Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Some Types Of Girlfriends You Will Meet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Types Of Girlfriends You Will Meet. (502 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Types Of Girlfriends You Will Meet. by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hello Guys... The topic is kinda funny right, well I came to realize that no matter how smart or cool you are in the dating world, there are some kind of girls u can't escape or perhaps u would have met but to those who haven't this can be some kind of headway for you--- This is a list of GFs that u can't shove..Enjoy Kazeem whey my Laptop?

The "I Can’t Do Anything Without My Boyfriend" Girlfriend-
That girl who used to be at every concert with you and sign up for those BYOB painting classes? She’s suddenly lost all ability to leave her apartment without her boyfriend. Tuesday’s wine night with the girls? He’s there via text.

The Girlfriend You Love to Double Date With
It’s great when your friends love your boyfriend. It’s better when you can talk him into double dates (like, every weekend!). You love this friend because she’s your partner-in-crime: watching the playoffs, letting you be a supportive girlfriend, all the while gossiping over beer. Or you know, when you have a hiking weekend with your main men, she remembers the champagne for camping.

The Time of Girlfriend that you show off: This kind of gfs are the ones you show off on your Facebook timeline,instagram,NL, and perhaps to your friends for them to know you have 1 girl you dating. U may not be serious with this kind of girl but the main thing is to show her off.

The "I Can Somehow Relate This to Him" Girlfriend
This one falls under the impressive category. Regardless of what you’re talking about—your trip to Europe, advice on asking your boss for a raise, or your dog’s sudden allergic reaction to new medicine—somehow, Mr. Wonderful gets a mention. If the guy is a dog whisperer, a former tour guide, or a CEO, you’re in luck. If not, we know your pain.

The "I’ve Been Meaning to Breakup for Years" Girlfriend
They met in college eight years ago. They moved in together three years ago. Everything is smooth sailing, but there’s no ring or wedding plans in the future, and neither are in any hurry to move things forward. You know she isn’t exactly happy—and pretty sure she doesn’t think he’s her end-all-be-all. When will the other shoe drop?

The Just for Fun Girlfriend
While half of your Facebook feed is getting engaged, buying houses, and talking about nurseries, this girlfriend doesn’t have a clue where her relationship is going—and doesn’t mind. She’s having the time of her life with Mr. Right Now: vacations, sex outdoors, drinking too much at Taco Tuesday, and other things that make you blush. She’s in no rush to settle down, which inspires you to ditch those F.O.M.O anxieties.
The "I Can Somehow Relate This to Him" Girlfriend
This one falls under the impressive category. Regardless of what you’re talking about—your trip to Europe, advice on asking your boss for a raise, or your dog’s sudden allergic reaction to new medicine—somehow, Mr. Wonderful gets a mention. If the guy is a dog whisperer, a former tour guide, or a CEO, you’re in luck. If not, we know your pain.

The "I’ve Been Meaning to Breakup for Years" Girlfriend
They met in college eight years ago. They moved in together three years ago. Everything is smooth sailing, but there’s no ring or wedding plans in the future, and neither are in any hurry to move things forward. You know she isn’t exactly happy—and pretty sure she doesn’t think he’s her end-all-be-all. When will the other shoe drop?

The Just for Fun Girlfriend
While half of your Facebook feed is getting engaged, buying houses, and talking about nurseries, this girlfriend doesn’t have a clue where her relationship is going—and doesn’t mind. She’s having the time of her life with Mr. Right Now: vacations, sex outdoors, drinking too much at Taco Tuesday, and other things that make you blush. She’s in no rush to settle down, which inspires you to ditch those F.O.M.O anxieties.

The Cheating Girlfriend
You know it, your friends know it, the dog they adopted together knows it. The only one out of the loop is your friend’s boyfriend. No one wants to break the news to him, but you all feel bad and wish she’d cut him loose before she ruins him for anyone else.This type also falls under the ones u just bleep and bleep till she discovers that you getting engaged night after you bleeped her..Funny
Re: Some Types Of Girlfriends You Will Meet. by INTROVERT(f): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Some Types Of Girlfriends You Will Meet. by kolatobs(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
ok
Re: Some Types Of Girlfriends You Will Meet. by GeneralQuamdeen: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am waiting for the day when we see something new on our section here...
However, dont forget to vote Jarizod today for Mr. Nairaland. See my signature. God Bless
Re: Some Types Of Girlfriends You Will Meet. by BlissB(f): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Not again...........
Re: Some Types Of Girlfriends You Will Meet. by Chopet(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Mechanic / 5 Main Reasons Why Ladies Cheat!!! / Can A Christian Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.