Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? (3377 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Why Are Jews Not Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by nopuqeater: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
@benodic: « #60 on: Yesterday at 05:38:27 PM »
[QUote]@nopuqeater ,

very interesting question you have asked. i will start by telling you that first hell does not exist in the universes of God.

in spiritual geography what we have are levels of heaven or different planes. starting with the astral plane, causal plane, mental plane to the soul plane and on to the ocean of love and mercy.

the astral plane is the closest to the physical universe and where souls usually visit when they are sleeping and dreaming. there are many planes and within each are numerous subplanes. the plane or heaven where you end up is determined by your spiritual growth and level of consciouness.

the worst thing that can happen to a soul is being earth bound which i might term as a hell. being earth bound is a condition whereby a soul that has become too attached to material things of life is not able to cross the borders between the physical universe and the astral plane and becomes trapped on earth at the death of the physical body.

this explains the phenomenon of haunted houses where souls that have dropped their physical bodies are still trapped there and start disturbing other people that come there to live. being earth bound is the worst thing that can happen to soul as the spiritual growth of that soul grinds to a halt. i

in the inner planes, souls of similar level of consciousness naturally comes together at a place. so if you are a moslem you will definitely not see a christian in the heaven where you will go. unless there is a bond of love between you and that person.
there is a lot to say but if you still have further questions i will be glad to answer them.[/Quote]I simply re asked the question of the thread starter. Since davidylan never answered, i dint want layers of posts not answering the question shift the expectation to a new thing/ By the way, you didnt answer. If you thought you did, you are completely wrong. Or may be it is safer tp blame the Bible for sayin there is HELL or Lake of Fire. I'm certain that i do not want to visit the christian heaven. And i do not wish any of them to visit musim Paradise. Please answer the question, if you can.

@mrmayor; And you didnt quote a single verse from the Bible which your brother used to answer the question.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by mrmayor(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2010
nopuqeater:

@mrmayor; And you didnt quote a single verse from the Bible which your brother used to answer the question.

My apologies, checked my post again, what I meant was " He quoted the bible over and WITHOUT answering the question". He believes I'm Hell already because I'm a skeptic.

He is sure that:

1. All those who are not Born Again ( Church goers, Anglicans, Christ Army Church, Teke Wari aka Prayer House member) are  in hell already.

2. All Non Tithers, No First Fruits offerer's, are robbing God and can make Heaven.

But when I asked him about Jews, who don't and won't accept Jesus as Messiah   ( he starts quoting verse after verse, Abraham this, Paul that. He won't give a Yes or No answer.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by benodic: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2010
@chuksxp

@benodic
Ok, so Eckankar gives some kind of ecstatic feeling and experiences, but let me ask you, does Eckankar promise eternal life? And what about your sins? We all know that all humans beings have sinned (Romans 3:23). So in Eckankar, where's the atonement for sin? Whose blood takes away our sin? (Hebrews 9:22).

Eckankar does not just give some kind of ecstatic feeling and experiences, It opens your spiritual eyes to see the reality of life for yourself.
Eckankar does not just promise eternal life, it shows you that you are soul an eternal spark of God that lives for ever and that does not die. soul exist because of God's love for It. soul simply drops the physical body when the body becomes old and worn out or when it has finished learning the lessons of life needed in that particular body. concerning sins, such a concept does not exist in Eckankar. what we have are actions and reactions. whatever action you do will have a repercussion. that is whatever you sow you will reap. so Eckankar teaches self responsibility. you learn to take full responsibility for your own life and you do not blame anyone for your problems. if i as an Eckist do a bad thing i know that it is just a matter of time i will reap the result of my action. so you do not need any atonement or any blood to wash your sins away. when you sing HU, the love song to God, the holy spirit comes into your heart and you become a new person and giving love to your neighbor becomes a natural thing.

You have to understand an important fact about Christianity; we do not deny that there's power in other religions, groups, witchcraft, magic, etc. We acknowledge there's power in these, but the question is, can you find the true living God through these? Do they promise eternal life? Just because there's power in something doesn't make it the right path to follow.

sorry to disappoint you but really, there is no power in Eckankar. all we have is divine love. love for God, love for life, and love for our fellow man. that is why when you see an Eckist you will be surprised that he is just like the ordinary man on the street. but the difference you will find in us is that we love all life and we do not discriminate. love really is all that matters. i will remain ever grateful to Eckankar for enabling me to experience the light and sound of God for myself and not just relying on what someone tells me or what is written in a book.

Deuteronomy 13:1-3
If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, ‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams.

Just because something seems real and enticing doesn't make it the TRUE way.

Eckankar does work with signs and wonder as is the case with Christianity and also you do not need to follow anyone but the holy spirit which is the voice of God that is within every soul. the holy spirit will lead you to all truth. the true way to God is not in any book or with anybody. it is within you. Eckankar simply shows you how you can go within yourself and find out the truth for yourself. your experience becomes your authority

2 Corinthians 11:14
But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

"i feel much more closer to God as an Eckist than i ever felt as a born again christian."
Following God is more than just a feeling. Feelings can be deceiving at times.

Matthew 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones.

Eckankar teaches you how you can become a co-worker with God. so it is not just about feelings. you will come to develop your own unique way of communicating with God. you will also be able to develop ability to know who is a false prophet and who is a true channel for God. but it is not just a matter of talking about it. Eckankar takes you beyond the scriptures to the path of knowing yourself and knowing God and finally becoming a purified channel for the love of God to flow to the world that is badly in need of love.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by benodic: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2010
@ nopuqeater

I simply re asked the question of the thread starter. Since davidylan never answered, i dint want layers of posts not answering the question shift the expectation to a new thing/ By the way, you didnt answer. If you thought you did, you are completely wrong. Or may be it is safer tp blame the Bible for sayin there is HELL or Lake of Fire. I'm certain that i do not want to visit the christian heaven. And i do not wish any of them to visit musim Paradise. Please answer the question, if you can.

sorry if i didn't understand your question very well. if the question is "are jews going to heaven?" then my answer is yes. jews are going to their own heaven.

if you go through the last answer i gave you i made it clear that each religion have established their own place in the inner worlds. so naturally birds of the same feather will flock together. the inner worlds or what you term as heavens are so vast and there is enough rooms for every group.

that is why jesus said in my father's house there are many mansions and i am going to prepare for you a place" in this statement he was simply referring to the numerous heavens that exist and he was going to prepare a place for christians to go to when they translate.

likewise other religions also have their own place within these heavens. is there a hell? for me earth is hellish enough.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by Chuksxp: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
"concerning sins, such a concept does not exist in Eckankar."

C'mon, look at how beautifully designed the world is. Why then do humans hurt one another? Why is it that we do wrong from time to time? Why aren't we perfect?

From my knowledge, Eckankar is presumably a modern religion. So, what happens exactly to those who lived before the advent of Eckankar?
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by benodic: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2010
@chuksxp

C'mon, look at how beautifully designed the world is. Why then do humans hurt one another? Why is it that we do wrong from time to time? Why aren't we perfect?
i will start from the beginning. first, God created souls in Its own image and we were with God in the ocean of love and mercy. but unfortunately we were immature and could not fully comprehend the qualities of God that were within us.

so God created the lower universes including Earth as a school and sent us down here to learn and to discover our true nature. the Devil was also created to be our tempter and to ensure that only those souls that have passed their exams and have reached full maturity can go back to God.

so the game of life started a long long time ago. in each life time a soul goes through various experiences and each of them is tailored to teach the soul how to love without discrimination. at the end of each lifetime if the lessons have not been learnt then the soul must reincarnate and take up another body and continue the game of life.

during life what we call The Law of Karma, or the law of cause and effect guides what we do. whatever you do comes back to you. by the time you slap someone and someone else slaps you back nobody will need to tell you that to slap someone is bad.

so why then do humans hurt one another? it is because of lack of love. if you love someone you find that you can never hurt that person. that is also the reason we do wrong from time to time. we have not learnt how to love the way that God loves us. and that is the reason why we were sent down here. to learn how to love all life. and that is what the ECK teachings have to offer the world. how singing the holy name of God, HU can reawaken the love of God within you enabling you to love naturally and to find your way back to God

From my knowledge, Eckankar is presumably a modern religion. So, what happens exactly to those who lived before the advent of Eckankar?

ECKANKAR is both modern and ancient. in the olden days due to very low level of consciousness prevalent at that time and also due to serious persecutions the Eck teachings was driven underground and was taught only to the few who have grown in consciousness.

the teachings were brought out to the world again in this era because humanity had been making solid gains spiritually and man has developed more religious tolerance than before. ECKANKAR is not only taught in the physical universe it is also being taught to those in the spiritual worlds.

so it doesn't matter if the soul has not heard about ECKANKAR before translating. no time is late for a soul to continue on its journey back to God. remember the teachings of Eckankar are for those souls who are now ready to make the journey back home to God.
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
"How odd of God to choose the Jews but not so odd to choose the God that chose the Jews".
Re: Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2010
For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.

-- Isaiah 62:1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapture Theory Debunked / Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries / Divination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.