Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (41529 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sistawoman: 3:24pm On May 13, 2009
Badriyyah:

Look at these person calling mixed race kids confused o. Yet it seems the only person confused here is you. And just so you know I am not a half-breed. So what if a black man or WOMAN decides to marry a white person?? So because of people like YOU who have no knowledge about interacial relationships and just use their own stupid opinion to justify their nonsense it should stop It's people like you that need help, Go and get it.

I disagree with you.

Most mixed raced kids do grow up confussed.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah: 3:25pm On May 13, 2009
monatoetje:

I never said that Nigerian women don`t do it to other Nigerian women. i was only pointing out some experiences i had because Nene is acting as if only white people are racist and don`t want a black man/woman to be with one of their man/woman. That simply ain`t true .

you have a point.

Some black men are also get upset when they see a black woman with a white guy.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 4:13pm On May 13, 2009
sistawoman:

I disagree with you.

Most mixed raced kids do grow up confussed.

I am MIXED RACE and i'm definitely not CONFUSED. And who are you to tell people they are confused? I've heard a lot of people make that same statement about mixed race kids and it makes me laugh, because all the mixed race kids I know are probably more stable than most black kids. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sistawoman: 4:14pm On May 13, 2009
Badriyyah:

I am MIXED RACE and i'm definitely not CONFUSED. And who are you to tell people they are confused? I've heard a lot of people make that same statement about mixed race kids and it makes me laugh, because all the mixed race kids I know are probably more stable than most black kids. smiley smiley

I said most not all.

learn to read more carefully.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 4:20pm On May 13, 2009
sistawoman:

I said most not all.

learn to read more carefully.

lol, I read what you said. And MOST, come on that is still pushing it, If you would have said "some" or " a few", then that'll be cool. But MOST?? You know all the mixed race kids in the world? Heck that's like me saying MOST black men are criminals. Just because I say it doesn't mean it's true.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sistawoman: 4:22pm On May 13, 2009
Badriyyah:

lol, I read what you said. And MOST, come on that is still pushing it, If you would have said "some" or " a few", then that'll be cool. But MOST?? You know all the mixed race kids in the world? Heck that's like me saying MOST black men are criminals. Just because I say it doesn't mean it's true.

Ok Some mixed race children are confussed.

does that make you feel better?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by monatoetje: 1:30am On May 14, 2009
Confused about what It`s just a frickin skincolour!
If parents would do their job and teach them about BOTH cultures and to be happy with wom they are , and they`d not come across people like NeNe too often , they will have no reason to feel confused! Afterall, we are ALL human beings!

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 3:05am On May 14, 2009
Badriyyah:

what do you mean by all the mixed raced people you know are more stable than MOST black kids? care to elaborate?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 6:29am On May 14, 2009
they are alright smiley smiley
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by racheal84(f): 8:43am On May 14, 2009
monatoetje:

Confused about what It`s just a frickin skincolour!
If parents would do their job and teach them about BOTH cultures and to be happy with wom they are , and they`d not come across people like NeNe too often , they will have no reason to feel confused! Afterall, we are ALL human beings!

\

thats what i been trying to say!!! Atleast someone finally agreed
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by honeric01(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2009
Confused, as in not knowing which race they belong to

but does that make them less human?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by monatoetje: 10:23am On May 14, 2009
honeric01:

Confused, as in not knowing which race they belong to

but does that make them less human?
There is only ONE race : Homo sapiens! wink cool
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Bolarge(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2009
@OP
Good luck to you.

IMO:
the darker the berry, the sweeter. cool
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by honeric01(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2009
Yea, only ONE race,

How i wish everyone knew that.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by merge(f): 2:14pm On May 14, 2009
Many want to live in a fairy tale

Let me help get you back to reality.

Society will always have problem with interracially mixing. No group of people wants to become extinct. Let be real and stop avoiding the truth. That why whites created racism( keeping it real you did). The human race.  Hmmmmmm If we were the human race, racism would not have even existed. Even interracial daters (NOT ALL) are racists.

I damn well don't want to be extinct.

It is common to hear mixed people say they had an identity crisis. What sistawoman stated is NOTHING NEW. Even Obama went through this. I applaud sistawoman.   wink The white females are angry at sistawoman but this is so common. I seen a mixed kid with a white mother harbor extreme HATE for black people even he though he is half BLACK. Mixed people can be RACIST too. They aren't little angels like many want us to believe.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah: 2:18pm On May 14, 2009
merge:

I seen a mixed kid with a white mother harbor extreme HATE for black people even he though he is half BLACK. 

It depends on the parents- how they raise their kids and what values they teach them.

also, how old was the kid?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by merge(f): 3:39pm On May 14, 2009
tpiah:

It depends on the parents- how they raise their kids and what values they teach them.

also, how old was the kid?

I'm not sure but I know he must in his early 20s or late teens. He said he does not want his sister to DATE black men and hated the fact that his mother dates black men. He was on youtube saying this.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah: 3:43pm On May 14, 2009
merge:

I'm not sure but I know he must in his early 20s. He said he does not want his sister to DATE black men and hated the fact that his mother dates black men.

If he's in his 20s then there's definitely a problem. There are some like that eg Thor.

maybe he had some bad experiences in the past which also involved his mother? But even so, he needs to get himself some healing.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by merge(f): 3:48pm On May 14, 2009
yeah It is crazy Its a video I watched on youtube. He said he will disown his sister and mother.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Ibime(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2009
@ OP,

He who is used to eating beans must one day eat rice and vice-versa. Nothing spoil. At the same time, there are many white guys who will only date black women so na equilibrium be dat.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah: 4:02pm On May 14, 2009
merge:

yeah It is crazy Its a video I watched on youtube. He said he will disown his sister and mother.

If it was a youtube video then there are plenty of explanations for that.

He could be looking for attention, on hard drugs, on psychiatric medication, or in jail.

I thought it was someone you know personally.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by LeonardH(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2009

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by honeric01(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2009
Racism is just an inbuilt part of human existence, that's why we have war in the first place,  everyone trying to fight for thier OWN COURSE, 

when you oppress others to protect your own,  what do you call this? trying to feel superior by making others inferior,  how do you rate that
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by agabaI23(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2009
honeric01:

Racism is just an inbuilt part of human existence, that's why we have war in the first place, everyone trying to fight for thier OWN COURSE,

when you oppress others to protect your own, what do you call them? trying to feel superior by making others inferior, how do you rate that
That is very true. However it takes a civilised mind to overcome it. Otherwise it is an animalist instinct.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by honeric01(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2009
agabaI23:

That is very true. However it takes a civilised mind to overcome it. Otherwise it is an animalist instinct.

And that is very hard to come by, along the way, we end up behaving in a racist way in one of our attitude towards others, even here in Nigeria, alot of us unconsciously do it against other tribes.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 7:11pm On May 14, 2009
merge:

It is common to hear mixed people say they had an identity crisis. What sistawoman stated is NOTHING NEW. Even Obama went through this. I applaud sistawoman.   wink The white females are angry at sistawoman but this is so common. I seen a mixed kid with a white mother harbor extreme HATE for black people even he though he is half BLACK. Mixed people can be RACIST too. They aren't little angels like many want us to believe.

Like I stated before, where i'm from it's NOT common. So Obama and the ONE mixed race kid you know had problems so that means the majority of mixed kids have the same problem? What people need to do is stop generalizing. One doesn't represent all. It goes for blacks and whites too. I've met black kids that hate black people, and white kids that hate white people. It goes for everyone, Not a specific group.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2009
Badriyyah:

Like I stated before, where i'm from it's NOT common. So Obama and the ONE mixed race kid you know had problems so that means the majority of mixed kids have the same problem? What people need to do is stop generalizing. One doesn't represent all. It goes for blacks and whites too. I've met black kids that hate black people, and white kids that hate white people. It goes for everyone, Not a specific group.

word!
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sistawoman: 7:17pm On May 14, 2009
Badriyyah:

and where are you from?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 7:21pm On May 14, 2009
sistawoman:

and where are you from?

If you MUST know Nigeria/Germany.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sistawoman: 7:23pm On May 14, 2009
Badriyyah:

If you MUST know Nigeria/Germany.

Nuff said.

You cant compare that to my neck of the woods
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 7:26pm On May 14, 2009
sistawoman:

Nuff said.

You cant compare that to my neck of the woods

I am not COMPARING. If you read what I said carefully. I am asking people not to GENERALIZE. Just because it happens where you are doesn't mean it happens EVERYWHERE. I've lived in too many countries to know that. smiley
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sistawoman: 7:46pm On May 14, 2009
All i can do is speak from personal experience if you dont understand that yet about me then please know that you have been notified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Finding The Perfect One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.