Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later (30607 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Yomzzyblog: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
If the guy truly loved her he wont let her miss the oppurtunity..

People from her village are really doing her oo shocked shocked

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/girl-rejects-scholarship-to-uk-for-her.html

10 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Love pass love, her own na stupid love

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
The way some ladies glorify bfs ehn.

A man that hasn't married you, now that he has dumped you, is the scholarship still on the table?

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by nepapole(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fantastic.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by 0b100100111: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2017

If I happen to the girls father or brother, I will end up using her for money rituals.

Her stupidity will be potent and meaningful in the spiritual world when diligent rights re performed

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Antina(f): 4:00am On Jul 29, 2017
This na love wantin-tin oi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by tosynity(f): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2017
I can't imagine dat level of stupidity

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by sukkot: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2017
hey in that experience is growth of character. nothing lost.

27 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by NNAMDlKANU(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2017
;Dea
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by djemillionia: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2017
SHE OBVIOUS IS THINKING WITH HER PU-SSI

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Ediss(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Mumu

10 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by bbbabes(f): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2017
It's her destiny.
And who says she will make it even with the scholarship. They are just not meant to be.
And nothing will happen to the guy, cuz some of you will say he will face the repercussions. They are just not meant to be together for eternity.

73 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Slymonster(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2017
Carry your story and leave here...........Life goes on

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by wunmi590(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2017
This is a real case of, when your village people are really untop of your matter 24/7[color=][/color] cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by eleojo23: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2017
If a man has not married you yet, he is not your husband and it means the future of the relationship is still uncertain. Anything can happen.

Boyfriend is not equal to husband!

Wisdom is needed in all things.
sad

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by nextprince: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2017
A topic for abroad-loving ones, e no concern me.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Jobesi(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2017
Really undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Opistorincos(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2017
She's an educated fool

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2017
That's some first class stupid.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by ability19: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2017
Village bois at work full time
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by GoldenJAT(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2017
Her stupidity pain me reach my bone marrow!!! if only they fit dash me tis girl.... I go get mind do money ritual.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by pmc01(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2017
Make I donate laugh gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by laadtech: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2017
What she needs is brain formatting
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by taylor88(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2017
we the boyfriend association will not take it

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Lagboyinibadan(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Ha ha ha. These are the kind of girls I'm scared of, they'll be willing to do anything for you. But brother, if you mess up. They can do anything against you. I wonder what will happen next.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Cutezt(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Jesus

I am maniacally bewildered

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by DarkMagic(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Well..the girl is stupid ..
She lacked wisdom..

grin

She let her emotions get the better of her..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by GeneralOjukwu: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2017
It's hardly ever sensible to place any body's interests over yours.

Even some siblings betray you ...not to talk of a partner / spouse.

I make little sacrifices here and there...but not as big as this

12 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by blessedweapon(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Top notch Foolishness angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by RSVP: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2017
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Mirandah(f): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
...She's simply Stupid. that's all I could Muster up.

like I Can't even reject The offer for a Husband Or a Child....Talkless of some Dumb, Shiity, Boyfriend. like Duuuur! there's no coming out of that box of Wilful ignorance.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) / The London Curse On Nigeria Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.