Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me (1227 Views)

She Sat On My Lap For Some Minutes My Dick Charged.n She Asked Wat Is Dis / She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door / Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by sogoisrael(m): 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Okay, I met this pretty cute chick 3days ago then we exchanged numbers. Next day we went on a date, she told me all her story and blah, blah. I told her point blank that I am in a long-distance relationship that I just can't keep my mind off her, so I actually planned to date her but can't promise anything. Today, she has been disturbing me about telling her mum about me and I should promise to marry her. As a blunt guy, I said no. She is now angry. I like d babe, she's cute(winks),what would u do.........
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by Pineapp: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
1. You have a long distance relationship.

2.You plan on dating this "chick".

3. You will start looking for excuses to break-up with your distant babe.

4. You will now start cramming rhyming words to toast the chick..

5.The chick gave you the opportunity on a platter of gold.

Equation solved!!
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Eyaah... Get her a ring
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by Pineapp: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
sogoisrael:
Okay, I met this pretty cute chick 3days ago then we exchanged numbers. Next day we went on a date, she told me all her story and blah, blah. I told her point blank that I am in a long-distance relationship that I just can't keep my mind off her, so I actually planned to date her but can't promise anything. Today, she has been disturbing me about telling her mum about me and I should promise to marry her. As a blunt guy, I said no. She is now angry. I like d babe, she's cute(winks),what would u do.........
What dafuq are you doing with a chick? Do you work in a poultryundecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by playboy99(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
What u waiting for marry her naaa it wuld just b like solomon grandy. #ACE
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by sogoisrael(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
How would I do that, I don't even know her that good!
simseg01:
Eyaah... Get her a ring
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by eleko1: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
U must be 2 face twins brotha.Warn dat. Snake betw ur legwagon.
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by sogoisrael(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Well, I like 2face. I don't even have d mind of sleeping with her, just dates, u know!
eleko1:
U must be 2 face twins brotha.Warn dat. Snake betw ur legwagon.
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by peeparty(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na small pikin dey worry am.
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by sogoisrael(m): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bros, u get brain die wink
peeparty:
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by iamkingzlee(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
peeparty:
Gbaaammm!!!
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by Starships4u(m): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tell her you'll think about it..... Its ur time for shakara but no over do am so u won't make the girl look cheap... I love her courage tho
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by sogoisrael(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
You make sense, I actually respect women. I won't like to split her heart coz I'm good at it.
Starships4u:
Tell her you'll think about it..... Ist ur time for shakara but no over do am so u won't make the girl look cheap... I love her courage tho
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by japhmanuel: 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Scan ur life first b4 u make any decision
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by sandrannna(f): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Marry her too and let us hear word.
Re: HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me by femo86(m): 5:20am On Jun 25, 2015
3 days ago ....... Guy, abeg turn USAIN BOLT and bolt far away grin

(1) (Reply)

Call Summary Facts / crazy fella people in here / Key Points In Being An Alpha Male To Attract Sexy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.