Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Help!! I Am Confused!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Am Confused!! (418 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Am Confused By This Pic Can Someone Help Is This A Man Or Woman in bikini / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Am Confused!! by ConfessionsNgr: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am a lady in my mid 20s with a good job and thankfully my career is going well. To the ordinary eyes my life is pretty perfect but I am an introvert and hardly go out except it is work related, hence, I have no friends and hardly ever date.
A few months ago, I met this nice guy and we clicked. We had this connection and it was amazing. The only issue was we weren’t in the same town. To him that was an issue but we sorted it out, I would move to his town as soon as I could get a transfer and I was ok with it.
He told me the issues he had in his life and I took him for who he was and I was glad he was open to me. I never needed his money and he didn’t need mine because he was more comfortable than I was.
A few weeks ago, he went abroad and told me he would be out for a few days. We kept communicating via chats since he claimed he didn’t roam his line and forgot his international line at home.
After a few days while he was still abroad (I chatted with him about an hour before the incidence). I got a BBM invite and I added the person; a female. She asked if I was someone else but I said no but she kept insisting, so she said she will provide proof that I am the one she wants to talk to. She went on to send me personal chats between me and my boyfriend. I was stunned. She cursed me out claiming she was his wife and had a son for him. Telling me he never travelled.
‘I was like hell No!
I have been to his house and he didn’t have a kid or signs that there was one there. I even stayed for days. Then she sent pictures of the kid with his supposed dad, my boyfriend.
She kept rolling out the insults and giving me gory tales about his infidelity. I kept apologising because she had evidence I couldn’t refute. I pinged my boyfriend and asked him where he was. He said he was in Nigeria, I was stunned again. I decided to relay what happened and he claimed she was a deranged ex and he was gonna explain the rest. According to him, she had contacted other friends of his and cursed them out as well.
I was hurt, didn’t know what to believe till he sent a screen shot of the girl claiming she would destroy his life and all he loves. The issue became a police case. I also got a screenshot of the girl apologising for what she made him go through.
It’s been almost a week and my supposed boyfriend hasn’t called to explain, he claims he is sorting stuff out as it has gone on to affect his job as well.
I don’t know what to do, I haven’t been myself since that day and I need to know where I stand. This isn’t easy for me as my folks know about him.
I am confused and need advice.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/113/i-am-confused
Re: Help!! I Am Confused!! by jamex93(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
this mata serious ooo
Re: Help!! I Am Confused!! by yvesboss(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Receive Help / Opinion Poll: The Ladies Or Men? / My Wannabe Celebrity (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.