Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion (1179 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by Jboyossai(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
This happened to a friend of mine....he told me this but didn't know what to tell him, so i decided to share, maybe you guys can help....

This whole event happened within three days...its happened between him and his gf....
Going straight to point....

It all started on on monday....monday night to be specific when he was chatting with his gf on whatsapp....one thing led to another, ''he told his gf he has something important to tell her on wednesday....fast forward to teusday day afternoon,
he was chatting with his gf...so from the chat, his gf told him ''she will soon go off that she has somewhere to go'',
so my guy simply told his gf that he want to see a pics of her face, that she should send a pics of face that moment and again send another pics of her face after all the make ups when she is set to live....at first she said no but later sent the pics of her face at that moment and said she can't send the one when she is set to live.

My guy thought she was just joking and asked her to send it that he just want to compare and contrast but she still said no....
She later didnt sent the pics...
They later met at night online, because of what happened earlier he was annoyed....

so the girl chatted him up but the guy was just giving her monosyllabic response(k,ya,no,yes...etc) at a point he told her to just go and sleep....
The girl later told him to visit her 2moro which is ''wednesday''
but the guy told her he has something to do, that he will be busy and wont make it...nd this and that till they slept off....

The nextday morning wich is that wednesday, she called him to know if he will be comming but the guy told her he wont....and the girl told him to choose between him visiting her nd she visiting him...but the guy told her he wont be athome....so with that they cut the call.....

Since then the ve not spoken to each other....
The guy is thinking of seeing the girl today and apologise but he still has a feeling that the girl is surpose to apologise....

So in this situation, who do you think is at fault and who do you think should approach the other first??

Don't know what to tell him.....

Cc:: Nairalanders
Re: This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by buygala(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
How old is your friend?

He doesn't seem mature enough for a relationship angry...

I seriously hope d babe dumps him because she deserves better sad

2 Likes

Re: This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by Slimzjoe(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
This must be Secondary school Love undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by Patented: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
children. SMH!!

1 Like

Re: This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by Tapout(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
he should stay there and be contemplating whether to apologise or not,...a guy somewhere is already making his moves grin

and when he finally decides to apologise, she's gonna friend zone him and u gonna come back and open another thread on his behalf
Re: This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by great664(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
I think seun should add years to our moniker so we Will easily know when kids post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by Tocheagle(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
They need buddah
Re: This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
your friend is not ready for a relation ship. why did He ask for the two pics on the first place?

he is now angry because she didn't send it.? show him this reply. "he doesn't have sense"
Re: This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Which kind of boyfriend is that one?
Immature and childish. Not to mention he has forgiveness issue.
Nah wah oh. sad
Re: This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by sholikay(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
That your friend no mature ooo.. Small pikin dey worry am.. sad

1 Like

Re: This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by yvesboss(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Simple...tell him to grow up...shikena

wondering when 'send me pishure...i no send' turn issue of quarel when there are far weightier and interesting matters to quarel about.

Besides, how old are they?...boy and girl
Re: This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by 48noble(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Wear your hat and make the call...baddest boy
Re: This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by BluePearls(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
childish! angry
Re: This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion by Abbey2sam(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
children everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity / {photo} / It Seems Like Big Yansh Is Always Hot When You Touch It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.