Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation (2122 Views)

Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by 2dice(m): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao! The tin sweet abi? Lol

Yea I knw he favors peeps in marriage at least buh king solomon insists wisdom is essential in one"s life
lol... Sure he must have a way out ...maybe his parent are Rich ...abi you think naija babe go do wedding ...wen moni no dey ground ... *i doubt am
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by faith551(m): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2015
Well, maybe the guy is too fast, cause frome the aforementioned reason he knows not what he's walking into and it's not enough reason to walk into a marriage with his current condition.
Now marking early for guys have advantages, like taking care of your children while u are young, seeing the grow, and having their own children. I'd you even marry easy you fit see your "greatest grand children" grin
But every thing that has an advantage has a disadvantage they say. If you ask me, only a well to do guy should marry at whatever age he likes . if you can take care of your family, then u're good to go.
Praise the Lord
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Cutehector(m): 7:25am On Jun 25, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Lol .. nawa o.. so he went ahead with it. Wetin that girl give him chop? grin

I wish em all the best sha
lol I should be askin u ladies.. I duno hw u guys charm us

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by agarawu23(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
mehn e tire me.. He even says he wants to get her pregnant!
as e take tire you na so the guy brain take sleep due to tiredness.
Who will take care of his responsibility? some guys no dey think sha!
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Cutehector(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2015
agarawu23:
as e take tire you na so the guy brain take sleep due to tiredness.
Who will take care of his responsibility? some guys no dey think sha!
him even say make I help am find job.. Na me help am fvck him wife? Smh for am sha
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I should be askin u ladies.. I duno hw u guys charm us

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cutehector:
him even say make I help am find job.. Na me help am fvck him wife? Smh for am sha
lol...ds is funny
I soooo wanna marry early too buh ma girl is still in part 2, nd I'm still serving....how old are they, are their Parents rich??
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by 1freshdude: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
May be he has learnt the 'Shakiti bobo' move and wants to dance it on his wedding day before the move fades.
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by donifez(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Well For me he is not wise, Can't bring another man daughter to my house to suffer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: With God All Things Are Possible. / How Do I Get Out From This Friend Zone / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.