
what is the name of the movie ? Directed by who?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by delishpot: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
She wasnt patient enough to dig deeper for her gold. Her loss. Forget her jor!!
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by Maczeelly(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Okiez
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by Csami(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
She gives me money
When I'm in need.....fvcking gold digger!

Don't even bother going to your friend's house cause nothing good is gonna come out. You kind of made her and her family miss out on their one chance of gold digging and I know the family must have taken a decision concerning you.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by HumanPsycho(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
While it might look logical to take it out on the lady as a gold digger, we forget on the flip side is a man trying to prove authencity by telling lies. That is inauthentic in itself, a careful look with perspectives also gives the understanding that the man also doesn't love the woman and didn't carefully consider also what the woman can offer him to preserve both him and his percieved wealth, had he loved her unconditionally as he wants to be loved I doubt he will want to leave her just on that basis, which brings to question his mate selection theory. Truth be told, both the man and the lady are flawed.
Not even these ones here commenting on this thread will get past such test. Who wants a poor man for a spouse seeing the way they were matched. Neither does anyone wants a superficial woman for a wife. This story is good for Nollywood and entertainment but the lessons attached are two fold and the theory needs to be reviewed.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by malaria(f): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Akuko uwa- gere nu nchikota akukuo
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by Rotimi47: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jayjezey:
Ada Okeke shared her true life story
online… My people, I need your advice… I
am the one involved!
My cousin (male) came home last
Christmas looking for a wife, I told him
about my girlfriend and we agreed to
invite her over so that he can see her. At
last he liked her, collected her phone
number from me, though I told her before
doing that.
But here is the deal between me and him,
he made it clear to me never to disclose
what he does for a living to her now, but
rather I should tell her he is a security
man living in Mushin… ( note: he is a rich
business man but he is afraid to disclose
his identity now, because according to
him, he is looking for a lady that will love
him for whom he is and not for what he
is)…
They met, he told her the same thing, after
everything she came to me to know
whether it’s true, I told her yes… But she
should give him a chance, and try to know
him very well… She told me she wasn’t
interested, not ready for marriage yet, I
tried all my best to convince her but to no
avail, I let go!
Later he found another lady, paid her
bride price last February, they are
planning for their traditional marriage
soon..
Now, I don’t know how my girlfriend ran
into him and discovered he is a rich
business guy… She called me yesterday
afternoon and gave me the insult of my
life. Her reason is that I shouldn’t have
lied to her in the first place, knowing fully
well we are friends… that a friend is not
supposed to lie to a friend… Her sisters
called me and told me the same thing.
But when I tried to explain things, they
hung the phone on me..
I am planning to go over to their
place today to explain things to her
sisters and apologize too, but my own
sisters are still with the opinion that I did
nothing wrong..
What do you think? Did I do the right or
the wrong thing?
You did nothing wrong but religion wise you commited sin. The girl is a gold digger.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by amiskurie(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Foolish gold diggers,I'm urging every Nigerians to shop abroad pls.these ones here are not loyal...they had put me through a lot.

GO SHOP ABROAD GUY!

tongue
Ntom!
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by MsBliss(f): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Chai shez mad at the lost opportunity that would have changed her life forever.

Gals and their money-digging mentality. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by prospero5(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2015
I think i can trust u wit my secret, gal. U were loyal to d game. Tel ur friend and her family that u were only keeping to d trust ur cousin had in u. #teamdisguiseb4marriage
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2015
What are you going to explain to her?
If you get there you will chop the insult of your life, they might even beat you sef..
@ least you were nice enough to try and convince her to give him a try....

Thinking..
Why not turn the table around and get angry with her for not giving the guy a trial.. Afterall everybody get right to vex

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by profmallory(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
you did well for your cousin, would you rather have betrayed your own blood. Free them, she lost already.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by cruzita(f): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with u did.she wants to marry him for his money
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by xexy: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
ኸጸጸከቨበጸጀጀ ገፈ u just saved ur cousin from karashika hope he did the same tin to the bride to be
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by skywalker240(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2016
****sits down,*** ***Wraps weed and light*** ***smoke and watch all d gold diggers comment
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by 7footre(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Your cousin is deceptive too! He could have chosen not to disclose rather than say he was a security guard! I mean what was he expecting?
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by mikolo80: 4:50am On Jan 14, 2016
7footre:
Your cousin is deceptive too! He could have chosen not to disclose rather than say he was a security guard! I mean what was he expecting?
did the other girl not accept him like that
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! by flokii: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2016
@OP on a more neutral ground.. what you did was wrong

you could have told her he z a hustler or an upcoming businessman and not security guard

c'mon it's not fair

(1) (Reply)

This Can't Happen In Nigeria(photo) / Is This Naija Sexiest Actor? / She Can Apologize For What She Has Not Done Because Of This- (hilarious Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.