Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (65871 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by sweetangel04: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by AntiWailer: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2017
My sister.

Run for ur dear life.

If he sleeps with his niece, sleeping with your sister and your family members or house maid would be nothing.

God exposed them so u can run. Use your head.

*Please remove the condition. whether he confesses or not, he is not good for you. That his Parent are even begging you not to leave their son shows the Son is a LIABILITY for you in the future.

Runnnn

774 Likes 53 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Homeboiy: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2017
hmmmm

I have nothing to say
the elders are on their way

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Lalas247(f): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Maybe it's not his niece

Ppl use those words but not biologically related

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by FTrebirth(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2017
is there anything wrong sleeping with someone?

be precise, did you catch them sleeping or fvcking? undecided

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by VargasVee(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2017
First off, he's your fiancé not your fiancée.

How did you confirm she was his niece? Maybe they both have been telling lies. Now, if this actually true then you need to stay clear of that guy, anyone that can commit incest can do anything. If the devil can push him to do such then trust the same devil to push him to even worse things.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by sweetangel04: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2017
AntiWailer:
My sister.

Run for ur dear life.

If he sleeps with his niece, sleeping with your sister and your family members of house maid would be nothing.

Runnnn
thanks dear

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by FTrebirth(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2017
"banging with reckless abandon"...(i can imagine the bed shaking violently at each powerful thrust) this op sef. grin

but i would advise you to jilt his ass now for your own good. a man who bangs his niece can also bang his own daughters. he's a native he-goat!

302 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by squash47(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2017
Meet ur family for advice...its a serious case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by pocohantas(f): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2017
Nawa.
Man wahala again?

A young lady in her late 30s is his niece?
Then how old is the said fiance?

I hope you're not about marrying your forefather?

OP no vex, the age of the niece confused me. Please leave that man alone. If she's truly his niece, such a man can have sex with his own daughter, your sister and any stray pussy. I don't even want to talk about his unfaithful nature. This one his parents are begging you, them wan dash you big baby be that.

317 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2017
Too much nollywood movies

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by kiddoiLL(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2017
FTrebirth:
is there anything wrong sleeping with someone?

be precise, did you catch them sleeping or fvcking? undecided
na wah o...which kind question be dis ?

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by ipobarecriminals: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2017
sad undecided orisirisi oro buruku t'ohun terin. confess to the world that he had a farewell party with a"staff"? I believe ur tale is a cook up.So,after his parents begged u to forgive and forget u still want him to go on A IT, LTV, CNN,BBC,TVC,MTV carry bell around the street and apologize /tell the world that he do am abi? Iranu lasan

12 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Martin0(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Maybe it's not his niece

Ppl use those words but not biologically related
hmmmm u talking from experience right?

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Nawa.
Prick wahala again?

My thought exactly

36 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him. I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now
am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.
you did the right thing by pulling out, and even though he confesses, do not go back to that relationship.... If you like, let love throw javelin with your head.

33 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by FTrebirth(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2017
kiddoiLL:
na wah o...which kind question be dis ?
tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Oxytocin712: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2017
AntiWailer:
My sister.

Run for ur dear life.

If he sleeps with his niece, sleeping with your sister and your family members or house maid would be nothing.

Runnnn

Well said, pls flee for your dear life!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Oxytocin712: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2017
VargasVee:
First off, he's your fiancé not your fiancée.

How did you confirm she was his niece? Maybe they both have been telling lies. Now, if this actually true then you need to stay clear of that guy, anyone that can commit incest can do anything. If the devil can push him to do such then trust the same devil to push him to even worse things.

That is it sister, think well please! .
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Buharimustgo: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2017
That man is a dog

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by eezeribe(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Nawa.
Man wahala again?

I wonder ooh... The Op should use common sense to know that the said niece is not a biological one unless the fiance is in his late forties or early fifties.
Or maybe the so-called niece was born when his sibling was a teenager.

28 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by VargasVee(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Oxytocin712:

That is it sister, think well please! .

And how do you know that

Do not quote me if you have nothing reasonable to put in. Now reread what I posted, and slowly
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Me I no dey understand all this kind konji...u no fit wait make ur babe go her place....

How do pple catch their fiancé red handed seff??...

pple no dey lock door when dem dey straff??

12 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by fatymore(f): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2017
That's not his niece.. His sugar mum... Disgusting

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by bossrillboss: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2017
choi...igwe must hear this oooooo......tear race to d palace without sleepers nd shirt.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Snitch41(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2017
Give him some time to clean up his mess.. den keep a close watch on him and b sure he's repentant.. most men cheat. So b open to forgive him cos u might not find any better...

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by hardeycute(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Double post
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by hardeycute(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2017
?Op Nice Movie script
Are you not going to explain how you met ?
How much do you need for the funding of the movie ?Please I want to invest ....

Too many scripts in this section nowadays

18 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Lionessza(f): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Are you really sure she is his niece ?

If so you need to run as fast as possible, if he can sleep with his niece then he can sleep with your sister or even worse he could molest your own children .

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Oxytocin712: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2017
VargasVee:

And how do you know that

Do not quote me if you have nothing reasonable to put in. Now reread what I posted, and slowly
Is like you don't understand my statement, you said if her claim is actually true she need to back out.. .And that is what am confirming. No abuse intention pls.. ..

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Lionessza(f): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Nawa.
Man wahala again?

Had the same question in mind.

16 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Onyenna(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Huh!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl / Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.