Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) - Romance (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) (65515 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by MzzTega(f): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dygeasy:
Please expatiate.What are you talking about?

I think Agarawu23 has answered already.

I'm for nobody and for everybody (Buhari's word) but that does nt mean when I sense something wrong i'll keep quiet.

Talk to your people.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by MizMyColi(f): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
MzzTega:
To the officials;

You guys aint professionals,we know, but one thing you should learn is this;

Don't let the PEOPLE know your contestant,that's if you have any. Cos you'll be painted as bias.

And with this result,i don't know what to say.

Could you please provide a link where she asserted having a favourite?

If she subtly did, could you please tell us exactly what message you think/thought she was trying to pass across?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by MizMyColi(f): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
agarawu23:
I came 2nd twice and I was expecting you to talk about my godfather but you didn't.

seems you have your candidate.
and you are one of the host .

What are you on about Bro?
The day she mentioned stuff about godfatherism was the day you won.
What does that tell you?

Think!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Aminat508(f): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
friedcorn2:
feeble statement coming from a shaky lips. The account is new yet the person behind it aint new.

A simple question is being throwned at you, prove your integrity and unbiasedness. Exhonerate yourself from guilt by displaying the details of each candidate. Lets see it mr electorate conductor.

78 votes void just like that? Look at this man!

Listen boy, my account got banned dont think you am hiding behind any monicker. Nonsense!
please is okay nah... Haba Agarawu23 sef is happy. Who be dis sef
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by IamJavier: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Whats the fuss about?
If you've followed the process today you ought to have known how the pendulum would swing.
Twas clear.

Anyway I think the turn out was very low today and I don't wanna say the figures were formulated so I'ld just review the whole thing.

Also, the organise have not really kept to their word. Hopefully I'd talk bout this issue after the final.

If you've got a problem with the votes too, you could also review it. I wanna believe you know how this is done.

Before I forget myself, Congratulations to my brothers who've made it through
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
For crying out loud, who the _fuck are you? Stop being a dunce mehnnnnnn. Coming out to contest makes them all winners. Why don't you contest? You didn't even get nominated. _idiot
fatito1:
I WON all three of my votes,

Agaraw.u23
L.ekinz
Ja.rizod
Congrat to u all
Where is scentmarlc grin grin grin drop our toothpaste oooo grin
Truth will always prevail grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by MizMyColi(f): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bless bro.
Hope you've marked register @Nairaland census?
tosyne2much:
Congrats the all the contestants

As one time Mr. Nairaland 4th runner up. A piece of advice to the finalists

Pls endeavour to answer your questions intelligently. Your success lies on your approach to questions cool

At the final stage, people from other sections will vote intelligence over pictures cool

Shout out to MizMyColi cool

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Enegod(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Midehi:

waooo, i said it from the beginning that your cuteness will take you far, do you believe now....who said beautiful & cuteness no dey sell,na pure lie.

congrats dear.
You don the use style the toast tomfrench cool
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by agarawu23(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

What are you on about Bro?
The day she mentioned stuff about godfatherism was the day you won.
What does that tell you?

Think!
are you dechandel?
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by fatito1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dygeasy:
Wherever this account came from, I will take you serious only if you question me with your real account but till then you're just a newbie who registered on the 25th of June 2015 and probably doesn't know the rules so you're forgiven. cool
No mind him.By ther words we shall know them. I didn't mention scentmarlc ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by inimitkel(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
agarawu23:
we made it wink
teamagarawu

thanks all for voting me cool
Congrats Bro, gr8 job Man!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Aminat508:
pls calmdown All is well sha . cheesy
my is u wont understand. Since 9am i have been going round pressing phones, getting banned still coming out again yet look at the kind of result these guys presented to us.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by isacolukay(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
NLjega:
Una too like fight sha...

I don apologize na angry sad

What is d big deal in an apology for fück's sake? Why are you playing politics with a sensitive issue?
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Caseless: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy cheesy
who won?
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks boss! Yur the real man! Tuale
bueze046:

yea....I have been voting for him from day1,and I will sincerely vote for him.he is a wonderful guy
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by scentmarlc(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
rogerdat:

YEEEEEE!!!

SCENTMARLC sad sad sad cry

Brov fenkz.

D result was surprising but we gat to move on.

I hail yu sire
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by dharay99: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
so who is in & who is out n0w...
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
NLjega:
Young woman, respect yourself before I make you my 30th wife.
am suspecting this old man.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by agarawu23(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
inimitkel:

Congrats Bro, gr8 job Man!
wink
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Aminat508(f): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
friedcorn2:
my is u wont understand. Since 9am i have been going round pressing phones, getting banned still coming out again yet look at the kind of result these guys presented to us.
please is okay nah for God sake. No vex
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
fatito1:
I WON all three of my votes,

Agarawu23
Lekinz
Jarizod
Congrat to u all
Where is scentmarlc grin grin grin drop our toothpaste oooo grin
Truth will always prevail grin grin grin

This is a sentimental comment. undecided undecided

What is this competition turning to?

Isn't it suppose to be fun?
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by agarawu23(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
am suspecting this old man.
grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Aminat508(f): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Caseless:
who won?
na tomfesh . we came 2nd we need u again tomorrow
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by fatito1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
For crying out loud, who the _fuck are you? Stop being a dunce mehnnnnnn. Coming out to contest makes them all winners. Why don't you contest? You didn't even get nominated. _idiot
Ishilove lalasticlala,bullying insult abuse, be the judge.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Alphaoscar: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
agarawu23:
good job guys smiley

since she couldn't face me directly.

Why don't you leave matter for Mathis and get to work on the last leg? This is no time for quarrel Bro.

Cc: Aminat508, talk to your make e no spoil the show for himself joor.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by fatito1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Ishilove lalasticlala,bullying insult abuse, be the judge
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
fatito1:

No mind him.By ther words we shall know them. I didn't mention scentmarlc ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
look mr man, i am not scentmarlc....or what do u call him.

Dygeasy has been found wanting of distorting the free flows of a free and fair election rendering the whole process tasteless enveloped with electoral mal practises.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Ayima: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nljega we cannot continue with you, infact you are partial, you are trabilistic, i say we cannot continue with you.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by dechandel(f): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
agarawu23:
are you dechandel?
Abegi!! undecided
Stop spamming my mentions joor.. Haba!!

You are clearly mislead to think that I'd actually have a candidate and let peeps know that i do... The day i made that statement was the day you actually won. What does that scream? Are you this pained not to realize your folly? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by fatito1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
friedcorn2:
look mr man, i am not scentmarlc....or what do u call him.

Dygeasy has been found wanting of distorting the free flows of a free and fair election rendering the whole process tasteless enveloped with electoral mal practises.
Okay. Dygeasy defend ur integrity
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by agarawu23(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Why don't you leave matter for Mathis and get to work on the last leg? This is no time for quarrel Bro.

Cc: Aminat508, talk to your make e no spoil the show for himself joor.
bro I am done with arguments . thanks for your support wink
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Midehi:

waooo, i said it from the beginning that your cuteness will take you far, do you believe now....who said beautiful & cuteness no dey sell,na pure lie.

congrats dear.
thanks dear ...your encouragements really helped me..

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.