Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries (21114 Views)

Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) / Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
AJIMOBI with d beautiful daughters. .no dis news z not true.... if u say fayose or aregbe I will believe
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by fako1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by macino1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
What won't these governors come up with these days

Reminds me of one of his colleague, aka Go and Die

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by Destinyfavour(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Its a pity. Wonder when all these so called progressive governors and other PDP governors will use a little of the stolen money to pay workers salaries. God save us from evil agents of change.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by Ollytaus(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
well done my able governor. journalists and their bulshits
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by uzo200(m): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
great meanwhile, I told a friend of mine to upgrade his blog, that he is not qualified for AdSense, please check it out and tell him what you think about his lame blog. http://WWW.touchpapyrus.com
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by mrkings84(m): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Apc shall, meanwhile do u NEED A JOB? OR NEED MORE INCOME?? THAT OPPORTUNITY U VE BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE! U CAN EARN MUCH MORE THAN U ACTUALLY EXPECTED WITH EASE. IT'S A NETWORKING BUSINESS. ALL IT REQUIRES IS A SMALL AMOUNT AS CAPITAL, AND GET MORE PEOPLE INVOLVE, THEN YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. FOR MORE INFO, WHASAPP OR CALL 08034704620. IT'S A PROMISE THAT U WILL THANK ME LATER. NOTE: NO SPECIAL SKILLS OR QUALIFICATIONS ARE REQUIRED
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by suwalee(f): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
U don't pay workers salary buh u Wana settle journalist egunje which is like an insult

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by laurel03(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ajimobi talk any how

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by laurel03(m): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
ddami:
AJIMOBI with d beautiful daughters. .no dis news z not true....
if u say fayose or aregbe I will believe
..... Ajimobi worst past Fayose when talking.... He does not know how to talk

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by lyman720(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ajimobi is a Man with loose mouth. He no sabi talk.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by sanniabiola(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
If you know Ajimobi very well, he lacks public courtesy. He talks anyhow and like to show off

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by stinggy(m): 12:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Meiji:

Very disgusting comment, if true. "Find something for them"? Arggh...
Do you mind that uncouth man that calls himself governor?

As silly as arrogant a man.

sanniabiola:
If you know Ajimobi very well, he lacks public courtesy. He talks anyhow and like to show off
You're very right. The way he talks to civil servants, you'll think he pays salary with his personal money.

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by NovusHomo(m): 12:16am On Jun 25, 2015
pabostt:
ABUJA—But for self-restraint, journalists covering activities at the National Secretariat of All Progressives Congress, APC, would have had a showdown with Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State, who seemed ready to go physical with them.
This development followed enquiries on the outcome of a closed-door meeting between some APC governors and National Chairman of the party, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.
The governors present included Adams Oshiomhole (Edo), Tanko Al-Makura (Nasarawa), Nasir El-Rufai (Kaduna), Rauf Aregbesola (Osun), Abubakar Bello (Niger), Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo) and Atiku Bagudu (Kebbi).

Gov Ajimobi
They had stormed the party secretariat immediately after their meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari to confer with Oyegun and other members of the party’s National Working Committee.
Sources said the meeting was not unconnected to the issue of unpaid salaries and the crisis rocking the party, following the recent elections of new leaders of the National Assembly.
However, reacting to questions of what transpired at the meeting with Oyegun, Ajimobi, who apparently was not comfortable with the question, asked journalists their names and their media.
He was later to shout at the top of his voice: “I don’t know any of these media houses. So, I can’t talk.”
Some of the media represented at the party secretariat included Thisday, Telegraph, Vision FM, Leadership, Blueprint, Newsdairy, Lagos Television station, Galaxy TV, The Tide, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, FRCN, and the Niche, among others.
Speaking further in Yourba language, the governor said: “I know what they want is money. Call me one of my aides to find something for them. I don’t have time for any comment.”
The journalists, upset at what some of them described as a behaviour unbecoming of a governor, ignored him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/ajimobi-clashes-with-journalists-over-questions-on-unpaid-salaries-nass-crisis/

Omo Ibadan gan gan!
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by Bimffo(m): 12:53am On Jun 25, 2015
[size=35pt] APC GOVERNORS IN THE SOUTH WEST ARE THIEVES!!! ALL OF THEM, Especially the one in my beloved Oyo State and the one in Osun State! [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by heyiamjosh(m): 12:58am On Jun 25, 2015
So'ro niyen?
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by lastpage: 1:35am On Jun 25, 2015
fako1:
Dats awkward for a governor to say publicly.

Thou! I wudnt blame him.

Read:http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/168525-synagogue-building-collapse-why-i-exposed-t-b-joshua-for-bribing-journalists-nicholas-ibekwe.html

First, l think a Governor should exercise more decorum, than Ajimobi does and going by various comments of people who have had personal contact with him in the past, it seems he is one of those foul/loud-mouthed, ill-bred and pompous Niggers who think/look down on others especially when "illiteracy meets Money/Power", as in his case! undecided undecided

Having said that, You can bet the man is not lying and his statement was intentionally meant to insult those Journalist.
To say we dont know these "Money-for-News" journalist is to be economical with the truth, they abound everywhere!

These Journalists dont have any atom of investigative sense and will regurgitate whatever they are told, once Oga's P.A can follow it up with "brown envelopes of naira".

If you dont want to be insulted by the likes of uncouth Ajimobi, then dont go begging for crumbs at the expense of your own dignity.

Its just a bad way to pay the Journalist back, especially publicly! grin grin
But they should look inwards. undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by aishababa(f): 1:46am On Jun 25, 2015
The stock from which governors are pulled from in Nigeria is not only abysmal but of street-fighters!

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by menix(m): 2:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Wat do u except frm such a South West governor that does not care about his work force nd their yearnings.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by jomoh: 3:28am On Jun 25, 2015
Meiji:

Very disgusting comment, if true. "Find something for them"? Arggh...

True or not I just simply do not like the guy for anything.
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by Moonland100(m): 4:02am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=pabostt post=35115360]ABUJA—But for self-restraint, journalists covering activities at the National Secretariat of All Progressives Congress, APC, would have had a showdown with Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State, who seemed ready to go physical with them.
This development followed enquiries on the outcome of a closed-door meeting between some APC governors and National Chairman of the party, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.
The governors present included Adams Oshiomhole (Edo), Tanko Al-Makura (Nasarawa), Nasir El-Rufai (Kaduna), Rauf Aregbesola (Osun), Abubakar Bello (Niger), Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo) and Atiku Bagudu (Kebbi).

Gov Ajimobi
They had stormed the party secretariat immediately after their meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari to confer with Oyegun and other members of the party’s National Working Committee.
Sources said the meeting was not unconnected to the issue of unpaid salaries and the crisis rocking the party, following the recent elections of new leaders of the National Assembly.
However, reacting to questions of what transpired at the meeting with Oyegun, Ajimobi, who apparently was not comfortable with the question, asked journalists their names and their media.
He was later to shout at the top of his voice: “I don’t know any of these media houses. So, I can’t talk.”
Some of the media represented at the party secretariat included Thisday, Telegraph, Vision FM, Leadership, Blueprint, Newsdairy, Lagos Television station, Galaxy TV, The Tide, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, FRCN, and the Niche, among others.
Speaking further in Yourba language, the governor said: “I know what they want is money. Call me one of my aides to find something for them. I don’t have time for any comment.”
The journalists, upset at what some of them described as a behaviour unbecoming of a governor, ignored him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/ajimobi-clashes-with-journalists-over-questions-on-unpaid-salaries-nass-crisis/
[/quoteAlakisa Jo Loru bope ile amo lola.
ur four years is almost arrive don't worry
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by akoaki(m): 4:16am On Jun 25, 2015
There is too much arrogance in the culture, character and conduct of our politicians, especially the governors and federal legislators. Nigerians have yielded too much ground to them by refusing to confront and challenge their excesses. Our attitudes must change if the country must move towards prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by 48noble(m): 4:16am On Jun 25, 2015
What is wrong with These APC governors?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by McLove(m): 4:54am On Jun 25, 2015
na you the statement can pain, people living in his state are used to his foolish utterances.

Journalist: You are yet to wish people happy Ramadan, why?

Ajimobi: Father Christmas (Arisekola Alao) is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by nationwide1(m): 5:04am On Jun 25, 2015
UnknownT:
I guess he only knows TVC and Sahara Reporters lipsrsealed
You got it just right.

As long as there was no TVC, The Nation, Saharareporters, he doesn't know any other media houses.

Very disgusting of change advocates.
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by icekream(m): 5:12am On Jun 25, 2015
McLove:
na you the statement can pain, people living in his state are used to his foolish utterances.

Journalist: You are yet to wish people happy Ramadan, why?

Ajimobi: Father Christmas (Arisekola Alao) is dead
Lovely punchline
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by Kotay: 5:17am On Jun 25, 2015
Very rude guy.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by Rooy57(m): 5:20am On Jun 25, 2015
darmochy1:
Although I've not confirmed it but Ajimobi can say worse than that.

The man has no manners when it comes to talking to people.

exactly
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by sped1oro(m): 5:23am On Jun 25, 2015
The Governors should thread softly as we nJournalist in the social media does not need their money and we can sweep them off their feet with expose about their secret and uncultured behaviours.
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by corkpikin(m): 5:29am On Jun 25, 2015
Can someone send thisnstatement to channels news ? angry
Re: Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries by lifeisshort1: 5:32am On Jun 25, 2015
D fact is that oyo state people knows that ajimobi lacks manners of talking, even sometimes worse than alao akala self.there was a day he was answering questions on radio, u nid to hear how he lambasted alao akala for some road projects he did. D guy no send anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Court Stops Alison-madueke, Associates From Selling Properties / "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu / Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.