Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid (1122 Views)

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by afegreg: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2015
I want us to use this week to look at an issue I received via email in January which distabilised me
after reading.
It’s about the case of a side chick that boomerang and is now seeking for advice on what to do.
It is a pathetic case!
Read it below.
Hope my mail meets you well. I am about to get to the end of my life. I need you to help me on
what to do sir on a very important case. Despite the fact that I have dated and slept with a lot of
guys both married and otherwise,there is this married man I had an affair with some years ago
but things got out of hand and his wife found out. She came to my school to embarass me and
also reported me to my parents but because of the
shame I decided to go on with the affair. Invariably, this had a toll on her home.

They separated and till now they have not reconciled. Later, after I parted ways with the man,
I met a guy who was interested in my and for the first time, I felt I should settle down for marriage
even though I still had other guys with affair. He proposed and I have taken him to my people.
My dilemma started when he took me to his people and I found out that his sister was the
woman I broke her home.At first, it didn’t mean much to me but on discovering that the woman
happens to be my man’s father and mother,who sponsored him in school right from primary school,
stayed with her all along because their parents are late, I knew It won’t be easy.

This day, I got the embarrassment of my life when the woman started the gory details of how I
ruined her marriage.She warned her brother not to have anything to do with me. She swore
that if it means she would join an occult to make sure she....

MORE...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/my-fiances-sister-was-the-woman-that-i-broke-her-home-realitywithtid/

Re: My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by bogolobango(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2015
the return of mark start dey pack ur stuff

kcee tinz "turn by turn"
Re: My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by Cutehector(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2015
This is super storyyyyyyyyyy

Walel adenuga productions
Re: My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by pyyxxaro: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2015
Is this script written by Fred Amata or Chisco Ejiro
Re: My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by Dlionsheart: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:

we're pencil in the hand of the creator
Re: My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2015
may the law of karma approach and update your situation with it's current version I.e if your story is real.
Re: My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by Cutehector(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Dlionsheart:

Lol u ddnt get it, we are nothing but pencils in d hand of the creator tongue
we're pencil in the hand of the creator
Re: My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by Cutehector(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Is this script written by Fred Amata or Chisco Ejiro

na teco benson write am tongue
Re: My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by Dlionsheart: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector post=35133284][/quote]

hahahahaha
thanks bro, all join.............................

@op, karma is a bad visitor I swear.
let her find a way to settle with her asap especially with the help of her boyfriend. and if she disagree, forget the relationship, but if you want to continue, make solid arrangement for your burrier which include buying all necessary things like casket, pay for your wake keep, and other burrier needs cause she is determined to sent you six feet below.

REMEMBER, KARMA IS ON HER SIDE!!!
Re: My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by pyyxxaro: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
na teco benson write am tongue

grin
Re: My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:

plz go and vote,cutehector, pyyxxaro,Dlionheart, icedbeatz,afregreg, bogolongo, plz go and vote agarawu23 plz. Ur vote count.
Re: My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by pyyxxaro: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
plz go and vote,cutehector, pyyxxaro,Dlionheart, icedbeatz,afregreg, bogolongo, plz go and vote agarawu23 plz. Ur vote count.

I would think about it cool
Re: My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
pyyxxaro:

I would think about it cool
lolz! Funi u.
Re: My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid by malaria(f): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Return of pamela- 42nd avenue

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys / Brides To Be, This Is For You......... / Bad Social Media Manners You Must Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.