Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity (1156 Views)

I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by mcvize(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2015
teenager has told how she became engaged to her FATHER after the two were reunited following more than a decade apart.
The American woman was estranged from her dad growing up, but the two got back in touch when she was 17.After chatting online for a few weeks the two met – and felt an instant attraction.
Speaking to New York Magazine’s Science of Us the anonymous woman, now 18, said:
“It was so weird and confusing. I was seeing my dad for the first time in forever but it was also like, He’s so good-looking!”I saw him as my dad but then also part of me was like, I’m meeting this guy who I have been talking to over the internet and really connecting with and I find him attractive.”
She went to stay with him for a week and after just five days the pair discussed their attraction to one another, before losing her virginity to him.
They are now a couple, have become engaged, and even plan on having children together.
Some of their family members are aware of their relationship – and treat them “just like any other couple” – but her mum is still in the dark.
But the daughter says she will tell her mother once she and her dad have moved to New Jersey where consensual, incestuous relationships where both parties are over 18 are not punished.
She hopes her mother will still want to come and visit her grandchildren.
Asked if she was worried about the potential genetic problems that could face their children, she replied
“I wouldn’t risk having a kid if I thought it would be harmful. I’ve done my research.”Incest has been around as long as humans have.
continue>>>[url][/http://9janewsblast..com/2015/06/omg-teenager-set-to-marry-her-dad-after.html]
Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmm
Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by jimohibrahim(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2015
geez
Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by tmv10(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2015
hmmm
Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by whirlwind7(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
America has gone to the dogs.

Never knew that there's already a state in the USA that permits iincest! Add to it the fact that gay relationships just got legalized.

We are gonna be witnessing the gradual and steady decline of a once powerful nation. It has begun.

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by Starships4u(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2015
Pervert generation........sodomy.....

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by Pukka36(f): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2015
Grandchildren and Step children U meanundecided

When will this world end self?

4 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
whirlwind7:
America has gone to the dogs.

Never knew that there's already a state in the USA that permits iincest! Add to it the fact that gay relationships just got legalized.

We are gonna be witnessing the gradual and steady decline of a once powerful nation. It has begun.

Soon a law will b legalized to marry animals grin
Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
oya let us all become lesbians md gays , nd see how it will be, because those same gay people are the ones adopting children from straight people. perverted world.
Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by rawtouch: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
If the youths in my village catch them.....

they will change their minds
Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by rawtouch: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
If the youths in my village catch them.....
Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
What happened to Babylon . . .
Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by justpresh(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wat the devil is going on! Ur own kid 4 crying out loud. Dat means he can as wel phvck his own granddaughter. Dat gal shud be taken 2 celestial church and flogged and Dat man shud be castrated

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by czarr(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
The funny thing is the boldness and confidence!!
Its definitely demonic.
Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by deanoffaculty: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
It is Demonic, satanic, devilish, serpentine, .........English don finish. grin grin grin
Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by IamLEGEND1: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
wishing u a blissful matrimonial home

#YouStayClassyOldMan
Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by missyruq(f): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Endtime tins...
Re: Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity by hensben(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Moral decadent..smh.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Romancelanders, Post Ur Picture Here. / Caught on camera! You won't believe what happened between these 2 online lovers / Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.