Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) (5897 Views)

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / Passionate Photo Of The Day (pic). / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by whizqueen(f): 12:37am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
if we all made money first, we would be treatin you all like slaves. We wouldn't gv a hoot about bein caring...

Its a good thing a girl should be wit her bf in d bad times, so wen he is made, his money will equally be hers
You're interpreting my post from a different dimension. That's not my point smiley
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by LewisO: 1:42am On Jun 25, 2015
whizqueen:

Just shut it undecided how the hell does calling her poor girl mean she is "poor or broke" I used the word as a form of sympathy OK.

Next time you ask for explanation before you say shiity things.
Good bye
Read your post again and tell me where you flops... What are you up to?

You need to go to the library and brush up your ignorance if you can't understand your comments before posting them.

3 Likes

Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Cutehector(m): 2:16am On Jun 25, 2015
whizqueen:

You're interpreting my post from a different dimension. That's not my point smiley
lol dat is your point on d long run! So believ it or not!
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by readone1(m): 3:25am On Jun 25, 2015
6ty6ix:
trekking on your wedding gown, not funny at all
so all the broke guys in d building try to hustle hard so that your bride will not do this. its really embarrassing.
my opinion
Girls should hustle hard so that they don't find themselves in this situation
I guess this is Ibadan
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by rman: 4:58am On Jun 25, 2015
There is nothing wrong with her situation....

In life, what defines happiness and sense of contentment in you is different from others. That is why you will still people in remote areas without electricity or water still having a good laugh after a hard days work on the farm. And kids without toys still finding ways to play and grow up happy.

There is no standard template, do what suits u and let others be. We all should stop passing our own lack of self satisfaction onto others.
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by oleeee(m): 5:00am On Jun 25, 2015
mtswww,,,,,,y dont she hustle too,,,
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by 3ace(m): 5:07am On Jun 25, 2015
There's nothing to suggest poverty in this picture.
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by idihcoben: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2015
WHAT IF YOU DISCOVER THAT YOUR WOMAN WAS ONCE A MAN? www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by fretfingers: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2015
Rosemary216:
Its fun oo!! Its nt even abt bin broke! Mayb d car spoil 4 road. Or d car park outside den dey wil use leg to walk into d place.

Now that's a beauty with brain! D Op just dey read wrong meaning to d picture... Its not possible for a couple not to get a car for their wedding..for inside this kind life wey we dey now....haba... So this topic ... Hmmm!
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Qualer: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2015
sarlin:
:Dchaiii#kneeling down and praying# I refuse it ijn....o my God bless my boo of life so I don't treck lyk this...amen

don't worry dear, I 'm already over-blessed!! cool
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by whizqueen(f): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lol dat is your point on d long run! So believ it or not!
OK
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Rosemary216(f): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
fretfingers:

Now that's a beauty with brain! D Op just dey read wrong meaning to d picture... Its not possible for a couple not to get a car for their wedding..for inside this kind life wey we dey now....haba... So this topic ... Hmmm!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Rosemary216(f): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
adamskutty:
hmm. Oh! Really?
yup
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by sarlin(f): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
lol.......m
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2015
when is this pic going to hit FP?
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by tuffgongjo(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2015
6ty6ix:
when is this pic going to hit FP?
Next Millennium.
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by sarlin(f): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Qualer:

don't worry dear, I 'm already over-blessed!! cool
lol.....
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by faith551(m): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
whizqueen:
When will tell them to make money first,, they go dey do hit n run up and down undecided

Poor girl... Eyaaa. You still look beautiful in that gown sha smiley

So every guy you've seen marry has a ride
What if the car got stuck some distance before the scene?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plz Ladies Rate This Op / Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? / Guy Expose Girl With HIV On Facebook(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.